Stretch marks.

1. Stretch marks.

When I was training about a year or so ago, I developed very bad stretch marks on my arms, legs and stomach. They look minging. Does anyone know any good lotions to tone down the red-ness on them? If I start training again, will they get worse? Thanks.

2. usually coco butter helps but it never worked for me. but this weightloss topical amilean helped a lot for me and lost some bf
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

3. surgery can get rid of them.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

4. I don't call them stretch mark I call them growth marks rock em proudly!!

5. Doesnt the planet carry something like this, type "Soap" into their search, and there looks like a couple different lotions you could try.. Either that or go to some local natural supplement store.
    •   

6. Stretch marks are mostly treated like any other scar. Usually with "Peel and Heal" methods. Salicylic acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) are used in lotions and have a light peeling action when applied to the skin that helps diminish scar tissue and discoloration over time.If your light skinned and they came out recently there's a good chance they are fairly red, not much u can do about the redness tho except for coco butter. They will never disappear completely but they do get a lot better. Plus, if it's from weight training I agree with the other guy, don't get down, rock em proudly.

7. Instead of using creams, you can try these simple home remedies to remove stretch marks. Regular exercise, vitamin C & E diet, massage with Vitamin E oil or lime juice and apply cocoa butter or elastin cream as directed on the label.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stretch Marks
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. HELP!!!! STRETCH MARKS!
    By SWOLL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Stretch Marks
    By doyoudo911 in forum Training Forum