Wireless Earphone/buds for Mp3 while working out

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all!
ok, so I use a Sansa View (non bluetooth) for my workouts...typically go thru a pair of (wired) noicecancelling earbuds per year (currently using Bose)...to add in mobility and possibly not have to wear the player around my arm, was considering buying some of the wireless kind...anyone have any suggestions or experience with them?

fasttimes

Awards
Yup, love my rocketfish bluetooth wrap around headphones. Pair up with my ipod touch and android phone, they stop the music and talk through the phone, although the microphone is invisible so you look like your talking to yourself.

Pezz

Awards
Motorola S9's seem to get ok reviews, and not too bad a price. Thinking of getting a pair myself.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
This would be quite nice so im not doing a set and something gets caught, tearing my iPod out of my pocket:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, love my rocketfish bluetooth wrap around headphones. Pair up with my ipod touch and android phone, they stop the music and talk through the phone, although the microphone is invisible so you look like your talking to yourself.
Rocketfish eh....will do a search of those....

Motorola S9's seem to get ok reviews, and not too bad a price. Thinking of getting a pair myself.
That was 1 of 2 I had been looking at on Amazon...seemed like I like these (Plantronics- altec Lansing) better because of the reveiws AND b/c of the less rigid behind the head wrap around that (I would hope) wouldn't cause any probs when using the bench..

Amazon.com: Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Set [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

and it comes with a blue tooth adapter...

This would be quite nice so im not doing a set and something gets caught, tearing my iPod out of my pocket:)
heh-heh, I know exactly what you mean & why I'm wanting to go wireless...even though I would expect there to be somewhat of a dimished sound just b/c it is wireless...but would love to be free from constantly adjusting the wires...

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Rocketfish eh....will do a search of those....

That was 1 of 2 I had been looking at on Amazon...seemed like I like these (Plantronics- altec Lansing) better because of the reveiws AND b/c of the less rigid behind the head wrap around that (I would hope) wouldn't cause any probs when using the bench..

Amazon.com: Plantronics BackBeat 906 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Set [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

and it comes with a blue tooth adapter...

heh-heh, I know exactly what you mean & why I'm wanting to go wireless...even though I would expect there to be somewhat of a dimished sound just b/c it is wireless...but would love to be free from constantly adjusting the wires...
right, and what if it falls out, then you crush it with a weighttt:((

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Yeah i got the motorola HD S10. So i strap my ipod touch to the leg with the arm band and just kill it in the gym wit no wires... its not as loud but def a luxury of not having wires.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump