Markus Ruhl is scary-(video) oldy but a goldy

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The chick with him has some good size too. Wonder if that is his wife or something...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
When I watched that video the first time, I thought damn thats impressive. Watching it again, I think damn, those are some dysfunctional looking arms. Either genetically his triceps are left in the dust - or he just forgot about them.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
When I watched that video the first time, I thought damn thats impressive. Watching it again, I think damn, those are some dysfunctional looking arms. Either genetically his triceps are left in the dust - or he just forgot about them.
I know right! They looked completely flat. Did you notice the bruises on the shoulders and other parts of his body too?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I think he just never got around to site injecting his tri's like his shoulders and bi's. Notice when he flexes his bicep it looks unnatural. He is a big monster though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I think he just never got around to site injecting his tri's like his shoulders and bi's. Notice when he flexes his bicep it looks unnatural. He is a big monster though.
Definitely a mass monster. Did you notice the un-natural lumps in the middle of his bicep as he did those concentration curls?

He never should have neglected his tris in the first place. they barely have any detail compared to the rest of him.