T-Shirt Logo Thread

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been working on the T-shirt thing and it looks feasible if we get enough donations to help with the funding. Buying bulk T-shirts with a custom logo is more expensive than I thought but if you guys want T-shirts, then we will do it somehow (I really want some to :D )

So here is something I was working on so tell me if you like it. Its obvisouly not the finished product as I have to adjust some things like the opacity and certain shadows that show up due to Photoshop doing its work. Its nice and simple yet has a taste of class. Keep in mind, the more colors in the logo, the more expensive it is because they charge accoring to total amount of colors on the front and back.

Feel free to create some more if you like but right now I'm leaning towards this unless you convince me otherwise (so please try)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you gonna do white tshirts? Personally i'd much rather have a black one ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was going to do white shirts...

Blaze you have to do a better job at concinving me than that!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
YEah, I prefer white too..

How about some tank-tops?? Either some string-tanks or just regular ones?? Thats all I really wear in the summer...I prefer balck though if it's gonna be with a tank...

That design as well as JB's is good to go....let's start this already!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can look into tank tops....

Jergo you want this started? Go beat the donations out of people. The more we get the less the shirts costs and the more variety and styles we can get. These places do not take small orders.

I already tried to get free samples but it didn't work ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm still guilty of not donating myself...money's been tight lately and my credit card is BEAT...This week should help out a little though so I can finally donate...

But, if it comes down to it, then I'm all for one or two designs with a regular tee or tank...variety is not an issue for myself...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not guilty of anything....You've paid by being a valuable member here for a while.

And being a wise ass to which is good :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
money's been tight lately and my credit card is BEAT
Amen to that, tuition and stocking up on PH's put a big dent on my finances, time to get a second job.

BTW, I vote for the white tees. Can there be different shirts with different logos too ?

size

Awards
  • Established
Two more options, this would be the back of a shirt. Lifted from da Vinci's view of perfection, "Vitruvian Man"

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooooooo

I like Da Vinci......

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Fvck yeah size, those ones are badass....I've always liked that painting anyhow...

I don't know which one I like better though the blue or the tan...they're both dark and nice.. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would prefer black shirts (tanks too), but would purchase both black and white. Don't forget the HATS! I am a hat freak, and will need a few of them. As far as the design, I like the thought of something simple, kind of like what Bobo suggested. Along the lines of the boards logo at the top of the screen. I'm not into wearing shirts with large fictional characters on them. I guess age is catching up to me, but I still refuse to grow up. :D

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
White is great,and the overall look is nice. I think the Learn,Teach,Lead should be bigger because its a great message and has a lot of class.The L/T/L is what will happen if people keep coming back here!!With that said How much funds are need to get this of the ground? MIGHT BEABLE TO DONATE A NICE SIZE OF $$$ THATS BEEN PUT A WAY FOR A RAIN DAY.BECAUSE THE INFO IV'E GOT JUST FROM READING FORMS HERE IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The blue Da Vinci shirt is awesome Size.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
White is great,and the overall look is nice. I think the Learn,Teach,Lead should be bigger because its a great message and has a lot of class.The L/T/L is what will happen if people keep coming back here!!With that said How much funds are need to get this of the ground? MIGHT BEABLE TO DONATE A NICE SIZE OF $$$ THATS BEEN PUT A WAY FOR A RAIN DAY.BECAUSE THE INFO IV'E GOT JUST FROM READING FORMS HERE IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD.
Really depends on what we actually go with. The more we order the cheaper it is. THe less colors the cheaper it is. Then we have to figure how we are going to ship them, fomr where, etc....

I'm not looking to go the cheap route because I want quality but I have to be realistic here to...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really depends on what we actually go with. The more we order the cheaper it is. THe less colors the cheaper it is. Then we have to figure how we are going to ship them, fomr where, etc....

I'm not looking to go the cheap route because I want quality but I have to be realistic here to...

How about this? Need a little touching up but you get the idea.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The black/blue da vinci is pretty sweet.

Size how about the design you made for power nutrition that never went anywhere? That was a great design as well.

