Stretch marks.

JonesyDaniel

Awards
When I was training about a year or so ago, I developed very bad stretch marks on my arms, legs and stomach. They look minging. Does anyone know any good lotions to tone down the red-ness on them? If I start training again, will they get worse? Thanks.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
usually coco butter helps but it never worked for me. but this weightloss topical amilean helped a lot for me and lost some bf

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
surgery can get rid of them.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't call them stretch mark I call them growth marks ;) rock em proudly!!

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt the planet carry something like this, type "Soap" into their search, and there looks like a couple different lotions you could try.. Either that or go to some local natural supplement store.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Stretch marks are mostly treated like any other scar. Usually with "Peel and Heal" methods. Salicylic acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) are used in lotions and have a light peeling action when applied to the skin that helps diminish scar tissue and discoloration over time.If your light skinned and they came out recently there's a good chance they are fairly red, not much u can do about the redness tho except for coco butter. They will never disappear completely but they do get a lot better. Plus, if it's from weight training I agree with the other guy, don't get down, rock em proudly. :)

snuggy

Awards
Instead of using creams, you can try these simple home remedies to remove stretch marks. Regular exercise, vitamin C & E diet, massage with Vitamin E oil or lime juice and apply cocoa butter or elastin cream as directed on the label.