Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just tell him..."look I'm not gay but I absolutely love going to parades...a parade filled with men".

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think you should simply embrace your homosexuality, marcus. It's 2011.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I once turned around in the shower to see this fruitloop watching me He says OOhh I like your tatoo (I have a little devil on my shoulder blade) after telling him to get the fu away from me I dried off an slammed his head into a locker few times. Imagine a Man doing that to a women You would be locked up
    grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex
    Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.
    Just ask them if they want to come over for an Oz marathon some weekend. Then ask them how they feel about role playing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

OP, quit working out in airport bathrooms & highway rest areas.
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

If I act like a ***, aint nothin to it, Jersey shore made me do it...lol
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.77%

I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they?
    Out of all the jokes in this thread this is actually a very valid point. Reps.
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.62%

YEAHHHHHHHHHH BUDDDDYYYY

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    do you guys get hit on by gay guys sometimes ?

WTFFf ??? This is the 7th time I get hit on by a ***got in the gym...

what to do ? I call them bro all the time so they know they aint my future bf or gf lol
    Since you call them "bro"...maybe they just think they're in the "just friends" category, and trying to work their way up!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.77%

For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy
    LMAO.....I actually enjoy being treated like a piece of meat by a sexy lady. The question was a bit of Devil's Advocate to monkey around in this thread.

That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?
    I usually just workout in my gimp suit (except for leg day...squats and it'll rip )

And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

The girls I actually know can appreciate other qualities that I have to offer, which is what I'd want the case to be in a relationship, but yeah, it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%

LOL at this thread, I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested, but the straight guy squirrels who worked out for two weeks and then wanted to make man dates pissed me off to no end.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%

Sure, why not. We are all sexual beings. If someone has no emotions and is only attracted, and wants to think of me as a peice of meat, so be it, nothing wrong with looking/thinking that imo. It should be flattering. A lot of women love to flaunt it if they got it too, unless they're happily married, etc. And even still, most dress sexy because they love to feel sexy.

And with that said, most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

... it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.
    What is with all of the rational responses in this thread? You know that he is a GUY being hit on by another GUY!? Surely he can't just tell him he isn't interested and be mature about it...

Didn't you read the comment about one guy smashing another guy's into the lockers, that is the type of unnecessary response to another man's advance that makes this thread so funny!

I have been hit on a few times by men, do you know what I did? I told them I was straight. Seems fairly self explanatory on the face of things, I must be missing something?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

^^^ I like to toss in my jokes

But I also wanted to add my actual thoughts on things like this, as well.

I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%

I dunno, I'm from places where there's a huge mix of people. Seems fairly normal to me to have people of all sorts around all the time and I've got no problem with it. But I gotta say I wanna smash faces when guys start dancing or prancing around the gym...or even singing. The gym is for working out not being a f&*king balerina gypsie queen and annoying people around you. Maybe I need to switch gyms again
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun
    Are you saying that the men in his gym thought he came across as so homophobic he must have been compensating for something and he is actually a closet homosexual?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Are you saying that the men in his gym thought he came across as so homophobic he must have been compensating for something and he is actually a closet homosexual?
    Please refer back to my first post

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.67%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What is with all of the rational responses in this thread? You know that he is a GUY being hit on by another GUY!? Surely he can't just tell him he isn't interested and be mature about it...

Didn't you read the comment about one guy smashing another guy's into the lockers, [B]that is the type of unnecessary response to another man's advance that makes this thread so funny![/B]I have been hit on a few times by men, do you know what I did? I told them I was straight. Seems fairly self explanatory on the face of things, I must be missing something?
    ...... and worrying. A side from the lightheartedness , the underlying trend coming out of these posts is homophobia .
    Coming from a country which is supposed to lead by example in terms of equality and human rights (although thats not squeaky clean-treating of prisoners in iraq and closer to home -poor response to the black population of NEW ORLEANS after hurricane katrina by US govt)
    Allof us are entitled to equal rights and with that comes respect for one another whatever our colour, age,disability, sex , religion and sexual orientation.
    If homophobia beomes like a contagious disease and leads to persecution, then we have not moved on from the days of Nazi Germany when Jews and homosexuals had their lives made hell .
    Do we want to go back to those days -i hope not.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

^i hear the dental field is wonderful over there in England. Any thoughts corsaking?
    Supposedly, with some reconstructive work, they can make england people's teeth look like this:
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.67%

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    ^i hear the dental field is wonderful over there in England. Any thoughts corsaking?
    Supposedly, with some reconstructive work, they can make england people's teeth look like this:
    Your example would be welcomed over here by any cosmetic dentist Probably just like America , cosmetic dentistry comes at a price.
    However treatment under the Nationl health service, fillings, capping teeth , extractions, dentures , checkups still has to be paid for unlike going to the doctor, but the cost is subsidised and set at a level by the Govt.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Once a desperate cry for help...now a 4 page mockery lol.

OP I hope you found your answer.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    OP I hope you found your answer.
    I hope he didn't.

I was disappointed this thread wasn't 10 pages long when I got up this morning
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And like I said on page 1, the OP was just asking for it with this thread!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Nothing wrong with being a straight guy and schooling a few gay dudes for some free drinks
    That's hillarious you say that. I've been hit on by a number of gay men in my life. I have caught gay men check me out just like straight men check out women. Being men they still have that problem of being obvious when checking someone out. lol. One time I was on a cruise ship and a guy started talking to me and bought me a beer. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as a nice guy, not gay. When he bought me the second beer and was asking more personal questions that's when I was on too him. I said thanks for the beer and took off.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    And like I said on page 1, the OP was just asking for it with this thread!
    asking for what ? Asking for big ballz in a forum where people do steroids and have shrunken ballz ? lol
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I laughed a few times. I posted in the douchebag thread that a gay guy crop dusted me and when I looked up he smiled at me.

I get hit on all the time by men. I don't really care at this point. I'd prefer not to be farted on though.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    I laughed a few times. I posted in the douchebag thread that a gay guy crop dusted me and when I looked up he smiled at me.

I get hit on all the time by men. I don't really care at this point. I'd prefer not to be farted on though.

LMAO...I literally fell out of my chair with this one...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.77%

Farted on by a gay guy. Now THAT is uncool. Couldn't that also be considered a "queef"? No telling what you got dusted with man
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

You've been marked, it's only a matter of time before he executes his desires.
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

What does a gay fart smell like ? onions and ketchup
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sperm?
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

Probably smells like somebody penis.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Look just tell him you're not gay and end it there! Tell him you're into sports and invite him to play one on one basketball, shirts or skins, and that you'd prefer skins....even on off days.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Look just tell him you're not gay and end it there! Tell him you're into sports and invite him to play one on one basketball, shirts or skins, and that you'd prefer skins....even on off days.
    Then challenge him to a swimming contest and tell him you bet you can hold your breath longer than he can.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

a hula hoop contest would be appropriate
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Probably smells like somebody penis.
    how do you know what a penis smells like ?? OHHH someone has experience here, You can't smell your own penis so ))

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arnold calls Democrats in CA "Girlie Men", Gays get mad
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:04 PM