Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Page 104 of 119 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it isn't about cloning...it is about discovering the knowledge and secrets of what really happened in the far distant past.
    I know . Just saying. I changed providers now history is part of the plus packages
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
    -Sun Tzu-
    Fųck weak , there is no excuses ever . -me-

2. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I know . Just saying. I changed providers now history is part of the plus packages
    the you should know that what historians have been telling us about ancient technology is a load of bull****!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the you should know that what historians have been telling us about ancient technology is a load of bull****!!!
    Lol i know man i know ... the arc of the covenant is in jerusalem under ground . Noahs arc is in the desert that used to be ocean . Under the sphinx in Egypt is all kinds text telling humans how to time travel and space travel. The pyramids could fly they were not built in Egypt. I cant say much else on here ...
    -Sun Tzu-

4. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Lol i know man i know ... the arc of the covenant is in jerusalem under ground . Noahs arc is in the desert that used to be ocean . Under the sphinx in Egypt is all kinds text telling humans how to time travel and space travel. The pyramids could fly they were not built in Egypt. I cant say much else on here ...
    how about them trying to tell us that the Egyptians built the pyramids with stone chisels, lol. a much higher technology was at work than what they are telling us....I can't believe they think the average person is stupid enough to believe the pyramids were built the way they say they were-total FAIL

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how about them trying to tell us that the Egyptians built the pyramids with stone chisels, lol. a much higher technology was at work than what they are telling us....I can't believe they think the average person is stupid enough to believe the pyramids were built the way they say they were-total FAIL
    ***epic fail****
    -Sun Tzu-
    •   

6. @thebigt were the moon landings faked ?
    -Sun Tzu-

7. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @thebigt were the moon landings faked ?
    I believe the 69 moon landing was real...I watched it live as a kid. I can't believe that the amount of people who would have had to of been involved in faking it could have kept this a secret for almost 50 years....the amount of people who were in the know with jfk would have been much smaller!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I believe the 69 moon landing was real...I watched it live as a kid. I can't believe that the amount of people who would have had to of been involved in faking it could have kept this a secret for almost 50 years....the amount of people who were in the know with jfk would have been much smaller!!!
    Wow 400,000 people working for nasa
    -Sun Tzu-

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I never doubted it myself.
    -Sun Tzu-

10. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Wow 400,000 people working for nasa
    not only nasa people...but Hollywood filmmakers also, and we all know how good they are at keeping secrets, lol!!!!

after all this time someone would have at least made a death bed confession, to me it would be way to big to take to the grave with.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not only nasa people...but Hollywood filmmakers also, and we all know how good they are at keeping secrets, lol!!!!

after all this time someone would have at least made a death bed confession, to me it would be way to big to take to the grave with.
    Im watching the entire thing now in utube
    -Sun Tzu-

12. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Im watching the entire thing now in utube
    I was 11 when I saw it....it was amazing!!! walter kronkite at his best!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    It was t minus 15 yrs b4 me lol
    -Sun Tzu-

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Some idiots on utube lol i swear by it ....
    -Sun Tzu-

15. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Some idiots on utube lol i swear by it ....
    lol...you tube

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you tube
    You got better source t??
    -Sun Tzu-

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you tube
    Just got my ancient aliens season 8 ... dark forces is insane !!!
    -Sun Tzu-

18. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Just got my ancient aliens season 8 ... dark forces is insane !!!
    Im gonna be dragging ass in the morning but its worth every seconds. !!!
    -Sun Tzu-

19. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Im gonna be dragging ass in the morning but its worth every seconds. !!!
    I have the day off tomorrow and can stay up late tonight...tonights c2c-am show is cyber warfare!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I have the day off tomorrow and can stay up late tonight...tonights c2c-am show is cyber warfare!!!!
    I noticed that in the line up on the site also i can podcast that to my cell from home tomorrow at work !!! NO SPOILERS T
    -Sun Tzu-

21. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I noticed that in the line up on the site also i can podcast that to my cell from home tomorrow at work !!! NO SPOILERS T
    yeah, I don't often get to listen to c2c live!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Its going to be a good show !!!
    -Sun Tzu-

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Charlie Smith !!!
    -Sun Tzu-

24. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    You got better source t??
    try 'the vigilant citizen'...also google 'Georgia guidestones'

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try 'the vigilant citizen'...also google 'Georgia guidestones'
    Definitely seems like the answer I was looking for. 4 episodes left until im caught up on A A .
    -Sun Tzu-

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...there is a convincing case to be made...google 'michelle Obama-tranny' and a ton of pages show up.
    Haha....call her the "First Tranny!"

Very elegant tranny though, she/he will wear $400 shoes to serve soup at a charity event. Very elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the ancient aliens 'forbidden zone' works off the premise that aliens are causing conflicts and war in areas that contain ancient artifacts like the temple mount in jerusalem and the monuments in Iraq that isis is destroying. the reason they say the aliens are destroying artifacts is because they don't want us getting ancient knowledge...but turn it around and what if governments are the ones wanting to keep us in the dark...actually part of the show even talked about government work on an aggression gene...this was the best ancient alien show I have seen!!!!
    Ive had people tell me the reason we are in Iraq is because of whats there, and what is there is the center of civilization and whatever that is they want to keep it from us.

I have that episode on my tablet now once I settle in Im gonna watch it. I have most of the new episodes, I really havent watched that show in a long time but I need to catch up and understand Aliens, Obama and Tranny first ladies more.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

27. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    So I wonder if the Nazis went to Jerusalem for their search, and if they actually ever found of anything (thats what they were looking for right?)

Dunno if the Pyramids fly (first time I heard or thought of that) or not but definitely at minimum there was some very good type of global infrastructure going on and the Aliens were probably involved. This stuff is so fascinating.

If the sphinx in Egypt reveals time travel, that may indicate they may be among us at any time right?

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Chinese slaves. Ask Apple, they are pretty good at building high tech!

Really, the ancients (aliens or not) were so advanced and I have no doubt shadow government is keeping it from the people.

Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @thebigt were the moon landings faked ?
    Buzz Aldrin has some shocking things to say that they dont like. He will knock you out to if you question the moon, srs, lol

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think you can pull it off, cant be impossible but I dont think it was fake though myself. We should have been far more advanced than they told us in 69 anyways, that mission was already outdated imo.

Think of this, they pulled off 9-11 and millions still think some hairy munchkin with soup stained smelly beard rolling around with a dialysis machine and hustler magazines took out the twin towers.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Im jealous you grew up in a better time than I have.
  30. Hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Buzz Aldrin has some shocking things to say that they dont like. He will knock you out to if you question the moon, srs, lol

I think you can pull it off, cant be impossible but I dont think it was fake though myself. We should have been far more advanced than they told us in 69 anyways, that mission was already outdated imo.
    I question a lot of things, but I don't question our moon landings one bit. I do agree that we should have been, and probably were far more advanced at that time as well. I assume that the government is always several steps ahead in terms of technology than what the general public knows about. It's kind of like computers nowadays - by the time you get it on your desk, it's already outdated technology.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. One xbox 360 died, now the backup one died as well...
    By AtlasEnduring in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM
  2. 9-11-2001
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Mexican flag on top of upside down American Flag
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 50