Breast Milk & Bodybuilding?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So today on a local radio station there's this chick who says she got pregnant, again (she's already a single mom) because she can sell her breast milk at the gym. She said that it's so popular, that it was worth getting preg. just for the cash she makes. Of course, everyone was calling in doggin' on her, but I was wondering if this was just some local phenomenon or if anyone has ever heard of this before? This chick was serious!! I couldn't believe it...

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So today on a local radio station there's this chick who says she got pregnant, again (she's already a single mom) because she can sell her breast milk at the gym. She said that it's so popular, that it was worth getting preg. just for the cash she makes. Of course, everyone was calling in doggin' on her, but I was wondering if this was just some local phenomenon or if anyone has ever heard of this before? This chick was serious!! I couldn't believe it...
Wow, that is disgusting. Maybe it's high in HGH or something...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
colostrum, perhaps?
That's what I first thought, but colostrum is just full of immune globins and antibodys and stuff. I've never heard it to have an anabolic reputation though. Maybe the guys on m1t are using it to boost their immunity! LOL

But I don't know, I wouldn't think that the hcg or hgh content would be very significant orally. That's why I was wondering if you guys had heard of this.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly doesn't Muscle Milk use human milk protein or something similar? I remember reading something along those lines on one of the bottles. As for if it works better or not? I have no clue.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly doesn't Muscle Milk use human milk protein or something similar? I remember reading something along those lines on one of the bottles. As for if it works better or not? I have no clue.
No, it has an amino acid and nutrient profile that is supposed to mimic human milk, that is all. Definitely does not contain human milk protein :) While Muscle Milk seems to get good results, I can't imagine it being so effective as to try to get the real thing (human milk).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I know breast milk is really loaded with omega-3's, DHA, ARA and the amino acid values of it's proteins are designed naturally to promote and foster rapid growth, but I was thinking it had to be some kind of gimmick. If nobody else has ever heard of this, then I guess it's some new local fad. Or maybe just another girl gone wild, I put nothing past any women, they are ALL truely insane IMO (my wife isn't behind me, right... OK, it's cool :trout: ) Who knows what her motive might be for this. Maybe some guy at the gym she's trying to get at, I don't know. Just thought it was interesting.

serengo

Awards
Maybe you get to drink it right from the tap... :thumbsup:

ModernLats

Awards
Very old thread but lately I've been wanting to try some breast milk for some reason. While still on same topic has anyone tried it before or have a pregnant woman fetish such as myself?

Anyway I would guess most guys on juice are probably just horned up and into fetishes like myself although I would never pay for it nor drink from strangers.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very old thread but lately I've been wanting to try some breast milk for some reason. While still on same topic has anyone tried it before or have a pregnant woman fetish such as myself?

Anyway I would guess most guys on juice are probably just horned up and into fetishes like myself although I would never pay for it nor drink from strangers.
W
H
A
T
?
?
?​

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Funny this thread is bumped after saying something about titty milk in another thread... BUT...

Here is all I could gather from your post.

You want some titty milk, for free, from someone you know.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny this thread is bumped after saying something about titty milk in another thread... BUT...

Here is all I could gather from your post.

You want some titty milk, for free, from someone you know.
Or, reading more into it, will we make fun of him from suckin' the teet.

Answer: No more than we'll make fun of you for asking the question to begin with.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or, reading more into it, will we make fun of him from suckin' the teet.

Answer: No more than we'll make fun of you for asking the question to begin with.
F*ck that... I'll put a splash in my starbucks!

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
i have an ice cold glass of titty milk pre work out. The pumps are insane!! lol :) :p

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a weird day, I'm arguing with a dude about Mike the "Situation" being the next adonis and reading up on a guys breast milk fetish.

ModernLats

Awards
This is a weird day, I'm arguing with a dude about Mike the "Situation" being the next adonis and reading up on a guys breast milk fetish.
hahaha that was a good one

Ok breast milk aside am I the only one here that thinks pregnant woman are even more attractive then non pregnant?

