Po just showed up to test me for steroids eeek

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Some of you may know I am on the comeback as an ex dark side member. Anyways I have been on probation for a year and 1/2 (over next month thank God)
I have gained almost 30 lbs of muscle since February when I began my comeback using ALL PRO-HORMONES. Anyways lately when I see my PO he has been questioning me about using again. I told him that I have been taking pro-hormones and that I am not in violation of my parole. He's like wow your really bulking up and stuff like that the last few months.

Well I knew it would happen soon and tonight it did. Normally I get tested for club drugs and such and they send my piss into the lab since I got busted for GHB (save the flames I have learned my lesson thanks).

Tonight he told me they are looking specifically for steroids, well I am currently on 20mg M4ohn and trans 4AD 800mg/day. Both 100% legal as of now. I know my test levels are going to be elevated so what will happen?
I am a little worried even though I have not broken any conditions what happens if they don't believe me? I have records of my 4ad purchases etc, am I going to have to prove to them via my expensive lawyer that I am innocent? Any input, perhaps I will ask rick collins if he has run into this one.
BTW it is federal probation so I REALLY don't want to violate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah talk to Rick Collins about it...he knows the most about it...

Otherwise, I'd say it's a toss-up...they may believe you, they may not...hopefully they'll get your stuff tested before they call you in for your hearing...

Also, if you have any nolva or any other research chems, get rid of 'em NOW...you're gonna wanna clean your whole house and PC to just to be safe...

Make sure you don't have DMSO in your 4-AD dermal either....it's against the law to use it besides it being a solvent...

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I have no reason to clean my pc, I have done nothing or ordered anything illegal since getting busted. I may or may not use 10% DSMO in my solution, if they send me to prison for that I will move to brazil and this country can kiss my ass.

As far as the DSMO, if I were using it it would be used as a solvent anyhow. Was not aware that it would be against the law to come in contact with it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have no reason to clean my pc, I have done nothing or ordered anything illegal since getting busted. I may or may not use 10% DSMO in my solution, if they send me to prison for that I will move to brazil and this country can kiss my ass.

As far as the DSMO, if I were using it it would be used as a solvent anyhow. Was not aware that it would be against the law to come in contact with it.
Well I meant that if you ordered research chems with the computer, they could find out...

DMSO is illegal to be used as a penetration enhancer....

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I meant that if you ordered research chems with the computer, they could find out...
I know, good looking out but I have not done that so pc's good. Using legal alternatives for now.

They will have the results of the test in 3 days, the lab posts them on the net for him to view. So if I dont post after 3 days at least my next post will be from Brazil. lol

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I know, good looking out but I have not done that so pc's good. Using legal alternatives for now.

They will have the results of the test in 3 days, the lab posts them on the net for him to view. So if I dont post after 3 days at least my next post will be from Brazil. lol

LOL....well good luck bro...I think Rick might have a phone number on his site, but I'm not sure...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If your P.O. is cool enough, maybe he'll share the results with you. If he does, post them on here so others may have a heads-up of what to expect if this happens to them.

I don't think elevated test levels will be enough to condem you. They would need a specific substance identified in your system. However, you never know when being on probation. I think just supported suspicion may be enough to increase visits/tests from your P.O. But I believe they would need more to lock you up. However, it varies from state-to-state.

Good luck with everything. Let us know how it turns out.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I should be OK, my PO is really a nice guy. I actually used to workout with a person who works with him so he basically told him what kind of a person I am. He knows I was using GHB as a substitute for booze since it messed with my training so it's not like he is looking at me like a date rapist.
It's up to him to violate me or not and I have been 100% honest with him on my PH use. I don't see him violating me, if I were using DSMO I bet I would be the first ever prosecuted for it.
I'll let everyone know what comes of it, thanks for the concern.

P

PC1

What concerns me as I read this is I wonder how sophisticated the testing procedure is? For example, when amateur atheletes get pinched for testing positive in an atheletic event, they usually test positive for "nandrolone" (durabolin, or decca durabolin) even though oftentimes, it was something else they were taking.

In your case, I think you were very wise to keep your recepits, be able to document your purchases, etc. I might also suggest you document when you started your ph cycle, exactly what you used, dosages, duration of cycle, your use of 6-oxo for pct, etc. So even if your test results turn out positive for "nandrolone', you have your rebuttal completely documented.

