Shocking clear Video President John F. Kennedy killed by his *Own Driver*

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This video that is never played on the history channel proves that Kennedy's own limo driver was involved with shooting him in the head.

The driver turns around and shoots JFK, you can see the gun and everything.

I dont do conspiracy theories, dont blow me off by calling me a "conspiracy theorist." If you think otherwise on the evidence post your side of it and lets have an intelligent discussion, that is more than welcoming.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
There is no pistol from the driver. The top of the guy in the passenger seat's head makes it look like there is something there, but it's just the top of his head.

Any moron would know not to have a clearly visible person(such as a DRIVER) turn around and kill someone. JFK's assassination is probably never going to be 100% figured out, but I am pretty freaking sure it wasn't this guy...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude, kennedy was not killed by his driver. and u are a conspiracy theorist because u also did a thread about how the US gov't was behind 9/11. if u actually watched the special on the history channel, you'll see all the tests done to prove it was a shooter from the area of the texas book depository. and the entry point was in the back of kennedys head. how the hell can a limo driver, sitting in front of him, shoot him in the head? using the zapruder film, is like using michael moore's fahrenheit 9/11 as proof on the attack at WTC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot believe you really used the Zapruder film as your evidence.

That is just phenomenal.

Albeit, I believe something is afoot with kennedy... this one is just way off.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/fast.html
Im going to read that through the link, but no home camcorders in 1963? thats not true is it? they had home camcorders in the 40's.

try blowing the window up to full size, its right at second 3 and second 50 (replay) you can clearly see the hand pistol, and kennedy gets shot.

anybody else?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran into this video today.....if its fake its fake. I see how video's like this one can be manipulated.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, kennedy was not killed by his driver. and u are a conspiracy theorist because u also did a thread about how the US gov't was behind 9/11. if u actually watched the special on the history channel, you'll see all the tests done to prove it was a shooter from the area of the texas book depository. and the entry point was in the back of kennedys head. how the hell can a limo driver, sitting in front of him, shoot him in the head? using the zapruder film, is like using michael moore's fahrenheit 9/11 as proof on the attack at WTC.
i dont particularly believe everything i see on the history channel, it is corporate run.

and although i believe 9/11 was an inside job and have science + 1,300+ engineers to prove it, michael moore is a piece of crap and fahrenheit 9/11 is a garbage film misleading people.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to read that through the link, but no home camcorders in 1963? thats not true is it? they had home camcorders in the 40's.

try blowing the window up to full size, its right at second 3 and second 50 (replay) you can clearly see the hand pistol, and kennedy gets shot.

anybody else?
Haha... oh man... you have no more beefs with me ax... you used Alex Jones as proof, and now you are touting the faked Zapruder film as evidence.

I really have heard it all... you really are a tin foil bandit arent you?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say that when it comes to these things, its easy to find theories to disprove them. its typical.

Ill start by the very first sentence of the film hoax link. You see when they come on so strong and so wrong it makes me feel the whole web-page is a bit dis-credible.

Quote http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/fast.html:
"In 1963, home video recorders did not exist. The only people who could make videotapes were television studios. Most news footage was taken on film (and processed just like a photo film). Hand-held video camcorders didn’t exist!"

They 100% definitly had hand held video camcorders in the 60's and earlier.

Last edited:
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
with hundreds of people watching, you really think the driver got away with it?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with hundreds of people watching, you really think the driver got away with it?
possibly, yes

if you see the video it was a matter of 2 seconds, and if everybody is staring at JFK, its easy for most to miss. once your focus your visions has its extreme limits.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
No freakin way that happens with the Secret Service around who would have killed him in short order. He would have also have had to shoot Gov. Connelly one would think. Nice try though:lol:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Man look at that, driver is like a ninja with that p-shooter

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont believe it is the driver, although I do believe that there is more to this than the "lone gunman" and the "magic bullet". Alot has been made about the gripes of organized crime and JFK, and there have already been confessions from organized crime as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont believe it is the driver, although I do believe that there is more to this than the "lone gunman" and the "magic bullet". Alot has been made about the gripes of organized crime and JFK, and there have already been confessions from organized crime as well.
The video def could be manipulated, everybody should be a suspect at least including the driver even if the video didnt exist.

