Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 99 of 149 First ... 979899100101 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    according to [HUD} an estimated 49,933 veterans are homeless on any given night...also:

    the most effective programs for homeless and at risk veterans are community- based, non profit, veterans helping veterans groups-such as mr.abbot's group. it is crucial that community groups reach out to help provide the support, resources and opportunities that most americans take for granted.


    i find it odd that right wingers like limbaugh and hannity [neither of which served] preach how pro armed forces they are and call vets heros, while at the same time they know that a large percentage of the homeless they condemn are in effect those same vets they pretend to support...oh, the hypocracy!!!!
    i agree....as I follow the fear of "Im from the goverment, and Im here to help you." With goverment it probably costs $22 to feed someone a pack of ramen noodles which is paid by us tax dollars.

    I think people would be more charitable (at least I know I could be) if goverment didn't steal people's earnings.
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i agree....as I follow the fear of "Im from the goverment, and Im here to help you." With goverment it probably costs $22 to feed someone a pack of ramen noodles which is paid by us tax dollars.

    I think people would be more charitable (at least I know I could be) if goverment didn't steal people's earnings.
    i think people would be more charitable if right wingers weren't spreading so much hate for those who are disadvantaged....the true judge of a society is not how many wealthy there are, rather how the lowest among them are treated.

    when a capitalist society looses it's humanity it is doomed... capitalism in it's purest form is dog eat dog, preying on the misfortunes of others is a tenant of capitalism...donald trump even wrote a book about how to do it---and it became a best seller, that tells me all i need to know!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. lost.

    I will repeat neither of you have no idea what your talking about.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    lost.

    I will repeat neither of you have no idea what your talking about.
    we must not be that lost....you seem to keep finding us, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Congrats to all those who voted republican. Lol to those thinking you now have real change, what a joke.

    I am so disappointed in America today, its a sad see all those who voted both Democrat and Republican. To those that dont give a crap about the election, Im sad for you too, maybe one day you can point to America on a map.

    Very proud to those who voted 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....party and I give my respects to those that boycotted the voting booth and gave the rigged system the middle finger.

    From here forward expect Obama's policies to only be continued and increased with the expansion of wars, war on terror, police state, NSA surveillance, suppressive income tax policies, mommy state, TSA groping and expanding to other areas in the country and much more. Also, expect the continued dissolution of free-market capitalism into a corporate fascist state.

    Republicans dont represent change, they represent more of the same.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Congrats to all those who voted republican. Lol to those thinking you now have real change, what a joke.

    I am so disappointed in America today, its a sad see all those who voted both Democrat and Republican. To those that dont give a crap about the election, Im sad for you too, maybe one day you can point to America on a map.

    Very proud to those who voted 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....party and I give my respects to those that boycotted the voting booth and gave the rigged system the middle finger.

    From here forward expect Obama's policies to only be continued and increased with the expansion of wars, war on terror, police state, NSA surveillance, suppressive income tax policies, mommy state, TSA groping and expanding to other areas in the country and much more. Also, expect the continued dissolution of free-market capitalism into a corporate fascist state.

    Republicans dont represent change, they represent more of the same.
    i feel much the same about elections being rigged...BUT...i had a funny thought yesterday about homeless advocates doing voter registration rallies for the homeless, in much the same way that advocates have encouraged voter registration and turnout for blacks and hispanics....wouldn't it be a kick in the shorts to see those same city council members down in tent city's and under bypasses pandering for the homeless vote, it makes me laugh just thinking about...'only in america'!!!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. If voting changed anything it would be outlawed.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    "Drop that plate right now,"

    Well....thank goodness the police arrested a 90 year old man armed with food in Florida feeding the homeless on a early Sunday afternoon. How dare him be defiant when the police order hime to "Drop that plate right now!"

    Full story:

    A 90-Year-Old and Two Clergymen Cited, Face Possible Jail Time, for Feeding the Homeless in Fort Lauderdale (Video) | New Times Broward-Palm Beach

    In all seriousness, stories like this make me ashamed to live in this country. Perhaps the homeless can have Obamacare cover their medical expenses when the homeless get sick from malnutrition.

    So, anyways is anybody counting the votes tomorrow? Remember, Charity is a Crime...Obama forcing his corporate high taxed policies down your throat is law. Government always knows whats best for everybody, so sit down and shut up biaatchessss!



    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Were both of you there? Were they feeding actual homeless people or junkies? Are they even attempting to better themselves or just looking for their next hand out to get them by?
    You are so wrong with your post.What if you were one of the homeless?All I am saying is that sometimes we take advantage of what we have.You never know how things can change in an instant.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

  9. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Wow!!


