IFBB Pro Craig Golias - added 150lbs :0 !

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This guy was 155 at 6'3'' when he was 18, By the time he was 20, 21 in 2004, he was 170lbs and now he weights 300+....

Craig Golias | Facebook

He is a monster, I'm 22 and I wanne be like him cuz i'm 6'3'' also ! any idea what I need to abuse ? what da **** is he on ????? loool

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yes he looks good but dont forget its not whats on the outside , its whats going on inside that matters -Bodybuilding is purely cosmetic and as you probably know some professional bodybuilders and possibly amateur , take a mixture of drugs to acheive their look.
A good muscular physique doesnt necessarily indicate the person is in good health imo

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ specially him cuz he is not a genetic freak, he was 155 at 18 lol

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
that is a ****ing massive individual.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't try and look like someone else. Don't compare yourself to others, its pointless. You're not him and who gives a rats ass what he weighs or looks like?. Just keep eating right and lift. No need for all this bs.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't try and look like someone else. Don't compare yourself to others, its pointless. You're not him and who gives a rats ass what he weighs or looks like?. Just keep eating right and lift. No need for all this bs.
whatttt ???????? you know how many people lift to look like Arnold ? half of my friends lift because of Arnold, they love Arnold and they want to weight and look like Arnold... you need some heros in life to pursuit Maynnnnn

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
No man not at all, I got nothing against you, but the majority of your threads I read and I'm just like "who is this guy?" as I read in disbelief that someone is even asking such questions.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ex. I think you would prosper from finding "some" things out for yourself. I'm all for sharing info and ideas, but some of these threads I just Donnu man. Ha

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the gay community and IFBB Pro Craig Golias - i just dont see the connection
if you were to say Bradd Pitt or Josh Hartnett then i can

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Well hes sponsered by MHP so I would guess T-Bomb 2, Trac and Probolic protein. You can find them at Nutraplanet!!! Buy em any YOU WILL GROW LIKE A RAGWEED! Its the pros secret so keep it on the DL.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
the gay community and IFBB Pro Craig Golias - i just dont see the connection
if you were to say Bradd Pitt or Josh Hartnett then i can
look at the threads Markusrulezzz has created.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well hes sponsered by MHP so I would guess T-Bomb 2, Trac and Probolic protein. You can find them at Nutraplanet!!! Buy em any YOU WILL GROW LIKE A RAGWEED! Its the pros secret so keep it on the DL.
:laugh: Then I need to get on that MHP wagon too! That's it, I'm putting in an order for everything you listed because I wan't to gain 50lbs of muscle in a month and I know I can't do it without MHP products.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean toooo biggg ???? I bet you if you guys could get that size you would ! you would pretty much be the **** in your whole city

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
What do you mean toooo biggg ???? I bet you if you guys could get that size you would ! you would pretty much be the **** in your whole city
I would haha, It all really depends on your motivation to train and such because you know these guys train with blood,sweat and tears. It takes time but where there's a will, there's a way. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, no desire to be that big. And where exactly does being the **** in your city get you? are you sure you aren't 16?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really believe any bodybuilder with good genetics, lots of money, personal doctors on hand, and lots and lots of steroid, growth hormone and insulin abuse can get as big as any IFBB pro.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I live in LA, you walk around that big and try to be the ****, somebody will shoot your ass and not even care. Lol. Strictly for entertainment in some areas of town.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I live in LA, you walk around that big and try to be the ****, somebody will shoot your ass and not even care. Lol. Strictly for entertainment in some areas of town.
Unless you're in West Hollywood. You'd be a major hit with the 41% population of gay men there :laugh:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
True. Echo park area though, where they filmed the movie training day, ya got another thing coming . Lol

thebiggerpict

Awards
i would love to be hugh,,, but i just dont like that at all,,

the look im going 4 is like john cena off wwe

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
i would love to be hugh,,, but i just dont like that at all,,

the look im going 4 is like john cena off wwe
You're still gonna have to use sauce to get there because it isn't gonna happen naturally.