just a heads up at 10pm eastern time today on truTV on jesse vetura's conspiracy theory show there is to be a video and written confession about the JFK murder revealed for the very first time tonight.

the only info at this point is that he wanted his son to hand it to the media after he passed away and for 2 years he has been ignored.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No freakin way that happens with the Secret Service around who would have killed him in short order. He would have also have had to shoot Gov. Connelly one would think. Nice try though:lol:
the secret service was ordered to stand down before he was shot.

he waves his hands like wtf? it obviously wasn't in the plans.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is on tonight and is talking about this very issue. lol.
On a related conspiracy note, did any of you guys hear about the US concentration camps?
YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Police State Part 1 of 6
I just said that punk, lol vvvvvvvvvvv

thats the reason why i was browsing around about jfk today, i was trying to figure out who recently died and possibly is giving the video/signed confession that will be covered in tonight's episode.

just a heads up at 10pm eastern time today on truTV on jesse vetura's conspiracy theory show there is to be a video and written confession about the JFK murder revealed for the very first time tonight.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I just said that punk, lol vvvvvvvvvvv

thats the reason why i was browsing around about jfk today, i was trying to figure out who recently died and possibly is giving the video/signed confession that will be covered in tonight's episode.
Oh sorry lol I only read half of the thread lol. But, yeah what did you think of the last episode on America as a police state?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh sorry lol I only read half of the thread lol. But, yeah what did you think of the last episode on America as a police state?
Ive already known about it for years, but its a good thing they are covering it.

I know someone who works at one of those, he was a former state trooper. He said that they are preparing for "a wave of mass chaos."

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's the kind of evidence that would be presented in the movie My Cousin Vinnie.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol that's the kind of evidence that would be presented in the movie My Cousin Vinnie.
What, the concentration camps?

It passed by the legislature, what else do you need? perhaps the bill? How about H.R. 645 for starters.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What, the concentration camps?

It passed by the legislature, what else do you need? perhaps the bill? How about H.R. 645 for starters.
What was I thinking? You're absolutely right. All these years I thought it was Oswald, or some shadow agent working for an agency. Now after reading this thread and examining the video, it's all become clear to me now...his driver didn't get the raise he was expecting and got pissed. Dammit I should have seen that one coming! =)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was I thinking? You're absolutely right. All these years I thought it was Oswald, or some shadow agent working for an agency. Now after reading this thread and examining the video, it's all become clear to me now...his driver didn't get the raise he was expecting and got pissed. Dammit I should have seen that one coming! =)
that great! why cant everybody be as friendly as you :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanna hug it out?
hell yaz! some group hugging sessions, and perhaps afterward we can start a dialogue and emotionally comfort each other. perhaps ill order some dolphin safe tuna salad?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yaz! some group hugging sessions, and perhaps afterward we can start a dialogue and emotionally comfort each other. perhaps ill order some dolphin safe tuna salad?
Count me in. We can even watch the Oxygen Network and reruns of Gossip Girl!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in. We can even watch the Oxygen Network and reruns of Gossip Girl!
I have some old Betamax tapes of the Dr. Ruth series, I just dont have a Betamax player anymore, it broke down on me last week when I was half way through Gone With The Wind.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i made up my mind after watching this video 200+ times and at different qualities......its definitly a reflection off of the passangers head. once i think of it there is a reflection off of the drivers head as well. story over.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Albeit, I believe something is afoot with kennedy...
oh oh....we have another conspiracy theorist on board here, lol

Below is official history, no need to challenge it. We shouldnt challenge government appointed investigations, there is no reason to. The "Warren Commision" was appointed by president LBJ, so there is no reason to distrust the group. Certainly all the facts are straight, conspiracies were also investigated with no findings so conclusion is case closed.

but.....if you challenge it, that makes you a conspiracy theorist.

Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-6.html

quote:
"CONCLUSION

Based upon the investigation reviewed in this chapter, the Commission concluded that there is no credible evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was part of a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy. Examination of the facts of the assassination itself revealed no indication that Oswald was aided in the planning or execution of his scheme. Review of Oswald's life and activities since 1959, although productive in illuminating the character of Lee Harvey Oswald (which is discussed in the next chapter), did not produce any meaningful evidence of a conspiracy. The Commission discovered no evidence that the Soviet Union or Cuba were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Nor did the Commission's investigation of Jack Ruby produce any grounds for believing that Ruby's killing of Oswald was part of a conspiracy. The conclusion that there is no evidence of a conspiracy was also reached independently by Dean Rusk, the Secretary of State; Robert S. McNamara, the Secretary of Defense; C. Douglas Dillon, the Secretary of the Treasury; Robert F. Kennedy, the Attorney General; J. Edgar Hoover, the Director of the FBI; John A. McCone, the Director of the CIA; and James J. Rowley, the Chief of the Secret Service, on the basis of the information available to each of them.1296

Bibliographic note: Web version based on Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office, 1964. 1 volume, 888 pages. The formatting of this Web version may differ from the original."

Last edited:
ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
i made up my mind after watching this video 200+ times and at different qualities......its definitly a reflection off of the passangers head. once i think of it there is a reflection off of the drivers head as well. story over.
Strange, it's almost as though I said this EXACT same thing earlier.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange, it's almost as though I said this EXACT same thing earlier.
i wasnt going to make up my mind just because you said so, but i considered what you said and looked into it.

cant i get a gold star for that?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is on tonight and is talking about this very issue. lol.
On a related conspiracy note, did any of you guys hear about the US concentration camps?
YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Police State Part 1 of 6

I heard about the facilities before the show, but I had just never seen footage of them.
His show is great cause he actually seems to get some solid circumstantial and Corroborating evidence. He does interviews and talks to real people. His one on wallstreet and the bail out really got me worked up. All the money that went to wallstreet could of kept a lot of american jobs. Combined with war money and people wonder why we are in a financial crisis. The government loves to keep the rich richer and has no regards to the bottom of the food chain. The land of the free.. lol.

On topic, no i don't think the driver did it but I do believe it was a inside job of some sort. Some governmental agency hired the assasin. JFK was very radical and unorthadox in his ideas and people do not like that. Money and Greed ultimately triumph in the end, Atleast for now..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His show is great cause he actually seems to get some solid circumstantial and Corroborating evidence. He does interviews and talks to real people. His one on wallstreet and the bail out really got me worked up. All the money that went to wallstreet could of kept a lot of american jobs. Combined with war money and people wonder why we are in a financial crisis. The government loves to keep the rich richer and has no regards to the bottom of the food chain. The land of the free.. lol.

On topic, no i don't think the driver did it but I do believe it was a inside job of some sort. Some governmental agency hired the assasin. JFK was very radical and unorthadox in his ideas and people do not like that. Money and Greed ultimately triumph in the end, Atleast for now..
did you see the show last nigh Flaw? he covered JFK, and even had a recorded confession from some guys death bed .he passed away 2 years ago, and the media wouldnt cover this story.

jfk murder was linked to LBJ, Nixon as well as George Bush.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
No I missed it, I'm sure I'll catch it again. They seem to play re-runs before the new one often.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you see the show last nigh Flaw? he covered JFK, and even had a recorded confession from some guys death bed .he passed away 2 years ago, and the media wouldnt cover this story.

jfk murder was linked to LBJ, Nixon as well as George Bush.
Actually, he passed away 4 years ago next January... so incorrect information already.

That show warps circumstantial evidence to fit their end goal, ratings = money.

Why is this confession deemed the right answer, but the confession of James Files is not. You do realize over 30 people have made confessions to the JFK murder, correct? Most of which are unpublicized because each of them are different stories... ie... bull****.

Also, most believe organized crime had the hand in his assassination due to his platform. But then again, many organized crime experts say that is wrong.

You will not find the answer in some sensational made for television drama, presented by "The Body."