    You are so wrong with your post.What if you were one of the homeless?All I am saying is that sometimes we take advantage of what we have.You never know how things can change in an instant.
    and what if your a shop owner who relies heavily on walk in traffic to make a profit to feed your family and pay your bills, but the homeless are out side your shop hitting your customers up for hand outs and running around the corner to piss after they went to local store to buy themselves some beer or cheap wine stinking the outside of your establichment up. what if your kids are playing in a park a not 50 feet away there are needles and human feces sitting around from where your kids are.


    Your not taking into the account the middle class or the lower class who rely on tips or business in these areas to pay there bills, what about there rights , what about them and there familys?

    lets make sure were being fair now, Im talking about florida where property values are easily effected by this, not some huge metropolitan area of highrises and 20 story apartment buildings. Here in florida we call it enabling people, continue to give them what they need and they will never get the help they need.

  10. Well...he got arrested again for feeding the homeless.

    http://www.local10.com/news/90yearol...at-it/29566212

    On more news....I found out that 21 USA cities are now restricting feeding or sharing food with homeless people and is being contractually criminalized all across America.
    http://america.aljazeera.com/article...esspeople.html

    I expect as homeless and extreme poverty will continue to increase, dumpster diving and stealing will be more common which will ultimately feed the prison industrial complex and costs tax players tens of thousands each year for each individual.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    and what if your a shop owner who relies heavily on walk in traffic to make a profit to feed your family and pay your bills, but the homeless are out side your shop hitting your customers up for hand outs and running around the corner to piss after they went to local store to buy themselves some beer or cheap wine stinking the outside of your establichment up. what if your kids are playing in a park a not 50 feet away there are needles and human feces sitting around from where your kids are.


    Your not taking into the account the middle class or the lower class who rely on tips or business in these areas to pay there bills, what about there rights , what about them and there familys?

    lets make sure were being fair now, Im talking about florida where property values are easily effected by this, not some huge metropolitan area of highrises and 20 story apartment buildings. Here in florida we call it enabling people, continue to give them what they need and they will never get the help they need.
    I share some of your concerns, there certainly alot of areas I feel uncomfortable going to just to try to avoid bull**** as Ive had more than a handful of issues in the past that I wont get in to atm.

    Question is, what is the root cause of all the homeless in your neighborhood? How and why did they get there in the first place and how do we resolve these issues, or at least reduce them without sacrificing individual liberty (which is my own concern of course.)
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Americans’ Cellphones Targeted in Secret U.S. Spy Program

    Devices on Planes that Mimic Cellphone Towers Used to Target Criminals, but Also Sift Through Thousands of Other Phones

    By
    Devlin Barrett
    Updated Nov. 13, 2014 8:22 p.m. ET
    Wall Street Journal



    WASHINGTON—The Justice Department is scooping up data from thousands of mobile phones through devices deployed on airplanes that mimic cellphone towers, a high-tech hunt for criminal suspects that is snagging a large number of innocent Americans, according to people familiar with the operations.

    The U.S. Marshals Service program, which became fully functional around 2007, operates Cessna aircraft from at least five metropolitan-area airports, with a flying range covering most of the U.S. population, according to people familiar with the program.

    Planes are equipped with devices—some known as “dirtboxes” to law-enforcement officials because of the initials of the Boeing Co. unit that produces them—which mimic cell towers of large telecommunications firms and trick cellphones into reporting their unique registration information.

    The technology in the two-foot-square device enables investigators to scoop data from tens of thousands of cellphones in a single flight, collecting their identifying information and general location, these people said.

    People with knowledge of the program wouldn’t discuss the frequency or duration of such flights, but said they take place on a regular basis.

    A Justice Department official would neither confirm nor deny the existence of such a program. The official said discussion of such matters would allow criminal suspects or foreign powers to determine U.S. surveillance capabilities. Justice Department agencies comply with federal law, including by seeking court approval, the official said.

    The program is the latest example of the extent to which the U.S. is training its surveillance lens inside the U.S. It is similar in approach to the National Security Agency’s program to collect millions of Americans phone records, in that it scoops up large volumes of data in order to find a single person or a handful of people. The U.S. government justified the phone-records collection by arguing it is a minimally invasive way of searching for terrorists.

    More to story: http://online.wsj.com/news/article_e...NTEwMzAxMTMwWj
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  13. dirtBAGS!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Americans’ Cellphones Targeted in Secret U.S. Spy Program
    Interesting, but this is not news.

    I was assigned to the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Apprehension Squad about 15 years ago, and we had a federal guy we would call to do this stuff back then.

    I spent some of my military service in an Army unit that utilized similar technology, albeit with less legal boundaries, in the early days of the GWOT. Heck, the guys I was working with said they had been using similar things for quite a long time before I got there.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Interesting, but this is not news.

    I was assigned to the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Apprehension Squad about 15 years ago, and we had a federal guy we would call to do this stuff back then.

