Explanation of Reputation Points. PLEASE READ

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Guys,Gals,Gays,Lesbians,Trolls,Reps,etc...

Been getting PM's about reputation and how its accumulated. Seems that resetting it every once in a while has ruffled some feathers...even now! Here is the simple solution if you want more rep points. Make quality contributions!!! I can't give you reps..well I can but I rarely do.....if you want reps, POST. If you want more reps, post with intelligence! :lol:

Please do not PM me about people neg repping you because I won't do anything unless they are breaking the rules. Please don't PM me asking for reps because I won't give them. MOD reps are few and far between and the best chance to get them honestly it to make me laugh.

Reputation will not be reset for a long time. Going to try and work within the system we have because frankly, I don;t feel like answering "what happened to my reps?!?!?!" So your rep is safe!

Back to your regularly scheduling reading....

gimme reps :yo:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I should rep you just for switchin' it up to Yukon each year. My family has a special 'thing' for that Rudolph. My mom takes it a bit overboard with all the stuffed characters that say different things from the movie. I just have a Rudolph hooked up to Santa's sleigh. But, each year, sometime in November(ish), we start the "Rudolph Wars" - leaving eachother messages that are just Rudolph quotes from the little figurines. Good times with quirky family... Just had ta share. Merry ho-ho to ya and everyone else. :cheers: