Is this fake or this guy is retarded ?

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if that was a bench press and he was in a powerlifting competition , he would have failed on 3 accounts , so i think this was to humour the guy- as for the onlookers i think some might be feeling sorry for him ,

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
At first I thought he was just going to sport that weight belt as a girdle, but one I saw how he does a BB curl, totally necessary.

D

daave

Awards
seriously... he moves the hammer machine like 4 inches. thats hardly "lifting". i bet he will get great gains doing that!

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I never knew the seats on machines were just for looks and not necessary. I would like to see what he can do on free weights. Bet he would max at 250 tops.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I never knew the seats on machines were just for looks and not necessary. I would like to see what he can do on free weights. Bet he would max at 250 tops.
250? Lol, I got a feeling he might get 2 reps at 135 on flat bench. And that's a stretch. Funny thing is, that's a la fitness trainer loading some of the plates for him. :)

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
250? Lol, I got a feeling he might get 2 reps at 135 on flat bench. And that's a stretch. Funny thing is, that's a la fitness trainer loading some of the plates for him. :)
probably cos hes paid his membership fee , he s thinking what the hell

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That "trainer" needs to start working out himself!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The sad thing is, I absolutely believe that both the guy and the onlookers were all serious.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Why are you guys hating? The standing incline press with 1/10 ROM is the bread and butter of all my chest workouts.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you guys hating? The standing incline press with 1/10 ROM is the bread and butter of all my chest workouts.
LOL Don't say that ! never do that again unless you are at least 200lbs at 5'9'',

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
(At first video)

:11: I mean I've heard of lifting with your "ego" but this is on an entire new level, I wonder if he honestly think that's doing anything?

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
LOL Don't say that ! never do that again unless you are at least 200lbs at 5'9'',

No honestly, this really gives your self esteem a solid workout without causing any microtears in muscle fibres. It also promotes nutrient partitioning straight to the ego.

Hahahaha come on, buddy. I was only joking! Did you think I was serious?

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
How the f*ck? Seriously... I don't care how heavy the bar is loaded... How does Anyone struggle through the TOP PART OF THE LIFT?

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thats too funny! I wonder what makes people think of doing these things?...especially with someone filming it.

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
haha these are so funny. Idk which i like most but the kid doing curls not going past the top is so funny. You know he was telling all his friends in his high school he can curl that much in tell they saw this video. LMAO to all the people who dont know the meaning of form

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Hahahaha I wonder what would happen if the amazing talents of Joe and lous tard brother were to train together. Watch out phil and Kai !!!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I think its cause he Wasn't Yelling WAH! WAH! WAH! Like Lou Fregno's retarded brother

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I was at the gym yesterday showing off my 1/10 ROM standing incline chest press. I had twice the crowd. Just saying.

I think it's because I included the WAH WAH WAH before my first set of 1/15 ROM preacher curls... So technically it was an unfair advantage.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
hahah man i would love to see that dude in the gym yelling that ****