    I spent some of my military service in an Army unit that utilized similar technology, albeit with less legal boundaries, in the early days of the GWOT. Heck, the guys I was working with said they had been using similar things for quite a long time before I got there.
    Its really amazing how if you (well in my own experience) talked about this kind of stuff just 5 years ago you would get the roll eyed and be called a tin foil man, lol. I still get that, but far dramatically less.

    Most people these days think Edward Snowden is the NSA's first whistle-blower on these programs when over a decade before William Binney a 32 year NSA legendary vet who was the former technical director came out and warned congress and the American people on these programs are being abused on the American people. He says that it is also used to blackmail our own goverment such as Generals, Supreme Court Justices, Senators, Congress, etc...anybody they want they do.

    Thanks for sharing your experiences by the way!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Its really amazing how if you (well in my own experience) talked about this kind of stuff just 5 years ago you would get the roll eyed and be called a tin foil man, lol. I still get that, but far dramatically less.

    Most people these days think Edward Snowden is the NSA's first whistle-blower on these programs when over a decade before William Binney a 32 year NSA legendary vet who was the former technical director came out and warned congress and the American people on these programs are being abused on the American people. He says that it is also used to blackmail our own goverment such as Generals, Supreme Court Justices, Senators, Congress, etc...anybody they want they do.

    Thanks for sharing your experiences by the way!
    that sounds like what j.edgar hoover used to do, they say he had a file on everyone important....blackmail was the name of the game....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Interesting, but this is not news.

    I was assigned to the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Apprehension Squad about 15 years ago, and we had a federal guy we would call to do this stuff back then.

    I spent some of my military service in an Army unit that utilized similar technology, albeit with less legal boundaries, in the early days of the GWOT. Heck, the guys I was working with said they had been using similar things for quite a long time before I got there.
    ^this

    I had assumed the govt. was doing things like this for a long time, that's why I couldn't believe everyone started losing their minds about the NSA mess. I thought it was generally common knowledge

  18. Black Friday 1983 vs. NOW - "People" vs. Animals

    Watch black friday madness today vs. the civil people we were back in 1983. It is our sad state of reality. Prepare yourselves…

    This message was paid for by the Russians

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Black Friday 1983 vs. NOW - "People" vs. Animals

    Watch black friday madness today vs. the civil people we were back in 1983. It is our sad state of reality. Prepare yourselves…

    listen to the music then and now...you can draw a direct comparison, imo!!!

    in the words of john mellencamp. 'people.....aint no damned good'!!!

    i hate that rap crap people listen to, hell i hate all music from today.....in the words of bob seger. 'today's music aint got no soul'
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    listen to the music then and now...you can draw a direct comparison, imo!!!

    in the words of john mellencamp. 'people.....aint no damned good'!!!

    i hate that rap crap people listen to, hell i hate all music from today.....in the words of bob seger. 'today's music aint got no soul'
    If there is anything good about black friday are some of the supplement deals I ordered from the comfort of my home.

    Rap of today is fabricated by the CIA to promote drugs and gang violence. You should look into the "Real Rick Ross" who was a multi million dollar cocaine/crack dealer back in the 80's who had his identity stolen from him by "Rick Ross." To find more out about this stuff.

    His website
    http://www.freewayrick.com/

    Exclusive: Real Rick Ross Exposes Gangster Rap
    The real Rick Ross calls out the rapper who stole his name along with the entire rap music industry. He breaks down how the CIA uses rap music to prime kids for a life that's going to send them to prison, much like they used him to push crack cocaine in the US.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  21. when i lived in indianapolis every year there was black expo, every year there was shootings, stabbings, muggings and violence.

    since i moved to terre haute every year there is a thing called sheid diesel extravaganza, every year there are hillbilly's and rednecks from all over attending. a lot of underaged drinking, speeding tickets given, girls exposing their tits, and cops running them out of parking lots at night...a general pain in the ass that weekend, BUT NO VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND.

    the folks attending black expo listen mainly to rap.

    the folks attending diesel extravaganza listen mainly to country.


    i guess a lot can be said for the music you listen to.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. This thread makes me laugh

  23. Double post

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    Rap is fabricated by the CIA??

    You guys are taking things to a whole type of different level of crazy.....
    The idea behind that is that the Illuminati/Zionist influences rap so African Americans commit crime and genocide on there own people. Also to do drugs and ruin their lives by staying in their ghetto. That is why some rappers throw up the triangle(all seeing eye). Their is a lot more information to back it up but it is just a idea to entertain without accepting it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    The idea behind that is that the Illuminati/Zionist influences rap so African Americans commit crime and genocide on there own people. Also to do drugs and ruin their lives by staying in their ghetto. That is why some rappers throw up the triangle(all seeing eye). Their is a lot more information to back it up but it is just a idea to entertain without accepting it.
    psychiatrist's have been promoting the theory that violent video games and movies can lead to real life violence....why not music? if you hear it enough you might begin to think it is normal.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in