Just call me chucky....(not for the squeemish)

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking Just call me chucky....(not for the squeemish)

I just ralphed up 2 whole glasses of milk at work. For some reason I always gag when brushing my teeth....so after lunch, I went into the mens room to brush, gagged and then proceeded to url up two glasses of milk I had for lunch...I had to drink this for lunch cuz I got in a bit of a jam with time....anyways, afer the milk came out, all this red **** followed...was this blood? Dunno, but I can't remember eating anything red...wtf??

I'm contemplating making an appt with my doc but am just wondering if it could be that serious?? I ate a part of a cherry pop-tart this morning (today was my cheat day anyways) but it wasn't enough to make all the vomit red, cuz there was a healthy amount that flowed...

Sorry for the nasty thread, but what do you guys think??

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    I just ralphed up 2 whole glasses of milk at work. For some reason I always gag when brushing my teeth....so after lunch, I went into the mens room to brush, gagged and then proceeded to url up two glasses of milk I had for lunch...I had to drink this for lunch cuz I got in a bit of a jam with time....anyways, afer the milk came out, all this red **** followed...was this blood? Dunno, but I can't remember eating anything red...wtf??

I'm contemplating making an appt with my doc but am just wondering if it could be that serious?? I ate a part of a cherry pop-tart this morning (today was my cheat day anyways) but it wasn't enough to make all the vomit red, cuz there was a healthy amount that flowed...

Sorry for the nasty thread, but what do you guys think??
    its possible that the dies in the pop tart are pretty dense, and can really go along way...see a doctor if you are concered, it would suck if it were serious.
    On a side note when my daughter was young 3-4yrs, she ate some cherry cake...pooped out red, and we thought it was blood...doc said it was dies.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    its possible that the dies in the pop tart are pretty dense, and can really go along way...see a doctor if you are concered, it would suck if it were serious.
    On a side note when my daughter was young 3-4yrs, she ate some cherry cake...pooped out red, and we thought it was blood...doc said it was dies.
    Yeah, I was thinking that too; maybe the color just went along way somehow....damn, first my injury and then this...it's not my month, thats for sure...

On a side-note though, a friend of mine from work just opened up his own gym and I stopped there after work to check it out...holy **** was it nice...everything and anything that you could possibly want is there...plus this guys a BB'er and none of those gay rules that commercial gyms have will be tolerated...so something good is in the works...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM
  2. Just Call Me Super
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 06:20 PM
  3. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:13 AM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:48 AM
  5. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:19 PM