Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you guys get hit on by gay guys sometimes ?

WTFFf ??? This is the 7th time I get hit on by a ***got in the gym...

what to do ? I call them bro all the time so they know they aint my future bf or gf lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you may be giving off the wrong signals bro. ive heard it many many times. a gay guy wont hit on a guy they absolutely know to be straight. just sayin

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you're giving off teh gay vibez :dunno:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how am I giving gay vibes ? WTF ! I don't look at guys and smile and ****....

kain1012

Awards
LOL its always the guy in the spandex that asks for a spot. Just give him a spot and walk away fast!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL Markus, you're just asking for it with this thread!!

LOL

Let the games begin (no homo) :toofunny:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
take it as a compliment -you must have the looks.
The trouble is you carnt tell whos who these days especially when gay fashion seems to have gone mainstream -speaking from a UK perspective

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Or maybe you should remove the fingernail polish before you go to the gym next time LOL

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Take it as a compliment and hold your head high. You are someone that is wanted by both members of the opposite sex.

You have no reason to freak out. Have some confidence and most importantly be nice to the gay guys. I've found that gay dudes have some of the hottest girl friends. And a word from a gay dude to a girl goes a long way.

When ever a gay dude hits on me..I smile and reply "You wish", "Dream on", "Bitch please", etc etc. Have fun with it. You know you're never going to swing that direction so you might as well punish them a little bit. haha.

I work in the GAYEST part of Washington, DC so I get eaten alive on a regular basis. My gym also has a fair number of gays. There is even a gay website someone found that has my gym on the list and talks about best times to go to catch cute guys there and for "mutual JO" in the sauna. Needless to say, I never go in the locker room.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had a guy outright hit on me at the gym. When I was in college, I'd hear numerous times from girls I knew that their gay friends had been at the gym and thought I was cute. I really don't care. Someone else finding you attractive isn't something that I'm concerned with unless it's a hot chick. So, that being said, it's probably one of two things:

1. You're interpreting someone asking your for advice or a spot as them hitting on you...which it isn't.

2. You're doing something that would legitimately lead others to believe you're gay.

and the wildcard!

3. You're in the closet and they know it before you do!

If it's number 3, just give in :greddy2: :eek:p:

:toofunny:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and for "mutual JO" in the sauna. Needless to say, I never go in the locker room.
Dude. You need to go in there in full-blown skiing attire one day and then act really confused and just look shocked -- "They told me there'd be skiing in here! There's no snow! What's going on?!"

:lol:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you spot someone on the bench and accidentally rest your nutsack on his forehead?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it as a compliment and hold your head high. You are someone that is wanted by both members of the opposite sex.

You have no reason to freak out. Have some confidence and most importantly be nice to the gay guys. I've found that gay dudes have some of the hottest girl friends. And a word from a gay dude to a girl goes a long way.
Gonna have to agree with this one. Take the compliment! If you're looking good enough to get hit on by someone, especially if it is an attractive male, then atleast you look good. You could be putting off a bit of a vibe and never know it, or they could be trying to test the waters just to see if you are interested. Nothing wrong with that - same thing as you hitting on a girl somewhere, then later find out she's not into the ol' sausage at all.

Don't freak out. Be polite like you would to any other person. If the flirt isn't quite clear, then try to clarify it. Worst case scenario, just ask if they're flirting with you and explain that you aren't interested! And like what was said above, gay guys do often have some hottie GFs. I think it's a lapdog thing for women, or atleast that's what my wife calls it since she wants a gay lapdog! Make a friend. It's better than making an enemy and ending up getting totally :****blockedsad: . :D

Or maybe you should remove the fingernail polish before you go to the gym next time LOL
Funny... I've actually lifted with nail polish on. No homo. Srs. :blink:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its cause you have pretty lips boy (really that has to be spoken with a redneck accent for full effect)
Haha, I am glad you put that bit in brackets otherwise I would have missed the impersonation completely.

For the record, I gave this thread as much thought as it deserved.

If a girl likes you and you aren't interested, you say you aren't interested. If a guy likes you and you aren't interested.... you panic and create a thread on a bodybuilding forum lol.

