Site Issues

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else having issues?. Almost everyplace where there should be an icon there is a little white square with a blue dot in the upper left corner and in the lower right. In the lower left position there is a little red triangle. I don't know whats going on but the site is a little messed up for me.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
yes, the second time this has happened in the last few weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. I think they must be doing some work with the site.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mobile site was god awful yesterday

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on late last night and it kept jumping from black to white without images or AVIs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see it from time to time. I've noticed it the past 2 days or so just on occasion; not consistently.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are aware and trying to fix it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i was on my way to general chat to start this thread lol. i thought it was my computer. oh well, at least the site is still up and running, just gotta work around these enormous blank squares.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LONG ANSWER: We are currently adding a Geo-IP content delivery solution to AM where the final setup will result in images and other content being served to you from the closest global load balanced AM content delivery server therefore resulting in quicker page load times and overall site response time. We are currently experiencing erradic behavior with the content delivery network and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

SHORT ANSWER: Working on it, should be fixed soon.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making something great even better!

cmw

cmw

Awards
Anyone else having trouble with the photo gallery? When I click on it, I just get a blank white page.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else having trouble with the photo gallery? When I click on it, I just get a blank white page.
We upgraded that module earlier today, it's back to normal now.