thebiggerpict

Awards
I thought you meant John Cena? You know he's on too, right?
ye i no,, cena is on juice,,
what im saying is,,

that the lad at the top 300+ lbs
to me just looks to big ,,

i would like be 240lbs about there,, with low bf ,,,

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ye i no,, cena is on juice,,
what im saying is,,

that the lad at the top 300+ lbs
to me just looks to big ,,

i would like be 240lbs about there,, with low bf ,,,
245-250 is my goal - no hormones just food and supps.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea he is a cop, he can't say he takes juice for breakfast lunch and dinner
LOL tons of cops juice it's no big deal. The whole reason I joined AM was because I bought some SD (mdrol) and had some questions. After doing my research I decided not to use it. I still have them they're unopened. One day you might see a log tilted "Stakedcop's first AAS cycle". I say maybe because my wife to be is not cool with injectables and I don't really wanna mess with orals. I also wanna compete in a tested show before i ever juice. Thanks for always trying to call me out buddy keep up the good work

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatttt ???????? you know how many people lift to look like Arnold ? half of my friends lift because of Arnold, they love Arnold and they want to weight and look like Arnold... you need some heros in life to pursuit Maynnnnn
If you live your life trying be like someone else you're always gonna be disappointed.

First rule in bodybuilding I ever learned(read about) was not to compare myself to others.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
can't believe no ones mentioned his gf....she's as out of proportion as he is lol

all jokes aside, thats a very (no homo) impressive physique that took a lot of dedication to build. however, i'd never in a million years want to look like that even if i could.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can't believe no ones mentioned his gf....she's as out of proportion as he is lol

all jokes aside, thats a very (no homo) impressive physique that took a lot of dedication to build. however, i'd never in a million years want to look like that even if i could.
lol you can't tho ! That's the thing hahahaha

His gf is all plastic, wonder how much she spent on plastic surgery

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you can't tho ! That's the thing hahahaha

His gf is all plastic, wonder how much she spent on plastic surgery

its not that hard to look like that if you have no regard for your health. I could get anyone here looking like that within 4-5 years if there was enough budget for everything. But who would want to? In case you didn't know markus, most women don't find that look attractive. Unless you are looking for the gay men at the gym to hit on you more ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not that hard to look like that if you have no regard for your health. I could get anyone here looking like that within 4-5 years if there was enough budget for everything. But who would want to? In case you didn't know markus, most women don't find that look attractive. Unless you are looking for the gay men at the gym to hit on you more ;)
I've said a few times before I could be just as big as any IFBB pro if I had the money, time, doctors, DRUGS and complete disregard for my health.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is to funny. At lunch today a friend at work was talking about a kid he went to high school with who got picked on so
Much he became a pro body builder. It just so happens it's this guy! Btw he claims he's never done steroids and it's all hard work.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pick things up and put them down, everything else is pointless:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is to funny. At lunch today a friend at work was talking about a kid he went to high school with who got picked on so
Much he became a pro body builder. It just so happens it's this guy! Btw he claims he's never done steroids and it's all hard work.
yeah, its all celltech

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've said a few times before I could be just as big as any IFBB pro if I had the money, time, doctors, DRUGS and complete disregard for my health.
Yup, it's all about the money. Believe it or not, these pros don't make much money at all besides what they get from contests (if they place), appearances, and sponsorships. A lot of them resort to prostituting themselves, and I don't mean to women. It's the truth believe it or not.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro look at his pictures with all the hot girls ! Hot girls that are party animals love big guys like that for some reason

Also girls like guys who are unique, so if you are that huge, they would love to date you just for the attention... lol girls like Testosterone remember?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Bro look at his pictures with all the hot girls ! Hot girls that are party animals love big guys like that for some reason

Also girls like guys who are unique, so if you are that huge, they would love to date you just for the attention... lol girls like Testosterone remember?
And hopefully one of them will be a CNA and that way she'll be used to wiping your a$$ after you sh!t. The dude probably can't even wipe his own butt! I know the high ranking sumo wrestlers have the trainees wiping their butts for them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

girls that are party animals are worthless other than to screw and you get bored of that eventually. And anyone can screw em anyhow, it doesn't take more than buying a few drinks.

And trust me, girls don't actually like that. They prefer the Jonathan Statham or Christian Bale look by far to mass monsters. They prefer athletic look to "I can lift heavy things" look.

Look at how chicks were all crazy over the ***gy little boys in Twilight....