Favorite Video Games of All Time

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Yup, sounds about right! Another one that we used to dig was Resident Evil 2. A bunch of us would gather in the room for hours while one guy played it. It was like watching a horror movie at the time - especially with a big sound system in the dorm room. Oh, the good ol' days...
    If you ever end up in Florida let me know. Bioshock on the 360 in my movie room with the sound up loud is so incredibly creepy its hard to play for more than 30-40 minutes before you start to get paranoid.


  2. dang just saw this, reminded me of another game that I haven't seen anyone mention. Anyone recognize it?

    funny-dog-pictures-dante-an-adorable-samoyed-as-amaterasu.jpg
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    If you ever end up in Florida let me know. Bioshock on the 360 in my movie room with the sound up loud is so incredibly creepy its hard to play for more than 30-40 minutes before you start to get paranoid.
    You know me well enough to know that I'm already paranoid. I look forward to visiting with ya!! (I'll bring the DonQ.)
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  4. Oh I forgot to mention the original Silent Hill

  5. im a recovering tekken addict
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    pokemon?
    no, it was a PS2 game, way later a version on the wii was done

  7. ps1: syphon filter 1 2 and 3
    Ps2: Max payne/gta3
    Xbox 360(when i have time to play) GTA4+expansions;nba2k10

  8. Favorite games ever hmmm

    Atari - Astroids,
    Arcarde - Spy Hunter, Afterburner,
    Nes - Metriod, Dragon Warrior, Legend of Zelda
    Xbox - Medal of Honor
    Wii Super Mario Galaxy, Animal Crossing city folk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention the original Silent Hill
    good one here

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    im a recovering tekken addict
    one name Paul Phoenix

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    dang just saw this, reminded me of another game that I haven't seen anyone mention. Anyone recognize it?

    funny-dog-pictures-dante-an-adorable-samoyed-as-amaterasu.jpg
    Dante's Inferno?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. nah, its okami. It was good on the ps2, but its spectacular on the wii (one of the few games that are...)

    183623-okami_box_large.jpg

  12. I've been waiting 5 years for the new zelda to come out.

    The gameplay for Twilight Princess was amazing.

    I agree that most of the games for the Wii are kinda blah. Most of the games don't even use the remote, which in my opinion defeats the purpose. I was really disappointed with the FF games for it, all of which I never bothered with because they were rated so low.

    What is Okami? I've never heard of this game before, googling it only seems to confuse me even more because they keep talking about painting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I've been waiting 5 years for the new zelda to come out.

    The gameplay for Twilight Princess was amazing.

    I agree that most of the games for the Wii are kinda blah. Most of the games don't even use the remote, which in my opinion defeats the purpose. I was really disappointed with the FF games for it, all of which I never bothered with because they were rated so low.

    What is Okami? I've never heard of this game before, googling it only seems to confuse me even more because they keep talking about painting.
    its more or less an adventure game. But painting is a big part of it. Making Ameratsu's powers work requires you doing a calligraphy of the symbol of the power in air. Its a great game, the graphics were good too, cel shaded.

  14. anybody play any of the lego's video games? The Lego Indiana Jones game on ps2 was really good....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    anybody play any of the lego's video games? The Lego Indiana Jones game on ps2 was really good....
    strangely these games were pretty addictive

  16. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    anybody play any of the lego's video games? The Lego Indiana Jones game on ps2 was really good....
    Lego star wars was fun on the 360, and I've got Lego rock band too.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    dang just saw this, reminded me of another game that I haven't seen anyone mention. Anyone recognize it?

    funny-dog-pictures-dante-an-adorable-samoyed-as-amaterasu.jpg
    It makes me think FF of some sort, but cannot put a finger on it. Either that or Dragon Quest.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    good one here



    one name Paul Phoenix
    I play as King, Roger, and Panda lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  19. Bionic Commando (NES)
    Mega Man (NES) any of them
    Blood (PC)
    Diablo II (PC)
    Street Fighter II (SNES)
    Mortal Kombat (SEGA) abacabb...mmhmm
    Super Metroid (SNES)
    Fable Series (XBOX 360)
    Bioshock Series (XBOX 360)
    ...man there's a lot more too...and I barely play anymore.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It makes me think FF of some sort, but cannot put a finger on it. Either that or Dragon Quest.
    speaking of FF I'll just leave this here this was huge when it came out.


  21. Mike Tyson's Punchout!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Mike Tyson's Punchout!
    That was epic.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  23. Ff7 is the best imo all FF r
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1080P Plasma T.V. & Video Games (Video Card)
    By papapumpsd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:51 PM
  2. Video Games
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 11:31 AM
  3. Top 12 Video Games with Ridiculous Premises
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:45 AM
  4. Steroids and Video Games
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Log in
Log in