What are you getting your significant other for the holidays?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously we all have different budgets. Mine is low

Hoping to steal one of you guys' ideas

I hope she doesnt stalk my forum posts on here :slap:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My **** in a Box.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my girl and i have set up a limit, her idea....so far i have a list of Ugg's slippers, livestrong nike sneakers, boxing gloves, phillies fleece blanket, a school counselor book called adolecsent protraits

out of them i'm only supposed to spend $150, she just started boxing classes at our gym which seems to be more like a p90x workout with some punching and kicking thrown in...so i'd really like her to get new gloves because right now she's using my old ones...but damn gloves are pretty expensive....gotta find an mma buddy and see if he can get one of his sponsers to hook me up with a decent price

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new IPod touch... I swear she thinks she is still 12!! I told her I'd rather buy her a iPhone but NO she wants to keep her blackberry and and a iPod touch. She keeps acting up all she will get is personal trainer to kick her ass!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea...absolutely none, and it's going to get me in trouble because I will get something in the last minute that means absolutely nothing to her, but usually benefits me. I have been thinking some of the RPN products at NP as a stocking stuffer...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Single so I spend what I would on my nephews...:) one is getting a DS and the other a brand new hockey helmet and stick :)

TC

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have no freaking idea.

We just got together almost 3 months ago (first day of our math class :) ) and I have a low budget... looks like we're going for quality not quantity :p

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Love at first sight in math class?
Haha, not really ^_^

I didn't have a book on our first day and she shared with me... we went to study together at Panera Bread and then Ihop that night... started dating about a week and a half later. Unexpected really... never dated someone taller than me, but it's not so bad since I'm not anorexic ^_^. She's 5' 10". No complaints though... :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, not really ^_^

I didn't have a book on our first day and she shared with me... we went to study together at Panera Bread and then Ihop that night... started dating about a week and a half later. Unexpected really... never dated someone taller than me, but it's not so bad since I'm not anorexic ^_^. She's 5' 10". No complaints though... :)
That is some fast lovin!

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
My **** in a Box.
After we agreed not to get each other anything, I got my wife one of those for Christmas last year. I couldnt not get her anything. She still has the box somewhere.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm giving my significant other what I always give her for the holidays... World Peace :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talked briefly with her about an idea the other day. We might just get tattoos. Nothing romantic or anything, just go and get more ink done.

It's either that or a get her a girlfriend. I dunno... Kinda a toss up at this point.

:djparty:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the holidays that make me glad to be single. I'll be shopping for a few close friends, my parents and grandparents - and of course the dog (she gets at least one present each Christmas lol :p).

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ugg boots, Chanel diamond earrings, Vizio blu-ray player with wifi and netflix subscription that streams right to the tv, some dvds...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
ugg boots, Chanel diamond earrings, Vizio blu-ray player with wifi and netflix subscription that streams right to the tv, some dvds...
Watchout, you're going to have to beat this next year. Don't put all your eggs in one basket :lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I bought and installed the upgrade from Photoshop 3 to PhotoShop 5

Yea yea I know romantic lol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girl is always complaining we dont have any pictures of us up in our house. We have a ton on facebook of course. Anyways im going to get a few printed off and frame them for her to hang around.
That and pry some expensive ass boots that all chicks luv egh.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
What ever she buys herself. For years she returned eveything I bought her citing, "it cost too much", so she's on her own.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be nice... But I'd rather stop spending money restaurants !! Lmao

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Money at restaurants* on treadmill haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought and installed the upgrade from Photoshop 3 to PhotoShop 5

Yea yea I know romantic lol
3 to 5? srsly? Dude, got 7 if ya want it. Still outdated, but still gooder! :)

A cook book
Doesn't help, trust me. They come with instructions and pictures, not skillz.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'll be living off George foreman chopped steak for the rest of my life/..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be living off George foreman chopped steak for the rest of my life/..
I can't wait, im living by myself for a while, while my girl is in oklahoma. Steak and potatoes every day :)

anarchytrain

Awards
im bringing my girlfriend to NYC to see the tree and since there's a million places to shop im going to tell her to just get whatever she wants, plus probably a victoria secret credit card. If anyone lives close to NYC its a perfect idea

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Mines getting more "boner time"

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Same as Jayhawkk.....but a good bit smaller price tag :banana:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously we all have different budgets. Mine is low

Hoping to steal one of you guys' ideas

I hope she doesnt stalk my forum posts on here :slap:
That's easy: Supplements and/or cologne - Sean got his gifts early :) - and it's generally the same vice versa.

If your missus is into fitness and wants to try a certain supplement, then you could get that for her (provided it fits into her goals).

If you know what brand and product re perfume she wears, then you could get her a bottle - if she's anything like me, then she will have one or two specific fragrances that she will wear and nothing else (the same goes for Sean).

Or you could get her a Victoria's Secret gift card - there's nothing like feeling sexy for yourself (talking from her perspective), and lingerie is always a necessity.

~Rosie~

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ipod 8GB

A stand up punching dummy (no not me) a real rubber one...for boxing/exercise

and, a sewing machine ( she said a few months back, not my idea...haha)

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Just went to the store 3 hours ago and got her a nice elliptical...she's happy.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new digital camera, her own copy of COD black ops for when i'm on orders, a few books and pefume.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Im getting my wife a new washing machine actually lol