Nutrition Arsenal feedback.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

Anybody ever order from them? Good to go?

I read the Rules before I posted this and PM'd a mod but never got a response. Hopefully this question is ok.

If not, just lock it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Id rather buy from nutraplanet, at least I know the service I get will be great.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i believe i got some fake mdrol from them and they never responded to my emails. NP the way to be

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i believe i got some fake mdrol from them and they never responded to my emails. NP the way to be
i had a simular situation. a lil suspect if you ask me. proceed with caution:nono2:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
hmm...I just ordered some Formestane from them a few weeks back. I really hope it's not bunk!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide some more info on this statement? I'm assuming your talking about CEL's Mdrol. If so, did it come in the original bottle? What made you think it was "bunk?"

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
hmm...I just ordered some Formestane from them a few weeks back. I really hope it's not bunk!
How was the processing, shipping, and correspodence from them?

As far as I know, they are just a supplier. Not a manufacturer. So in order for them to be selling bunk supps they would need to be taking the original contents and replacing them.

Was your product in its original packaging? Sealed up?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
How was the processing, shipping, and correspodence from them?

As far as I know, they are just a supplier. Not a manufacturer. So in order for them to be selling bunk supps they would need to be taking the original contents and replacing them.

Was your product in its original packaging? Sealed up?
Processing and shipping was fast as hell. I was actually impressed with that. I ordered later in the day and it actually processed and shipped that day. I was schocked to be honest. I had no correspondence...as I didn't have a reason to...

My product was sealed. It's a transdermal spray, so the bottle was completely sealed in tight plastic. I'm hoping I'm alright...

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Processing and shipping was fast as hell. I was actually impressed with that. I ordered later in the day and it actually processed and shipped that day. I was schocked to be honest. I had no correspondence...as I didn't have a reason to...

My product was sealed. It's a transdermal spray, so the bottle was completely sealed in tight plastic. I'm hoping I'm alright...
We'll wait to hear from the gentlemen above. But I'd assume you'll be fine if the product was sealed properly. There is a huge bias here when it come to buying supps.....it's either NP or nothing.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on that, but NP is the sh*t lol....basically the only reason I venture from NP is if something is out of stock or if I'm looking for something hormonal. I know what I'm getting with NP and I'm always pleased...I just wish they would send me more damn samples with all the money I spend there lol!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^
We're in the same boat. NP is the first stop when needing to place an order. Unfortunately they don't have something I want.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide some more info on this statement? I'm assuming your talking about CEL's Mdrol. If so, did it come in the original bottle? What made you think it was "bunk?"
well i compared the bottles at first and the date and lot number was placed in a different spot than all the other mdrols i had, the pills were slightly larger than the other ones and the color of the powder was a little yellower(but i was told that CEL had another company make the pills and they used different caps), but this was the weird part. usually when i take any ph, the pump is 3x as stronger than working out without them. on the batch from NA, i popped 2 pills and the pump was weak, i didnt feel any strength increase or extra aggression and when i popped 2 of my previous mdrol pills, the pump was ridiculous and my aggression increased. but then i popped 3 of NA ones and then i felt the pump so it was either under dosed or idk. but i dont buy from them anymore after that

mattingly

Awards
well i compared the bottles at first and the date and lot number was placed in a different spot than all the other mdrols i had, the pills were slightly larger than the other ones and the color of the powder was a little yellower(but i was told that CEL had another company make the pills and they used different caps), but this was the weird part. usually when i take any ph, the pump is 3x as stronger than working out without them. on the batch from NA, i popped 2 pills and the pump was weak, i didnt feel any strength increase or extra aggression and when i popped 2 of my previous mdrol pills, the pump was ridiculous and my aggression increased. but then i popped 3 of NA ones and then i felt the pump so it was either under dosed or idk. but i dont buy from them anymore after that
So you "pop" 20-30 mg of Superdrol at a time for the pump, huh?

And you're someone who can determine the quality of prohormones by popping 2-3 doses at the same time, and don't have to wait a week or so for some results like the rest of us, huh?

Weendude

Weendude

Awards
Good site! I just ordered from them and got my order in 2 days! Cheap prices, I couldn't find any coupon codes floating around out there, but prices were still better than most ...also got a freebie sample of MR1.