RIP - Big Daddy Chemo

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
In case you guys didn't know, Chemo (aka Bobby Easland) started anabolic minds many years ago with the help of myself and some others. I haven't been a participating member here (or anywhere) for many many years now. I think the majority of people we used to converse with are long gone from posting on the boards, but I felt I should post this for the community to see. Sorry that this wasn't posted sooner. I unfortunately do not have any more information/details to share.

Robert R. Easland Jr., “Bobby,” 34, of Florence, formerly of Radcliff, died Monday, June 14, 2010, at his home in Florence.

He was preceded in death by a brother, Eddie Ray Jackson.

He is survived by his wife, Tammy A. Easland; a daughter, Chastity Easland; his mother, Connie Easland all of Radcliff; his father, Robert R. Easland Sr. of Killeen, Texas; seven sisters, Joann Elkins of Radcliff, Anne Garcia of Elizabethtown, Michelle Hackbarth of Owensboro, Catherine Henderson of Las Vegas, Elizabeth Whitaker of Hawesville, Lisa Easland of Nashville, Tenn., and Kerry Holmes of Wisconsin; 19 nieces and nephews; and nine great-nieces and nephews.

The funeral is at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 19, at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home in Radcliff with the Rev. Daniel Lincoln officiating. Burial with full military honors will be in North Hardin Memorial Gardens in Radcliff.

Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. today and after 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In case you guys didn't know, Chemo (aka Bobby Easland) started anabolic minds many years ago with the help of myself and some others. I haven't been a participating member here (or anywhere) for many many years now. I think the majority of people we used to converse with are long gone from posting on the boards, but I felt I should post this for the community to see. Sorry that this wasn't posted sooner. I unfortunately do not have any more information/details to share.

Robert R. Easland Jr., “Bobby,” 34, of Florence, formerly of Radcliff, died Monday, June 14, 2010, at his home in Florence.

He was preceded in death by a brother, Eddie Ray Jackson.

He is survived by his wife, Tammy A. Easland; a daughter, Chastity Easland; his mother, Connie Easland all of Radcliff; his father, Robert R. Easland Sr. of Killeen, Texas; seven sisters, Joann Elkins of Radcliff, Anne Garcia of Elizabethtown, Michelle Hackbarth of Owensboro, Catherine Henderson of Las Vegas, Elizabeth Whitaker of Hawesville, Lisa Easland of Nashville, Tenn., and Kerry Holmes of Wisconsin; 19 nieces and nephews; and nine great-nieces and nephews.

The funeral is at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 19, at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home in Radcliff with the Rev. Daniel Lincoln officiating. Burial with full military honors will be in North Hardin Memorial Gardens in Radcliff.

Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. today and after 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Terrible. I shot him an email a little while back and wondered why I didnt get a response.

My thoughts and prayers... so young.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Way too young, condolences to his family and friends.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I learned a lot reading your posts.....God give much strength to his wife, sons and family

R.I.P. Chemo

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All my best...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prayers are with his family...he will be missed

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn, so young. Rest in peace brother.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear this. He started AM and will be sorely missed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Terrible news, so young indeed. My prayers are with the family and friends.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW did not know this.

That is horrible for his family. My prayers are with them.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
RIP buddy. Can't believe it was almost a year ago. Jblaze just pointed it out to me today. Prayers for your family man.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had no idea Chemo passed away how did I miss that? He really knew his stuff I spent a lot of time lurking on AM reading his stuff about home-brewing and then putting that info to good use. Does anyone know what happened? He was way too young I hope his family is well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know this. That is too bad. I miss those days before this board had Sponsors. He will be missed. Way too young.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I can't believe this happened. It seems only yesterday we all were doing conversion rates for absorption on excel spreadsheets. Fair winds brother.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to here this bad news,way to young.My prayers are with the family and friends. Rip brother!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember if he was still posting when i first joined, but i used to come across alot of his posts whenever i did a search and i felt like i knew him. very sad.

Cuffs5150

Awards
Son of a b*tch! I just saw this. Good bro gone. RIP dude...you and your family are in my prayers.

Born Of Fire

Born Of Fire

Awards
I’ve known Chemo since before he ventured on to the web and helped start up this site, and I can honestly say that he was a great guy. I do know that his family is still struggling with his startling departure from human flesh and I ask that those who are of faith to please send some words to our Heavenly Father to grant some tranquility and joyfulness to their hearts. God Bless.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve known Chemo since before he ventured on to the web and helped start up this site, and I can honestly say that he was a great guy. I do know that his family is still struggling with his startling departure from human flesh and I ask that those who are of faith to please send some words to our Heavenly Father to grant some tranquility and joyfulness to their hearts. God Bless.
Not to be nosey, but is it rude to ask what happened to him at such a young age?

Born Of Fire

Born Of Fire

Awards
Not to be nosey, but is it rude to ask what happened to him at such a young age?
I was asked to be private in this regard (family request). I am postive, that in time, people will hear his story in detail.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, it sucks to find this out on coming back to what I consider "home" on the internet. He taught me (and a lot of us) a lot of great things. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, it sucks to find this out on coming back to what I consider "home" on the internet. He taught me (and a lot of us) a lot of great things. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

ManBeast
Yeah it just seems crazy that the person who created this website is no longer with us.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ManBeast
Wow, crazy bump.

Stepped away for awhile, come back to find this...what a bummer.

LilChemo

Awards
Almost 5 years have passed. I find myself still struggling with this untimely lost. Looking back thru the power of Google, it brings me a bit of satisfaction knowing even tho my uncle Bobby, Robert Easland, Big Daddy Chemo, Chemo is no longer here physically. His accomplishments, contributions and knowledge will be around forever.

Born Of Fire ... Curious as to who you are.