Checking In

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanna say what's up to a lot of my old but good friends. :cheers: I'm still alive and kickin! Life's a little complicated right now, but everything happens for a reason and works itself out in the end. I'll gladly elaborate more when I have some free time...work and life are extremely busy ya know? So anybody that remembers me and wants to say what's up feel free to drop me a line via a reply here, or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Happy Hollidays brothers!

SS

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't say I remember you but glad to see ya back and posting

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Wow lots of love... lol. Guess I'll have to start PM'ing some of my buds...

^Thanks for at least one reply :cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sit down and shut the F*ck up you silly ba$tard. :D

Whats up my man... long time. Now I have to read that silly ass Traps'rrr sexy quote and have that stuck in my head!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sit down and shut the F*ck up you silly ba$tard. :D

Whats up my man... long time. Now I have to read that silly ass Traps'rrr sexy quote and have that stuck in my head!
Don't hate the fact that I thought of it first! :lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sendin love your way bro!!!! If you want to let me in on the "complicated" Id like to hear. YGPM :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't say I remember you but glad to see ya back and posting
He was the human guinea pig equipped with lab results to boot, way back in the day.:box::clap2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanna say what's up to a lot of my old but good friends. :cheers: I'm still alive and kickin! Life's a little complicated right now, but everything happens for a reason and works itself out in the end. I'll gladly elaborate more when I have some free time...work and life are extremely busy ya know? So anybody that remembers me and wants to say what's up feel free to drop me a line via a reply here, or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Happy Hollidays brothers!

SS
Whats up SS? Time has changed a lot on AM, lots of new faces and new places. Some of the old guys don't visit the board on a regular basis. Nice to see you back.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up, SS! I'll hit you up with a PM tonight, bud. Good to see you back!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
mmowry YGPM back. I filled you in on the "complicated" a bit. I'll fill everyone else in when I have more time. Just extremely busy as of late, ya'll know how it is. Good to hear from all of you. Happy New Year!

Dave

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow lots of love... lol. Guess I'll have to start PM'ing some of my buds...

^Thanks for at least one reply :cheers:
Negged for whining you namby pamby!

That's right, we can neg now :D

Happy New Year!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
^ Hey bro, good to hear from ya! :cheers:

I'll be a fully active member again come March, mark my words. Oh, and I currently work in a lab and have access to running full chemistry panels on myself if anybody is looking for a guinea pig lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting. I work in a lab too, but it sounds like a different kind of lab.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting. I work in a lab too, but it sounds like a different kind of lab.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do?
I'm shocked by the question...thought everyone knew! I'm a medical lab technician. Right now I work in a very busy outpatient clinic that's part of a major Universtiy hospital system. I only run CBC's w/differential (mostly abnormal, manual diffs) and Chemistries where I'm at now. This is the 4th lab tech job I've had though, so I'm seasoned in Heme, Chem, Blood Bank, Micro, Coag, Urinalysis, phlebotomy, etc...

I made a name for myself on here by trying out all the new and exciting methylated orals back in the day, and running labs on myself showing how they affect different levels and subsequently which organs they're punishing (mostly liver lol).

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm shocked by the question...thought everyone knew! I'm a medical lab technician. Right now I work in a very busy outpatient clinic that's part of a major Universtiy hospital system. I only run CBC's w/differential (mostly abnormal, manual diffs) and Chemistries where I'm at now. This is the 4th lab tech job I've had though, so I'm seasoned in Heme, Chem, Blood Bank, Micro, Coag, Urinalysis, phlebotomy, etc...

I made a name for myself on here by trying out all the new and exciting methylated orals back in the day, and running labs on myself showing how they affect different levels and subsequently which organs they're punishing (mostly liver lol).
You thinking about testing anything again??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pretty cool line of work. If I knew that you were a medical lab technician, I forgot...which maybe I did, and then I did :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SS in the house! I had a little lay-off as well, but us vets are still around most are just lurking now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you should look at getting your RN, SS.

Trust me, it'll be worth the torture it is to get through it. I'm still torturing myself working on my ARNP now. It's worth it, though. Moving into the practitioner role suites me much better. I've been in the ER for 10 years now. It's a murses paradise in many ways.....:D

-John

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I think you should look at getting your RN, SS.