I mean I could be but there are stranger things people get turned on by so I'm not ashamed of this. :scool:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha that was a good one

Ok breast milk aside am I the only one here that thinks pregnant woman are even more attractive then non pregnant?

I mean I could be but there are stranger things people get turned on by so I'm not ashamed of this. :scool:
When my wife was pregnant, she somehow lost her gag reflex. That was thoroughly enjoyable (for a change). Other than that... uh... I dunno. Not my cup of tea I guess. I mean, I have a thing for red hair, but never "had" one. I also like taller women like 5'9" or so, but only ever "had" 5' to 5'2". Maybe I'm tame.....

or not. :head: I do like goth/metal chicks. :D :cheers:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its a Federal offense, and a felony to buy, sell, and possess bodily fluids of human or animal origin without an agricultural or medical license. Its bull****.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
When my wife was pregnant, she somehow lost her gag reflex. That was thoroughly enjoyable (for a change). Other than that... uh... I dunno. Not my cup of tea I guess. I mean, I have a thing for red hair, but never "had" one. I also like taller women like 5'9" or so, but only ever "had" 5' to 5'2". Maybe I'm tame.....

or not. :head: I do like goth/metal chicks. :D :cheers:
^^^^hahahaha classic!! :toofunny:

As for the attraction to preggo chicks google is plastered with information regarding why some men find them attractive!

But i wish my wife had no gag reflex when my 2 lil boys came along :( lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a Federal offense, and a felony to buy, sell, and possess bodily fluids of human or animal origin without an agricultural or medical license. Its bull****.
I don't believe that that particular bull "byproduct" would classify as a bodily fluid so much as a waste solid, so technically, human feces could be...

Ok, this isn't going anywhere. :salook:

^^^^hahahaha classic!! :toofunny:

But i wish my wife had no gag reflex when my 2 lil boys came along :( lol
I had actually thought about having another kid just for this reason. Then I looked into my empty bank account, empty savings account, and empty wallet ... yeah. :ponder:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have all the access to some titty milk I need at the moment.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
I had actually thought about having another kid just for this reason. Then I looked into my empty bank account, empty savings account, and empty wallet ... yeah. :ponder:
Ahhhh awsome! so its not just me then lol :D

scwillis

Awards
Hi guys, sorry to bring up such an old thread but this thread had some of the best information I could find on using breast milk for body building, that's for that info.

I recently learnt something else which all ties together nicely. I've started working out again, yay me for ceasing to be be a such a lazy bastard, but my wife and I recently had a child. So I have a supply. The great news and very pro-breast milk for body building news is that breast milk contains STEM CELLS! I can't help but think they would end up where most needed, all round in a growing a child, but in a grown adult working out, straight to muscle repair. No wonder there can be such huge gains.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What serious?

scwillis

Awards
What serious?
Completely. They don't know how the baby uses them and that isn't the researchers great concern, at the moment the hunt for a source of ethical stem cells is more important. The study says:-

The value in harvesting stem cells from breastmilk lies in their incredible potential to develop into many different cell types in the body during early life and growth. They have the ability to act as a type of "internal repair system."
LIQUID GOLD!!

All though they're not sure how they pass in to baby the mother wouldn't go to the effort of making if they just past through unused.

Can't post link. Not enough posts. PM me if you want it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I did read recently a article about this is as well in another site

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
stem cells that are unaffected by the hydrochloric acid, bile, and other digestive enzymes in the digestive system... sounds fishy to me

J_hulk2010

Awards
WTF R U SERIOUS. me and my girl just had a boy 2months old and shes breastfeeding. we have bags of frozen milk in the fridge. HOLY **** this is cool but at the same time........................................................cool lol
im about to go on a cycle to so maybe i should mix my post wo powder with the milk hahah. i need to read up on this more lol

