Fat guys that think they are buff ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol there is this fat dude +300lbs walks with a chest out, flexing lats and **** hahahaha he just looks retarded, he eyeballs everyone

What's up with that ?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
if i'd take a guess.. his estrogen levels..

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Does he have his chest out or are they man-boobs?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It actually reminds me of this big fat Hispanic guy who wears Dckie's, a hoodie, and sunglasses EVERY single time. He has never lifted in anything different.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Fat guys can be strong as hell though.Lots of high fat % PL's. Its better than the skinny bishs walking around with a puffed chicken chest and flaring their non shoulders, no lats.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Fat guys can be strong as hell though.Lots of high fat % PL's. Its better than the skinny bishs walking around with a puffed chicken chest and flaring their non shoulders, no lats.
LOL not that fat guy. He's probably around 280-300 and barely reps 245lbs on the bench. I find it amusing to watch him :laugh2:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol there is this fat dude +300lbs walks with a chest out, flexing lats and **** hahahaha he just looks retarded, he eyeballs everyone

What's up with that ?
You rang?

Yeah, I'll call myself "fat". I have a belly, but I'm workin on it. I think that right there makes all the difference in the world. I was FAT - 6'4" and somewhere above 350. Don't know how much, but probably a lot considering how fast I buried the needle on that slide scale at the hospital when I went in for a physical years ago. From then on, I started to make changes. Still have some belly there, more than probably most out here, but it's still a VAST improvement.

Skinny dudes puffin chest? Yeah, they make me laugh. Every once in a great while we get a newbie in my li'l gym that thinks they're the shizniz. Guy came in a few months ago, probably early to mid-20s, quite defined. I saw him wearing a belt, so I thought that maybe he was doing something heavy or power-ish. Yup - lateral flyes and front raises with dumbells. (Maybe he needed more core support? The obvious 6-er he was sportin wasn't enough? I dunno...) Anywho - I see him HAMMER on this 25lb set both front and side like he's the boss of it. Then, for my own 'richard-ish' amusement, I decide to do shoulders, too. Grabbed the 35s to start, hammered out 15 of 'em, and... the kid left!!! Guess I offended him or something. Oh, well...

Anywho, just remember guys, judge not lest ye be judged yourself. That tubby walkin' around the gym just might be the type to lift the rear end of your car when you get a flat tire. ;)

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
You rang?

Yeah, I'll call myself "fat". I have a belly, but I'm workin on it. I think that right there makes all the difference in the world. I was FAT - 6'4" and somewhere above 350. Don't know how much, but probably a lot considering how fast I buried the needle on that slide scale at the hospital when I went in for a physical years ago. From then on, I started to make changes. Still have some belly there, more than probably most out here, but it's still a VAST improvement.

Skinny dudes puffin chest? Yeah, they make me laugh. Every once in a great while we get a newbie in my li'l gym that thinks they're the shizniz. Guy came in a few months ago, probably early to mid-20s, quite defined. I saw him wearing a belt, so I thought that maybe he was doing something heavy or power-ish. Yup - lateral flyes and front raises with dumbells. (Maybe he needed more core support? The obvious 6-er he was sportin wasn't enough? I dunno...) Anywho - I see him HAMMER on this 25lb set both front and side like he's the boss of it. Then, for my own 'richard-ish' amusement, I decide to do shoulders, too. Grabbed the 35s to start, hammered out 15 of 'em, and... the kid left!!! Guess I offended him or something. Oh, well...

Anywho, just remember guys, judge not lest ye be judged yourself. That tubby walkin' around the gym just might be the type to lift the rear end of your car when you get a flat tire. ;)

ha, i think there is huge difference between you and fat guys. you are 6'4" and working out. the fat guys i see (not at the gym) that think they are hot stuff usually have on sleeveless shirts or some type of shirt that fits wayy to tightly and shows off their man boobs.

i do have a policy though, if you are in the gym and trying to better yourself, then i have no right to comment on your weight. unless you are doing a machine like an idiot lol.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You rang?

you are fatscular ! like fatty and muscular but this dude im talking about is straight up Fat !!

and even if you are fat, you probably don't walk like you are the **** of the gym do you ?

K

kain1012

Awards
haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are fatscular ! like fatty and muscular but this dude im talking about is straight up Fat !!

and even if you are fat, you probably don't walk like you are the **** of the gym do you ?
When I'm at the gym, I probably do look like I'm the kawk of the walk. I get in the zone pretty hard - very focused, never smiling, and just plain out mean-looking. I'm unapproachable. I tap in deep when I lift, which is a very good thing. People tend to stay away from me there, which is even better. :D

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
no, let me tell you whats ****ing worse than any of that ****...you ready for this? When the same little bitch or lard ass constantly walks practically into you on several occassions in the big, open ass gym. Like its just some sort of ****ing coincedence this same prick gets within 6" of you in a 50,000 sq ft gym 6x in one workout.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's up with that ?
Lol. You create the oddest threads.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why am I not surprised that markus is the OP?

K

kain1012

Awards
When I'm at the gym, I probably do look like I'm the kawk of the walk. I get in the zone pretty hard - very focused, never smiling, and just plain out mean-looking. I'm unapproachable. I tap in deep when I lift, which is a very good thing. People tend to stay away from me there, which is even better. :D
Ya same here when the hood is on you cant say a damn thing to me. And you sure as hell better not be on a cell phone taking up a bench, thats when beast mode comes out haha.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Why am I not surprised that markus is the OP?
ROTFL...i dont even know markus but when i saw the thread i knew it was him...

i think fat guys that act buff are kinda funny, skinny guys that think they're the **** annoy me. I just see too fawking many skinny kids that think they're the **** with their superset cable workouts and horrible form/technique with everything else...i guess its what i gotta deal with using my universities gym.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think anyone who acts this way, whether it's warranted or not, is a cheese ball. We all want to look good for different reasons. But to be arrogant about it, or sit in a place of judgment over the physique of another person, especially another dude, can't do it. Maybe one day Markus can make a thread about it, that or if anyone thinks snufalu***us does roids.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

What's up with that ?
I see it all the time skinny guys and fat guys funny as ****.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ohh its called ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome) BTW . it has already sticken many communitys so keep an eye out. :)

K

kain1012

Awards
ohh its called ILS (Imaginary Lat Syndrome) BTW . it has already sticken many communitys so keep an eye out. :)
ROFL ya exactly theres a guy at work with ILS and we called it Invisible Lat Syndrome hahaha

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dont know, there is some thick ass dudes at my gym that can just smash weight! I would reather lift with them than the skinny little terds just taking up my oxygen!

Side note, Yesterday at the gym i ran into a guy i havent seen in a while and right off the bat he starts complaining to me about a pain in his back. I respond with "yeah thats because your curling in the squat rack"! I was sitting waiting for one of the two racks to do legs. He says "I can curl wherever i want"! I couldn'y believe it, i was beside myself, I politley just said yeah man but thats ****ty gym ethic when someone is waiting for it to do legs! He just grimmased and walked away! We are not friends anymore:bigok:

Sorry back on topic