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and the HUNT confession was presented 3 years ago.. it wasn't covered up till now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, he passed away 4 years ago next January... so incorrect information already.

Why is this confession deemed the right answer, but the confession of James Files is not. You do realize over 30 people have made confessions to the JFK murder, correct? Most of which are unpublicized because each of them are different stories... ie... bull****.

Also, most believe organized crime had the hand in his assassination due to his platform. But then again, many organized crime experts say that is wrong.

You will not find the answer in some sensational made for television drama, presented by "The Body."
Im personally wrong about the Hunt time-line when I made the post, i dont think its a big deal but thanks for the correction.

I am not claiming Hunt is the "correct" answer, he may have his own agenda that he wanted to put in place before his passing. His confession is worth looking at.

Of course Jesse Ventura's didnt close the case and find the answers, but he did present some information to add to the table. Its just an investigation show, not a "this is what happened case closed" show. The way most people are these days, if they didnt sensationalize the show and make it entertaining in a way most people wouldnt even watch it, so Im ok with it. Its nothing different than what the History channel does.

With the JFK conspiracy, its one of those that you never can or should come to conclusion too other than it didnt look right from the start especially when the secret service was waved off.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Every show is about ratings. If they don't worry about ratings they get booted. It doesn't mean that they also aren't trying to get valuble information out there. Like the local news for example. They try to get the story out faster then the other networks so you watch them but it don't mean that's all they care about. They also care about getting the information to you. The information they give also leaves you to decide how it went down. The weather is circumstantial too. They take the best evidence they can find at the moment to come to a conclusion, is it entirely accurate? not always. Conspiracy theory leaves you to decide whether you believe it, Not believe it or just makes you think. There is no conlusion in the end.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every show is about ratings. If they don't worry about ratings they get booted. It doesn't mean that they also aren't trying to get valuble information out there. Like the local news for example. They try to get the story out faster then the other networks so you watch them but it don't mean that's all they care about. They also care about getting the information to you. The information they give also leaves you to decide how it went down. The weather is circumstantial too. They take the best evidence they can find at the moment to come to a conclusion, is it entirely accurate? not always. Conspiracy theory leaves you to decide whether you believe it, Not believe it or just makes you think. There is no conlusion in the end.
Albeit, it presents the entire thing as fact instead of presenting it as circumstantial. Local news presents facts and leaves the commentary to the audience. You cannot compare the two in the least. I have watched a few of those shows, and always present only one side of the coin instead of the other side that refutes their evidence. They may not bring a conclusion at the end, but they impress upon the audience what the conclusion should be.

I really shouldn't aim at just this show as it is one of many that tie's their agenda's into the shows content, everyone does it, even primetime drama's include their politically charged messages.

I personally find it the dumbing down of America, but that is another debate.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly disagree with this statement.
Disagree all you wish. It is a fact that local news actually requires a degree in investigative journalism as opposed to the talking heads that people regularly listen to. Hell, most of what you are posting lately is pulled from opinionated blogs with no real investigated sources. Seriously, you have posted information from Alex Jones InfoWars as your evidence, that right there proves my point.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Disagree all you wish. It is a fact that local news actually requires a degree in investigative journalism as opposed to the talking heads that people regularly listen to. Hell, most of what you are posting lately is pulled from opinionated blogs with no real investigated sources. Seriously, you have posted information from Alex Jones InfoWars as your evidence, that right there proves my point.
I post very real investigated sources from engineers, military officials, scientists and witnesses (including rescue workers) that were there that have nothing to do with Alex Jones.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I post very real investigated sources from engineers, military officials, scientists and witnesses (including rescue workers) that were there that have nothing to do with Alex Jones.
There is a reason an investigative journalist source will not this story as fact. Seriously, you have posted up blog sites nonstop that have their agenda written all over them. Yet, not one source has come from a reputable news outlet. Info Wars is not reputable, the huffington post is not reputable, and certainly not some agenda based web site.

There is only one place stories like yours become successful, and that is the internet; wouldn't survive 10 minutes in the real world. Ever wonder why the conspiracy is only thriving on the same servers that host Japanese scat porn?