I definitely think the learn teach lead & brewing anabolic minds sayings should be incorporated. After all, that is what this board stands for.

Chalk up another vote for black tshirts.

size

Awards
  • Established
Size how about the design you made for power nutrition that never went anywhere? That was a great design as well.

I did not save it but I can do it again if really interested. My concern though is too many colors will drive the cost up.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a black shirt. The one with BDC on it is good, but one with the "Evil Clown" face (Bobo) on it would be great!

Greenguy

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did not save it but I can do it again if really interested. My concern though is too many colors will drive the cost up.
Too many colors really drive the cost up, as I'm sure Bobo can testify to. Anything more than 3 colors makes it incredibly expensive b/c they have to use a different type of printing method (thermal I believe). So umm yeah... 1 color like Bobo's is nice and cheap.

Oh and I would probably buy a few, whether black or white.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You hit the nail on the head there. The differences of adding one color can really increase it depending on the color because then its basically 2 more colors because your doing front and back.

I touched this one up a bit yesterday. Make sure you maximize it in XP because IE compresses it up and it doens't look right.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me brudda. It appears that it's time to break out the credit card, mwahahahaha. (puts pinky to lower lip), mwahahahaha.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Thats a nice looking design...I would definitely be interested in buying one once yall get them going.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You can check out www.customink.com. No minimums or anything. I have a graphic artist friend who uses them and seems to like them alot. I think he got 50 for about $12 each.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already did Custom ;) It added up though once we got the logo on the front and back. For the sizes and color its about $13 per shirt for us to buy. We are looking at some local guys to so hopefully by the end of the week we can finalzie something and get them done.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black ones will be done if the quality is right. We will probably do an initial batch run to see the quality first then move on to other items such as tanks, hats, etc...I will have to adjust the logo to since the dark colors will not show up (like you couldn't figure that out)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even 12 bucks is kinda expensive especially if thats the retailers price.....

BTW, I tried to donate to the board yesterday, but my Visa would not go through....I know for sure there is a lot of funds in it too, as I just paid it not long ago and checked my account summary over the phone right before hand...

Anybody else having problems? It gave me the message "please use another card" or something like that....I tried to do it from my control panel... and then used the icon up top as well but no go...

size

Awards
  • Established
What is the front logo?

Here it is for a black shirt if desired. Unfortunately there is a budget so black may be to costly.

Attachments

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I just donated so lets get this thing rollin I want some tshirts :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the battleship grey group! Check you PM bro...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit I like the battleship grey. For all other members, go grey it's what all the cool kids are doing :D

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Gotta admit I like the battleship grey. For all other members, go grey it's what all the cool kids are doing :D
WEll i was the frist battleship grey:D It would be nice if all the members were gray so we could get the t's:cool:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
damn........$12 or $13 is hella expensive! As you said Bobo I'd check out the local shops, they usually seem to run cheaper, but sometimes the shirts are crap (tradeoffs, tradeoffs) :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Don't worry, we'll find something that is reasonable.

size

Awards
  • Established
$12 is expenisve?
How much does a shirt usually cost that you buy? Maybe I am off but 12 seems reasonable to me.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its more like $13 for us to buy a shirt withouth looking at packaging, shipping, transaction costs, etc....That can add up fairly fast.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Use cheap tees so when I hulk out I'm not upset that I've shredded my fancy AM tee.

Seriously, I don't expect stellar quality as this is a donation. BTW, thanks for all the effort you guys have put into this endeavor.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget us lifters on the other side of the pond, and i dont know about you lot but us Brits pay a damn site more for a T than $13!

Great design btw

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
$12 is expenisve?
How much does a shirt usually cost that you buy? Maybe I am off but 12 seems reasonable to me.
Shirt 12-15$ not bad at all at least for me!!

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo... How about if we sign up for your training, you GIVE us a free shirt? :D

I like a lot of those designs, I'm definitely interested.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think something could be arranged... ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I was saying that to have a cost of 12-13 dollars per shirt is expensive to sell them, not to be the end consumer buying them. :)