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
I once turned around in the shower to see this fruitloop watching me He says OOhh I like your tatoo (I have a little devil on my shoulder blade) after telling him to get the fu away from me I dried off an slammed his head into a locker few times. Imagine a Man doing that to a women You would be locked up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a girl likes you and you aren't interested, you say you aren't interested. If a guy likes you and you aren't interested.... you panic and create a thread on a bodybuilding forum lol.
This gave me a good laugh :) True, though.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I once turned around in the shower to see this fruitloop watching me He says OOhh I like your tatoo (I have a little devil on my shoulder blade) after telling him to get the fu away from me I dried off an slammed his head into a locker few times. Imagine a Man doing that to a women You would be locked up
jeez, you can get locked up for doing that to anyone. you def lived up to the stereotypical homophobe. I used to be the same way, but Ive realized it's just the world we live in. gayness is growing, so just get used to them & their purple silk shirts.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably cuz you're so hot. ;)

No but seriously just start wearing shirts with half naked B!tches on the front or accidentally talk too loud to a buddy about bangin skanks maybe that'll help.

And I've often heard that the meaner looking/acting guys at a gym turn out to be gay, and act that way as a cover up. Maybe you should stop being so grumpy lol.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Some of ya'll are hysterical. Props for the jokes.

I have been downtown with my GF at clubs and had guys hit on me while she is standing there...it freaked me out at first (thinking am I giving off some gaydar vibe ?? WTF! ) and one time my GF was actually jealous because she said the guy was cuter than her. She told me to take it as a good thing just like others said....

Let me be really clear I couldn't care less about anyone's sexual preference at all and I am ion no way bashing on the gay community...to each their own I suppose is my motto.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Let me be really clear I couldn't care less about anyone's sexual preference at all and I am ion no way bashing on the gay community...to each their own I suppose is my motto.
that's it^

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Some of ya'll are hysterical. Props for the jokes.

I have been downtown with my GF at clubs and had guys hit on me while she is standing there...it freaked me out at first (thinking am I giving off some gaydar vibe ?? WTF! ) and one time my GF was actually jealous because she said the guy was cuter than her. She told me to take it as a good thing just like others said....

Nothing wrong with being a straight guy and schooling a few gay dudes for some free drinks :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turn around and say..."hey dude c'mon I like d*ck just like the next guy but that doesn't mean I'm gay". Then wait for him to make the next move.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most importantly...are you asking the AM members for help on how to score some no strings attached d!ck from these gay dudes? Like asking us what the next step is?
Or are you asking us how to not get hit on by gay dudes?

Maybe you're shy...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Most importantly...are you asking the AM members for help on how to score some no strings attached d!ck from these gay dudes? Like asking us what the next step is?

Maybe you're shy...
LOL

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This thread just gave me this horrible visual: some gay dude in the locker room wearing a g-string...backwards!! LOL

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wear a t-shirt with Adam Lambert on it.
"Just don't give up, I am workin' it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around....
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"

Lmao...I think he misspelled "coming"

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wear a t-shirt that says "I heart penis but not the gay kind".

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe you're shy...
Oh, man, I'm dying here. I just lol'd at work.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tell him..."listen dude I'm not gay but you look incredible on that hip abductor machine".

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This is the truth. I have a couple gay friends at work who hook me up with their hot girl friends. Gay men seem to have so many hot female friends, it's ridiculous.

If some dude starts chatting to you at the gym, just mention at some point about how hot such n such female is that you keep seeing there, or something along those lines, in case you're not sure their intention. Can't tell with strangers these days.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been hit on in the past and just let it go. Im not a homophob so it really doesnt bother me. If it comes down to it, I will simply tell them that im married. I respect all walks of life and am accepting of peoples sexual preferences, even if they are not my own. I live in a diverse community and there is a lot of everything around here.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Are you wearing anything that says tap out or affliction on it? Also beware of anything with bedazzler on it.
hey man I got affliction shirts...as a matter of fact I am wearing on in work today...wth! *turns it inside out*

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
This is the truth. I have a couple gay friends at work who hook me up with their hot girl friends. Gay men seem to have so many hot female friends, it's ridiculous.

If some dude starts chatting to you at the gym, just mention at some point about how hot such n such female is that you keep seeing there, or something along those lines, in case you're not sure their intention. Can't tell with strangers these days.
no doubt gay guys can pull hot chicks...they feel "safe" with them.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tell him..."look I'm not gay but I absolutely love going to parades...a parade filled with men".

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I think you should simply embrace your homosexuality, marcus. It's 2011.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex
Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.
Just ask them if they want to come over for an Oz marathon some weekend. Then ask them how they feel about role playing.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I act like a ***, aint nothin to it, Jersey shore made me do it...lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they? :ponder:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they? :ponder:
Out of all the jokes in this thread this is actually a very valid point. Reps.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy