Did I get a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Been hunting for tren (pro-dienolone) lately and it's nearly impossible to find. I know there's trenazone readily available but i stumbled across a bid-only auction for CEL X-tren. EIther way i set my bid at 50.00, lost, and recieved a 2nd-chance offer to buy it at $50 with free shipping (from a reputable seller).

I know this stuff went for less that $40 not too long ago, but to come away with a $50 out-the-door price on CEL's X-Tren seems good to me.

What do ya think? Good deal?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
it is a good deal

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Oh and FYI, sometimes those 2nd chance offers are scams.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Oh and FYI, sometimes those 2nd chance offers are scams.
yeah. seemed iffy, but being that im protected by ebay and paypal, and his 340+ 100% positive feedback made me go with the benefit of the doubt...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Its propably some guy who bought a buttload of xtren preban and thought he was going to make alot of money, but is finding out that most of us don't want it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
yah i know what you mean. that's exactly what i was thinking as well. i just bought it because i know i could sell it for more than 50, and hey, i could always use it if i want

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
yah i know what you mean. that's exactly what i was thinking as well. i just bought it because i know i could sell it for more than 50, and hey, i could always use it if i want
Def, I think you got a great deal. There are plenty of newbs that will pay you more. Or like you said, run it, throw in some epi & you have the legendary spawn.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Def, I think you got a great deal. There are plenty of newbs that will pay you more. Or like you said, run it, throw in some epi & you have the legendary spawn.
Or just go to the darkside :firedevil: LOL

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
good deal but not as good deal as the $12 bottle it was running Dec 31 2009

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
good deal but not as good deal as the $12 bottle it was running Dec 31 2009

LOL. Thats before it was a controlled substance/Schedule III drug, remember.

And to me, it does seem silly to go to jail for 50 bucks, Im just sayin.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

another cold reminder of dealing with pro-dienolone. I don't think any ordinary beat cop is going to recognize it. You would have to get caught up in a DEA/FDA bust i think.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Post up some links were people were busted for now banned PH/PS designer steroid products. Also would like to see the results of the court date.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
We could probably find large busts & convictions for distribution. But I doubt one personal possession charge/conviction will be found for pro-dienolone.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
seriously. who's going to jail for 50 bucks? i know it aint worth it for the dea to bust into my house and find a bottle of x-tren and no leads to a mass-distributor.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, heres a link to a "small" local gym that thought the same,

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/CriminalInvestigations/ucm242337.htm

All it takes is one over zealous agent, investigator, cop or prosecutor to follow up on leads and then go after buyers once a large internet seller goes down and it seems like your seller is awfully careless and giving his stuff away cheap, so he risks jail time for 50 bucks, like I said, seems silly to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, heres a link to a "small" local gym that thought the same,

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/CriminalInvestigations/ucm242337.htm

All it takes is one over zealous agent, investigator, cop or prosecutor to follow up on leads and then go after buyers once a large internet seller goes down and it seems like your seller is awfully careless and giving his stuff away cheap, so he risks jail time for 50 bucks, like I said, seems silly to me.
That was more for selling "prescription drugs" without being a licensed physician. Fraud and mis-leading the public. Plus that was just an investigation, were they convicted?. What penalties did they end up getting?. Now find me something were someone was charged with possession only and convicted. Yes I could see if your a store and knowingly selling illegal steroids....Lets try and find a story where the people who purchased these "steroids" were prosecuted and convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.