i reached in with my protien scooper and pulled out a.........

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
let me start off by saying this post is serious and 100% truthful

im not entirely sure i should release the manufacturers name at this time, but im posting with hopes someone can point me in the right direction

i scooped out my protien, and a big peice of string/fur came out on the side of the scooper........ WTF

(its not one of our sponsors)

what do i do from here, obviously i will NOT be using this protien anymore

i sent an email to the manufacturer already

if someone tells me how to post pictures ill post one up

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
bump

all 18 of you who viewed this probably take protien. so it may be in your best interest to get in here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it FUR??? Or was it plastic melt strands? I've found those on the side of my scooper before. I was freaked at first. But it was just plastic.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
at first i thought it was fur, but then when i looked at it agian, it looks like nylon thread or something.... like twine

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
so whats the big deal then. a little string won't hurt you.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so whats the big deal then. a little string won't hurt you.
i know a little string isnt gunna hurt me...... that isnt the point

ur not supposed to get string in your protien....... i cant believe you wouldnt think its a big deal

its like a 3 inch peice of string

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Wow i would definitely contact the manufacturer and get far more then just a refund.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
hell to the NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I found a bug floating in my water bottle after putting a scoop of pre-wo carbs (from a board sponsor, none-the-less) into it (a new, unopened bottle of water). So, I fished it out, and pressed on like normal. Man, I think it was a really good bug, because I had an awesome workout that day (seriously)! I feel ya on the fur thing though, and if I was willing to put up with the bull**** required, I would have sought a refund as well.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually when I'm nearing the end of the jug of protein, I'll just dump some water in, mix, and drink it right from the jug. Then I'll take a bite or two out of the jug itself just to show it how manly I really am. I'll chew it up into a wad, swallow some for good measure, and spit the rest out at the lid...which has been propped up about 10 feet away like a target. If I hit the lid and crack it, it's gonna be a hell of a day. If I just knock it over, I scream at the lid. Do I ever take a bite out of the lid? Hell no, man! That's just crazy talk!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually when I'm nearing the end of the jug of protein, I'll just dump some water in, mix, and drink it right from the jug. Then I'll take a bite or two out of the jug itself just to show it how manly I really am. I'll chew it up into a wad, swallow some for good measure, and spit the rest out at the lid...which has been propped up about 10 feet away like a target. If I hit the lid and crack it, it's gonna be a hell of a day. If I just knock it over, I scream at the lid. Do I ever take a bite out of the lid? Hell no, man! That's just crazy talk!!!
Lid?... Jug?... You all are pansies apparently.

I thought everyone wrapped their lips around the dirty tit and pull straight from the source.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lid?... Jug?... You all are pansies apparently.

I thought everyone wrapped their lips around the dirty tit and pull straight from the source.
Nah... my cow dried up. Gotta find another one. :lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer fish to beef.

Discuss...

:djparty:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, no, no.... no more foreplay!!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I found a bug floating in my water bottle after putting a scoop of pre-wo carbs (from a board sponsor, none-the-less) into it (a new, unopened bottle of water). So, I fished it out, and pressed on like normal. Man, I think it was a really good bug, because I had an awesome workout that day (seriously)! I feel ya on the fur thing though, and if I was willing to put up with the bull**** required, I would have sought a refund as well.
Brian
how did your cycle go?
haven't been on here in awhile, been doing my VA exams and ****..

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO @ the OP's picture of what was in his protein!! I laughed because he didn't want to disclose the manufacturer, but named the pic after them. Detective skills FTW

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*GASP!* ari

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet if you mix it in your shake you'll get "Situation" abs.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol wtf happened to my threaddd...

long story short, i wont be using myofusion anymore

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Sifts thru tub of myofusion* mine's all good brah. Hope you get your money back!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
*Sifts thru tub of myofusion* mine's all good brah. Hope you get your money back!

idk man... if i dont get my money back im gunna be pissed...... i think somewhere i read an article about myofusion being under-dosed anyway....

i should call the news:scool:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk man... if i dont get my money back im gunna be pissed...... i think somewhere i read an article about myofusion being under-dosed anyway....

Well I'm sure the place u bought it from would refund you even though they didn't have anything to do with it. But if you contacted Gaspari themselves I'm sure you could work out a nice deal.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
that was hilarious bro, i cant believe how funny that was..... thanks again

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
My guess would be the thread that holds the large protein bags closed, like you have on a dog food bag.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used it in a while, but here it comes!!!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i like the girl licking the wheel

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
being at work + having a jacked libido = fml

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

Yea I read a lot about this on Uk forums. Plain ole Bulk stuff FTW - hair free :fingersx:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
quick update.... this monday i got a call from gaspari asking for a picture of the string i found..... they sent me a new bottle of myofusion, mad samples of superpump a t shirt and a shaker bottle...... and i get to keep the old bottle i found the string in....

i hope i find more string in my supplements

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turn the lights out,
pretend you are fapping in space,
???
Profit
Lol

quick update.... this monday i got a call from gaspari asking for a picture of the string i found..... they sent me a new bottle of myofusion, mad samples of superpump a t shirt and a shaker bottle...... and i get to keep the old bottle i found the string in....

i hope i find more string in my supplements
Your still assuming that wasn't gaspari's pube.