J_hulk2010

Awards
just found this after a google search

Breast Milk = Greatest supplement ever
I've taken it upon myself to reinstate Breast Milk as the greatest supplement ever. Lately breast milk often gets a bad wrap among bodybuilders for several reasons... none of which I fully understand. Some claim they get fat, others claim it is too expensive (???) and still others complain of gastro-intestinal disorders. But in my eyes anyone who is not lactose intolerant is selling his gains short if he is not supplementing with breast milk and a lot of it. I always drank breast milk, I like it, but I never fully realized its potential as a supplement until I started using it as the cornerstone of my diet and started growing beyond measure. I made the greatest gains of my life on breast milk, an un*****ed 35 pounds in ten months. If you were to ask me now what I thought was the supplement that gives you the best value, I'd say breast milk. Going back in time, you'll find that our heroes of yore such as Arnold Scwarzenegger and Tom Platz accredited much of their gains to breast milk. Clancy Ross even went as far as saying it was the best thing ever to get big. Many of us long for a return to healthy, natural bodybuilding, so why not start by consuming the same things they did?

After clinical studies into the effects of adult consumption of breast milk the results are clear. The highly regarded human growth hormone is found in its greatest supply, here in the lactating of an adult woman. Now I know to some of you this is common knowledge and not really on your lists of topics for 2001. However, there is a majority of men who seek to build a better body, but have never considered this alternative route.

Throughout my career I have interview countless professionals who have supplemented their diet at one time or another with breast milk. Though not many have ever had the opportunity to consistently reap the benefits of breast milk, some have devised diet plans that afford them that ability. Lee Priest comes to mind when asked what body builder has used breast milk as a regular supplement. The problem arises however as many other body builders find themselves at a disadvantage when trying to attain the same level of supplementation as some one like Lee Priest. “I don’t really think it’s fair,” says a fellow trainer. “The amount of human growth hormone that some of these body builders are receiving makes their advantage completely unbalanced.”

While it is true that finding a woman to openly offer her lactating is difficult, it’s not nearly as impossible as many would have you believe. Aaron Baker, long time lifter and long time supporter of breast milk, has taken every opportunity of his girlfriend’s five pregnancies to absorb as much human growth hormone as possible. Vince Taylor goes the alternative route and has been able to find women who are accept monies for what he needs. Ed Corney, though past his prime, still finds himself in the weight game. His daughter has been more than generous during her pregnancies to accommodate Ed with his nutritional needs. The simple fact is that breast milk is not that hard to come by.

Ask any nutrition expert, the best diet for bulking up is 50 percent carbs, 35 percent protein and 15 percent fats. Match that up with the content of breast milk and you'll find that breast milk is the perfect nutrition. Per liter you get 440 calories, just below what most MRP's supply, giving you 48 grams of carbs, 32 grams of protein and 15 percent fats. Need more proof? What are most kids raised on in the early years of their life? Breast Milk. Lee Priest comments, ”You start out at a meager 8 pounds, and soon you grow out to a healthy toddler. If only you could keep growing like that, huh?” Of course everyone would like to continue that kind of growth. Then why turn your back on the thing that did it? “Have you seen the size of the lactating breast? Those things are huge.” Lee explains. “Pregnant women aren't entirely unlike body builders, they used to be an example of health.” For a growing athlete, taking in as many calories as possible is essential, but you have to watch what you eat to. “My breast milk intake supplies 1300 to 2600 calories a day, from one of the cleanest and purest sources left in a world of pre-packaging, diseases and genetically engineered food. That's anywhere from 60 to 90 percent of my calorie intake depending on the phase I'm in.”

No bodybuilder is without protein, and there is choice enough. But unlike with other supps the choice needn't be difficult. Mix it up, get as many proteins as you can depending on the situation. Breast milk and eggs should form the base, but meat, vegetable and whey powder have their merits too. Protein shouldn't be thought of as supplementation. Protein-dense foods should be your core nutrition. When you think of food, when you get hungry, you should think of protein. That's the trademark of a true bodybuilder.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!! Guess im knocking up my girl lol!!!! If not thennnn who can I buy from?????