Best of luck to you bro!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, here's the deal though. Even thought the stuff you are taking is legal, being on probation means they can restrict OTC stuff too. Like alcohol, anything containing ephedrine or its derivatives, sleeping aids, stuff like that. So yes, you could be in violation as they might consider this something that they prohibit or at the very least, that you should have cleared it with them first.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes I agree, they could violate me for using mouth wash and I know this. This is why I am hoping they are not going to split hairs here. I was in a very serious depression and while not an excuse, the 30lbs I have gained probably saved my life.
It would be up to him and he's a good man, I know he knows I do not have a criminal mind and am a good person. Nonetheless, I may have been pushing it but losing 45lbs of hard earned muscle left me in a very desperate/unhealthy state of mind. I guess I'll find out next week whats going to happen with me, I gotta go lift now I have to get this out of my head for a bit.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I hope it turns it out well for you bro. The legal system in this country sucks, I hope it doesn't **** you over.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Just an update, I'm still here lol. Have not heard anything yet he should have had the results today. If tomorrow is good I can unpack my bags:p

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
jergo, it is NOT against the law to use DMSO as a dermal carrier. it is against the law to MARKET it, sell it, or distrbiute it as such

just as it is not illegal to possess or use l-trypt or ephedrine as dietary supplements. but illegal to market them as such

it is also not illegal (as i have repeatedly shown) to inject 4-ad.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
let me amend my last statement, it MAY be illegal to market sell or distribut DMSO as a transdermal. i have not reviewed the law on that aspect of it.

so, it may be legal to do so.

it is defintely NOT illegal to USE it as such

absolutely not, and i challenge you to find any statute that says it is illegal to do so.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
just as it is not illegal to possess or use l-trypt or ephedrine as dietary supplements. but illegal to market them as such

it is also not illegal (as i have repeatedly shown) to inject 4-ad.
Man I hope you are right, that is good to hear!

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i AM right. :)

seriously, let me dispel some myths i get SO tired of hearing

it is NOT illegal to inject PH's, to make an injectable from same, or to possess injectable prohormones

period.

assuming one can legally possess needles in one's jurisdiction (you can in mine) this is not a problem

if one can't possess needles, then the possession of needles will be illegal. even then, the actual ACT of injection is not illegal.

PERIOD.

it is not illegal to possess ephedra, ephedrine, l-trypt.

or use them in any way you see fit.

it IS illegal to market, sell or distribute them as dietary supplements

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
You know this does come up often now that I think of it, perhaps you could do a write up on it and a mod could make it a sticky. Thanks for the info I will sleep easier tonight.

I saw a post of yours earlier on the legality of injecting PH earlier and was gonna stock up on 1-test cyp 4ad cyp and 5aa cyp but right now I am tight on cash. With the ban delayed I should be set for some time.:) Gettin tired of spraying this stuff 2xday.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i wrote a rather long rant on this not too long ago. if somebody wants to make it a sticky, go nuts.

i could make it a little more "professional" if necessary for sticky status

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
let me amend my last statement, it MAY be illegal to market sell or distribut DMSO as a transdermal. i have not reviewed the law on that aspect of it.

so, it may be legal to do so.

it is defintely NOT illegal to USE it as such

absolutely not, and i challenge you to find any statute that says it is illegal to do so.
okay, so lemme see what you have saying that it's legal to use...

They have outlawed it and said that it wasn't legal to use for medical reasons....thats all I know...was just trying to help the guy out bro....get the wedgie out of your ass...

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
there's no wedge. i;m not upset.

to quote elvis costello, "i used to be disgusted, now i try to be amused". :)

anyways, the frustration isn't with you. it's just with the constant bogus legal opinions i read.

there is simply no law making use of DMSO transdermally illega.

or ph's as injectables.

generally speaking, if a substance is legal to POSSESS, it is legal to use anyway you want.

period

:)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...okay bro...its hard to tell sometimes...

But seriously though, do have anything that I can look at that says otherwise? Because I like to be prepared...LOL

I'm gonna start using it for healing up painful injection sites like with prop...can't find anything better IMO...

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
here's the thing...

