Cigar Smokers of AM, Unite! - What's your favorite stick?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to fill up my humi with some aging beauties.

Right now I'm working on building a wineador, but just filling up my go-to humi with some new sticks right now. I definitely have my go-to smokes (usually Padron X000 M or Oliva Serie V), but I'm just looking to gather some opinions on YOUR favorites and what I should stock up on for the years to come.

I tend to gravitate mostly towards the medium-full to full smokes. I usually pair with coffee or S. Pallegrino, but I'm known to grab a scotch on occasion. Rarely do I drink beer with my smokes as I find that the beers I drink (usually very hoppy) tend to overpower the nuances of the tobacco.

Currently in my possession:

The empty yellow box are my Montecristo No. 4's; they're currently in the freezer and about to be transferred to the fridge for a day and then rested gently in my box. :D

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Romeo y Julieta 1875 bully
Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne and maduro robusto
Rocky Patel vintage 1999 robusto

My absolutely favorite is Montecristo dbl corona, but they're so expensive I don't buy them often.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought a RP a few weeks ago. Letting it rest before I try it. RP seems to get a lot of recognition in this area. I know he has lots of different smokes and I can't even remember which I bought. I believe it was a churchill though.

It's whatever is in between that CAO Brazilia and Gran Habano Vintage 2002.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:439:TY-STICK!!!!!!!!

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I like "The Edge" by Rocky Patel. I find it to be the perfect transition between medium/full bodied cigar. Something a little more mild but full of flavor I also like is Avo Uvezian (orange colored ring, not sure of the #) I have not smoked one in about a year though, haven't had the time, nor the money

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
"The Edge" is a good stick. I also enjoy the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto. But if you want to treat yourself go with a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The Edge" is a good stick. I also enjoy the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Robusto. But if you want to treat yourself go with a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series.
I've had both the 1924 and 1964...of course I prefer the 1924, but the 1964 is awesome too. I have one aging nicely in my humi right now. :)

Haven't got to try the Family Reserves yet. :(
acid blonde ;)
I'm not a huge fan of Acids, although I have them occasionally...I had a Toast this morning actually. It wasn't bad at all, and retrohaled very nicely! I would really like to try some of the Drew Estate's Naturals.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Romeo y Julieta 1875 bully
Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne and maduro robusto
Rocky Patel vintage 1999 robusto

My absolutely favorite is Montecristo dbl corona, but they're so expensive I don't buy them often.
R. y J. Is def ony top

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
black and milds...yea I'm ghetto but those things smell so good.haven't had one since high school though.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Anything from Illusione or Tatuaje will set your world on fire. I give my personal stamp of approval on both brands.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything from Illusione or Tatuaje will set your world on fire. I give my personal stamp of approval on both brands.
Good stuff for sure!

:dance:

...Just had my first CAO Brazilia Gol!. I really enjoyed it.

S.K

Awards
Go to cuba!!!! lol

nerdalert

Awards
I have been fortunate enough to have had some Cuban Cohibas...heaven on Earth. I only used to smoke them on the golf course but I haven't had one since '02...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from the hood man we ain't got stuff like that round hurr ;) I wouldn't mind try a few of those super high end cigars once though :)

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
When you want to smoke a real man's cigar let me know. ;)
Years ago a buddy and I went to a cigar shop, we're looking at the real cigars. These two guys come in and asked the clerk "Do you sell Black & Milds"?
The clerk looked at us then turned to them and said "We don't sell junk cigars".