J_hulk2010

Awards
Yes!!! Guess im knocking up my girl lol!!!! If not thennnn who can I buy from?????

dont go through the trouble of knocking your girl up god wats wrong with you .............................................. knocking up someone elses girl is much easier lol

EDIT. I heard you can buy it on ebay and craigslist

Last edited:
madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok just did research..... Expensive.... Price range is .50 - 3.00 a freekin oz...... So you want a gallon..... Well you do the math....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
dont go through the trouble of knocking your girl up god wats wrong with you .............................................. knocking up someone elses girl is much easier lol

EDIT. I heard you can buy it on ebay and craigslist
Lol!!!!! There you go buddy!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....... I wish it was a penny..... An oz....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Guess im dating chicks that are pregnant. Lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the first days of breast milk after teh baby is born are susposed to be the uber protien of all protiens. but women usually only produce a few drops of it.. so it would be completely pointless for anyone other than a newborn (whose stomach is the size of a pea if you wanted to know) to take...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and i know everyone is diffrent, but hell my wife didn't make enough for our daughter let alone thinking of having extra to sell. after the first 2 months it was on to formula, and never looked back. Simalac or Target brand sensitive formula for the win :)

js007051

Awards
Wow, that is disgusting. Maybe it's high in HGH or something...

lol I know its disgusting we drink milk from a cow as adults, and from human as a baby. WHY IS IT DISGUSTING

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start a farm that pumps womens milk, what you think I shouldfeed them? grass ? :)

scwillis

Awards
Im going to start a farm that pumps womens milk, what you think I shouldfeed them? grass ? :)
Now that's a good idea. maybe humanity should have been doing this for ages rather than bloody cows milk.

I keep wasting my supply at the moment. I keep putting on inches upon inches in just two weeks but then I'm about to pop out of my clothes that I can't afford to replace so slow my gain down again. Can't afford to repalce 5 suits and 10 shirts. Should have a new job soon that requires coveralls which are supplied though. When ever I need bigger ones all I have to do is ask.

Really looking forward to starting when there are no boundaries in front of me. Took 31 years for my metabolism to slow down from burning anything and everything that I put in my body. Before I was 31 when I worked out it didn't matter what I did, I ate and ate and ate and worked out following a muscle gain routine but I just stayed the same size and could lift heavier stuff.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
It's a growing business ...

http://www.onlythebreast.com/

I don't see the big deal though. I did know a stripper in Hawaii who was lactating and she'd dance and strip - and put a squirt or two into your beer if you were up to it. I was never up to it. It turned the beer cloudy and I used to laugh my ass off watching guys drink that cloudy beer.

They just never looked "cool" doing it. LOL!

I did sample Mrs. Honda's though - the last time she got pregnant. It tastes just fine - just warm - which is not the way I normally have milk.

Anyway ... I don't see any health benefits to it at all. But - then again, people are always lighting on to something that they think makes them healthier. I recently found out about GOLD INFUSED WATER. Google it. People are dissolving trace amounts of gold into bottled water and selling it for a fortune as some kind of health drink.

Who believes that?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a good idea. maybe humanity should have been doing this for ages rather than bloody cows milk.

I keep wasting my supply at the moment. I keep putting on inches upon inches in just two weeks but then I'm about to pop out of my clothes that I can't afford to replace so slow my gain down again. Can't afford to repalce 5 suits and 10 shirts. Should have a new job soon that requires coveralls which are supplied though. When ever I need bigger ones all I have to do is ask.

Really looking forward to starting when there are no boundaries in front of me. Took 31 years for my metabolism to slow down from burning anything and everything that I put in my body. Before I was 31 when I worked out it didn't matter what I did, I ate and ate and ate and worked out following a muscle gain routine but I just stayed the same size and could lift heavier stuff.
Agreed. But you know milk was never meant to be bad for us.... Neither goats milk. But leave it to humanity to try to make things better and ruining something.....