GENERALLY speaking, laws aren't written to say "x is legal".

they are only written to say "x is ILLEGAL"

so, it's hard to cite laws saying it's OK to do X.

see what i mean?

that's why IF using DMSO transdermally was illegal, there would be a law, but if it is LEGAL (which it is) there woulnd't

but the general principle holds.

it is almost universal that laws regarding PERSONAL USE OF SUBSTANCES only apply to the substances themselves, NOT the mode of administration

thus, if substance X is legal to possess, it's legal to snort, shoot, or whatever, with VERY VERY few exceptions

fwiw, here are two relevant sections in WA State...

http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=69.04.565&fuseaction=section
http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=70.54.190&fuseaction=section

note these basically PROTECT physicians.

in regards to PERSONAL use, the law is generally quiet on this stuff

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
here's the thing...

GENERALLY speaking, laws aren't written to say "x is legal".

they are only written to say "x is ILLEGAL"

so, it's hard to cite laws saying it's OK to do X.

see what i mean?

that's why IF using DMSO transdermally was illegal, there would be a law, but if it is LEGAL (which it is) there woulnd't

but the general principle holds.

it is almost universal that laws regarding PERSONAL USE OF SUBSTANCES only apply to the substances themselves, NOT the mode of administration

thus, if substance X is legal to possess, it's legal to snort, shoot, or whatever, with VERY VERY few exceptions

fwiw, here are two relevant sections in WA State...

http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=69.04.565&fuseaction=section
http://www.leg.wa.gov/RCW/index.cfm?section=70.54.190&fuseaction=section

note these basically PROTECT physicians.

in regards to PERSONAL use, the law is generally quiet on this stuff
Yeah, I see what you mean now...

Thanks for the links...I'll have to look at Pennsylvania's laws and hopefully they'll be the same... :cool:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I should be OK, my PO is really a nice guy. I actually used to workout with a person who works with him so he basically told him what kind of a person I am. He knows I was using GHB as a substitute for booze since it messed with my training so it's not like he is looking at me like a date rapist.
It's up to him to violate me or not and I have been 100% honest with him on my PH use. I don't see him violating me, if I were using DSMO I bet I would be the first ever prosecuted for it.
I'll let everyone know what comes of it, thanks for the concern.
So what happened, any updates?

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i would SERIOUSLY doubt that PA has a law forbidding personal possession or use of DMSO.

but it would be PRUDENT to check, if you are on parole/probation, certainly

S

shercolt

Awards
its on !

He got served ??? Its on. Oh, yeah. Its on !

Speaking of POs from my own experience: If it is not written down on your court papers it does not apply. ProHs are not yet classified drugs. If the PO wants to add the ProHs, the judge will have to approve that addition, and then new court papers will be issued.

Whatever buddy, I don't have to follow you, I just go around fixing fucked up advise, and bingo, your usually there. Besides, you got served the otherday biaaatch, not me. Just admit when your wrong and we can get back to constructive transcripts. ;)

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh boy, this is gettting good:rolleyes:

I'm still here as of Thursday no news is good news. There were no black helicopters over my house when I got home from work last night. Well see about today but I am quite sure I would have gotten a phone call or "visit: by now so it's so far so good:)

S

shercolt

Awards
Po

I think you will be fine. If something does happen, simply state that the ProHs were over the counter, and that they are not now steroids, and that they were not included as substances to avoid as listed on your court papers. Keep active and try to focus on other things, other people you can help.

Oh boy, this is gettting good:rolleyes:

I'm still here as of Thursday no news is good news. There were no black helicopters over my house when I got home from work last night. Well see about today but I am quite sure I would have gotten a phone call or "visit: by now so it's so far so good:)

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
that's exactly the point. PH's are legal substances, and under the LAW are not steroids (m4ohn in california being one exception).

as i made the distinction before, the issue is not whether certain PH's are in fact "steroids" biochemically speaking.

the issue is LEGALLY speaking

so, you should be fine. it is certainly possible they could amend the order to prohibit the USE of ph's of course. when you are on parole or probation, they have some latitude in prohibiting perfectly legal activity. such as drinking, for instance

hope for the best, for the future

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
They can amend away, I have 29 days left. Would be just a bump in the road.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone needs labmax kits hit me
This may be a world record resurrection of a thread. 2004. 14 years dead. Wonders how bigmark1972 is doing.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LMAO, bigmark is doing well... he has a nice room which he doesnt pay rent on and free meals each day... loving life