Testicular injury still aching???

4evathrowed

Awards
Well 6 months ago I was playing football and was hit very hard in the left testicle.It was slightly painful afterwards but it didn't swell up or anything so I just took some ibuprofuen and put ice on it.And i'm a hypochondriac so I was worried out my head and to see if it still worked I jerked off to see if it still worked and I came a normal amount.And did it 3 more times just to be safe.But is still ached 6 months later so i've been to the ER 2 times and have had 2 testicular ultrasounds and they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.But i've noticed since the injury I cum very little and it takes longer to reach orgasm.And at first I could cum 3 times a day now I struggle to do it only once a day.And i've been lethargic since the injury I wonder if it lowered my T level

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well 6 months ago I was playing football and was hit very hard in the left testicle.It was slightly painful afterwards but it didn't swell up or anything so I just took some ibuprofuen and put ice on it.And i'm a hypochondriac so I was worried out my head and to see if it still worked I jerked off to see if it still worked and I came a normal amount.And did it 3 more times just to be safe.But is still ached 6 months later so i've been to the ER 2 times and have had 2 testicular ultrasounds and they said everything was normal except for a testicular cyst.But i've noticed since the injury I cum very little and it takes longer to reach orgasm.And at first I could cum 3 times a day now I struggle to do it only once a day.And i've been lethargic since the injury I wonder if it lowered my T level
Maybee you cum less because you're jerking off way too much.:eek:p:

S.K

Awards
This has never happened to me, I always erupt like a volcano more or less bahahaha

Basic Principles:
More you wack the less volume you have, and you wont last long in the sack.
The move you have sex the less you have, but you develop and last longer.

Unless your italian... then you should have good genes like me bahahaha

S.K

Awards
Also low dose clomid, and take hcgenerate... you will be back in no time at all.

Good Luck in finding your nutzzzzzz

4evathrowed

Awards
Also low dose clomid, and take hcgenerate... you will be back in no time at all.

Good Luck in finding your nutzzzzzz
it was only 1 testicle that was hit and what is that your talking about what does it do what is it for and where can i get it.

4evathrowed

Awards
What is hcg generate and clomid and where can i get it