Trust me, it'll be worth the torture it is to get through it. I'm still torturing myself working on my ARNP now. It's worth it, though. Moving into the practitioner role suites me much better. I've been in the ER for 10 years now. It's a murses paradise in many ways.....:D

-John
Nursing is a completely different field. I actually like what I do a lot, especially Hematology. There's money to be made in my field not as a tech in a hospital, but working for the many companies that make the lab equipment ie. Siemens, Beckman Coulter, Stago, Roche, etc. I've got plenty of experience, I'm very knowledgeable and likable (from what I gather :D )...the only thing I lack is a B.S. in my field. I have an A.S., and even with such I was recently offered a lucrative position with one of the afforementioned companies. But it required relocation, and unfortunately due to circumstances in my life I had to politely decline but let them know to keep me in mind. These jobs are (seemingly) awesome. You get a company car, a charge account, and travel from hospital to hospital in a region helping them out with installs/setups and whatever problems arise. With a B.S. in my field and my experience and charm ;) I'd be a shoe in for a position like that. With just an A.S., I could prob get into something like that when I'm ready (like the one I was offered), but it might be a little harder. I'm not really interested in pursuing a whole different career path when I like what I already do and doors will be opening just around the corner. Got mad love for nurses...especially the honies on my floor :grouphug: ...but I don't think its for me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nursing is a completely different field. I actually like what I do a lot, especially Hematology. There's money to be made in my field not as a tech in a hospital, but working for the many companies that make the lab equipment ie. Siemens, Beckman Coulter, Stago, Roche, etc. I've got plenty of experience, I'm very knowledgeable and likable (from what I gather :D )...the only thing I lack is a B.S. in my field. I have an A.S., and even with such I was recently offered a lucrative position with one of the afforementioned companies. But it required relocation, and unfortunately due to circumstances in my life I had to politely decline but let them know to keep me in mind. These jobs are (seemingly) awesome. You get a company car, a charge account, and travel from hospital to hospital in a region helping them out with installs/setups and whatever problems arise. With a B.S. in my field and my experience and charm ;) I'd be a shoe in for a position like that. With just an A.S., I could prob get into something like that when I'm ready (like the one I was offered), but it might be a little harder. I'm not really interested in pursuing a whole different career path when I like what I already do and doors will be opening just around the corner. Got mad love for nurses...especially the honies on my floor :grouphug: ...but I don't think its for me.
Well then... St. Louis is down right oasis for the medical community, with WashU and SLU right in the heart of it all. So I fully expect to see you skirtin Market street for some strange in the near future. Lots of medical opportunity in every facet here.

Cuffs5150

Awards
SS!...what up dude! Yeah, I just got back on here as well. Way too long of a lay-off. Much has changed on here. Unfortunately, I couldn't log on with my old user name (Cuffs). Not sure what the deal was...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS!...what up dude! Yeah, I just got back on here as well. Way too long of a lay-off. Much has changed on here. Unfortunately, I couldn't log on with my old user name (Cuffs). Not sure what the deal was...
Hey buddy!! How's life treatin ya?

tattoopierced1

Looong time no see...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I heard a bunch of newbies were posting in here so I came over to see what was up.

:)

HEYyyyyyyyyyyyyy SS!

Put up your old avi I am sure more people will remember you. As was said above not as many of the old group so give it some time

Good to see you again!

You too cuffs!

Last I heard you had 3 18 year old girlfriends ripping you up. errrr well at least that is the rumor I have been spreading. lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
HEYyyyyyyyyyyyyy SS!

Put up your old avi I am sure more people will remember you. As was said above not as many of the old group so give it some time
That is my old avitar. Unless you were talking to Cuffs. I remember his...lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember Cuff's old avy :thinking:

It's not the one of the girl doing squats, is it?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember Cuff's old avy :thinking:

It's not the one of the girl doing squats, is it?
Thought it was like a hot chick in a naughty cop outfit with a whip... or something to that tune lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Cuffs, Super. I remember you guys. Yes this board has changed a lot. I certainly don't post as much as I used to but recently have been active. It used be that you could get a lot of good information from this forum. Now its mostly a forum designed to sell supplements.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes this board has changed a lot. I certainly don't post as much as I used to but recently have been active. It used be that you could get a lot of good information from this forum. Now its mostly a forum designed to sell supplements.
WOW Strong statement. Do you really believe there's nothing to learn here??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not attacking i'm just really curious to know what you mean with that somewhat strong statement.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It has been, to some extent, a forum designed to sell supplements for some time now. There's plenty of great info here, as well as other boards, but in general I think its fair to say that its getting harder and harder everywhere to sort out the intelligent and unbiased info and members, from a load of BS. I, for one, will always put out quality and unbiased info to the best of my abilities. My Status says "IBE rep" or whatever, but I've been away for so long that I'd bet that they don't even know who I am anymore, nor do I have much of a grasp of who they are or even the newer products they sell. Everything I write on this subject and others is my personal and honest opinions, as well as cold hard #'s from lab testing. Science > Bro-Science:biggthumpup: