Wear a t-shirt with Adam Lambert on it.
    "Just don't give up, I am workin' it out
    Please don't give in, I won't let you down
    It messed me up, need a second to breathe
    Just keep coming around....
    SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"

Lmao...I think he misspelled "coming"
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Wear a t-shirt that says "I heart penis but not the gay kind".
    •   

3. you just need to stop wearing this shirt to the gym

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Most importantly...are you asking the AM members for help on how to score some no strings attached d!ck from these gay dudes? Like asking us what the next step is?
    Or are you asking us how to not get hit on by gay dudes?

Maybe you're shy...
    Oh, man, I'm dying here. I just lol'd at work.

5. Just tell him..."listen dude I'm not gay but you look incredible on that hip abductor machine".
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Take it as a compliment and hold your head high. You are someone that is wanted by both members of the opposite sex.

You have no reason to freak out. Have some confidence and most importantly be nice to the gay guys. I've found that gay dudes have some of the hottest girl friends. And a word from a gay dude to a girl goes a long way.

This is the truth. I have a couple gay friends at work who hook me up with their hot girl friends. Gay men seem to have so many hot female friends, it's ridiculous.

If some dude starts chatting to you at the gym, just mention at some point about how hot such n such female is that you keep seeing there, or something along those lines, in case you're not sure their intention. Can't tell with strangers these days.

7. I have been hit on in the past and just let it go. Im not a homophob so it really doesnt bother me. If it comes down to it, I will simply tell them that im married. I respect all walks of life and am accepting of peoples sexual preferences, even if they are not my own. I live in a diverse community and there is a lot of everything around here.

8. Does this guy workout at your gym?! Hmm...

9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Are you wearing anything that says tap out or affliction on it? Also beware of anything with bedazzler on it.
    hey man I got affliction shirts...as a matter of fact I am wearing on in work today...wth! *turns it inside out*

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    This is the truth. I have a couple gay friends at work who hook me up with their hot girl friends. Gay men seem to have so many hot female friends, it's ridiculous.

If some dude starts chatting to you at the gym, just mention at some point about how hot such n such female is that you keep seeing there, or something along those lines, in case you're not sure their intention. Can't tell with strangers these days.
    no doubt gay guys can pull hot chicks...they feel "safe" with them.

11. Just tell him..."look I'm not gay but I absolutely love going to parades...a parade filled with men".

12. I think you should simply embrace your homosexuality, marcus. It's 2011.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I once turned around in the shower to see this fruitloop watching me He says OOhh I like your tatoo (I have a little devil on my shoulder blade) after telling him to get the fu away from me I dried off an slammed his head into a locker few times. Imagine a Man doing that to a women You would be locked up
    grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex

14. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    grevious bodily harm is a punishable offence whatever the sex
    Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe the OP wants to do some grevious bodily harm to certain parts of these gay dudes...with his mouth....

Look, OP, just grab them by the c#ck, take a knee, look it deep in the eye, and say "I DON'T WANT TO SUCK YOU!"

Or tell them if they want to bump uglies in the shower, tug your d!ck twice. If they don't want to do the dirty, have them tug your d!ck 100 times.
    Just ask them if they want to come over for an Oz marathon some weekend. Then ask them how they feel about role playing.

16. OP, quit working out in airport bathrooms & highway rest areas.

17. If I act like a ***, aint nothin to it, Jersey shore made me do it...lol

18. I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they?
    Training around a jacked up neck.

19. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they?
    Out of all the jokes in this thread this is actually a very valid point. Reps.

20. For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy

21. YEAHHHHHHHHHH BUDDDDYYYY

22. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    do you guys get hit on by gay guys sometimes ?

WTFFf ??? This is the 7th time I get hit on by a ***got in the gym...

what to do ? I call them bro all the time so they know they aint my future bf or gf lol
    Since you call them "bro"...maybe they just think they're in the "just friends" category, and trying to work their way up!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    For girls it's different man, WTF yoo lol????????????? Girls love to be checked out, why do you think most girls dress like sluts when they go out, cuz they love the attention

same for guys, we would love to get attention from girls... isn't that the reason why 90% of juice and we don't even compete ? lol yeaaaaaa buddyyyyy
    LMAO.....I actually enjoy being treated like a piece of meat by a sexy lady. The question was a bit of Devil's Advocate to monkey around in this thread.

That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    That said, does NP carry spandex workout gear?
    I usually just workout in my gimp suit (except for leg day...squats and it'll rip )

And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

The girls I actually know can appreciate other qualities that I have to offer, which is what I'd want the case to be in a relationship, but yeah, it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."

25. LOL at this thread, I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested, but the straight guy squirrels who worked out for two weeks and then wanted to make man dates pissed me off to no end.
    PHF Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I think there is yet another lesson to be learned here. A lot of you beastly men now know how you make all the hot chicks at the gym feel. No one enjoys being thought of as a piece of meat.......do they?
    Sure, why not. We are all sexual beings. If someone has no emotions and is only attracted, and wants to think of me as a peice of meat, so be it, nothing wrong with looking/thinking that imo. It should be flattering. A lot of women love to flaunt it if they got it too, unless they're happily married, etc. And even still, most dress sexy because they love to feel sexy.

And with that said, most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.

27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

And I don't mind being viewed as a piece of meat in those instances. To me, that means I've achieved a physical stature that others desire - awesome. Now, I also don't like being bothered when i work out, though. I'm there to lift and that's why i wear my earbuds and my skull cap (and when I grow the beard out, it usually helps, too).

... it doesn't bother me to have someone look at me and think, "he's hot."
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I never minded the gay dudes talking to me at the gym, I just told them I wasnt interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    most people should be able to handle an advance on them. The problem is when someone doesn't get the hint.
    What is with all of the rational responses in this thread? You know that he is a GUY being hit on by another GUY!? Surely he can't just tell him he isn't interested and be mature about it...

Didn't you read the comment about one guy smashing another guy's into the lockers, that is the type of unnecessary response to another man's advance that makes this thread so funny!

I have been hit on a few times by men, do you know what I did? I told them I was straight. Seems fairly self explanatory on the face of things, I must be missing something?
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

^^^ I like to toss in my jokes

But I also wanted to add my actual thoughts on things like this, as well.

I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun

29. I dunno, I'm from places where there's a huge mix of people. Seems fairly normal to me to have people of all sorts around all the time and I've got no problem with it. But I gotta say I wanna smash faces when guys start dancing or prancing around the gym...or even singing. The gym is for working out not being a f&*king balerina gypsie queen and annoying people around you. Maybe I need to switch gyms again

30. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I do agree, though, that the jokes are more fun
    Are you saying that the men in his gym thought he came across as so homophobic he must have been compensating for something and he is actually a closet homosexual?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arnold calls Democrats in CA "Girlie Men", Gays get mad
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:04 PM