enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I couldn't believe this!!!

C'mon man!!! Then, they had some dude that was trying to sell stuff to these two high school chicks.. You should've heard him bragging about himself.. Mid-30's & trying to score w/ teens.... Nice...:afro:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh.... what would the world be with out GNC.....

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
i hate my local GNC.. there is always someone there trying to sell me some BS product when i walk in

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if GNC is bad Vitamin World is the most worst!!!!!! the employes become aggressive when i say "NO THANKS" i not wish your Protein Powder

ohhh and the guy tell me "wow is impossible that you consume 200g+ of protein daily" is ridiculously

who need this quantity

me: WTF with you! did you see me??? :angryfire: :madfawk: :soapbox: :cussing:

swagnasty

Awards
hahahahaha i work at GNC and will only buy my gear/supps online.. i hate it but it pays the bills. And yes, there are three 30+ year olds that think they are hot ****..I always tell them, YOU CANT FLEX FAT BRO!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've never once met anyone who worked there who actually knew what they were talking about. Not to mention, none of them even look like they've ever been in a gym before. At least the stores that I've been to.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Not to mention, none of them even look like they've ever been in a gym before. At least the stores that I've been to.
This is what I've noticed when gf grabs her vitamins from there, not a single person I've ever seen in GNC stores looked like they stepped a foot in a gym. Reminds me of the "trainers" in gyms that look like they've never worked out a day in their life either lol.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Meh. It's called Free Market and Capitalism.

They can charge whatever they want....and lots of people pay those prices too.

Luckily, we have other resources.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There could be a reason they are called GENERAL NUTRITION Center. Who really cares if they look like they work out or not?. Thats equal to saying, "The guy at the bakery that makes the dounuts isn't fat so I'm not eating there, he must not know how to bake.". Its a retail store, just like any other retail store. The employers are just there to sell products, whether its vitamins, supplements, or cloths. I mean if you don't like it, don't shop there. I have shopped there a few times and decided I don't like it, so I don't go there anymore.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes,. largely, they know not what they do!!!