Army Guy Announces the good news!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Army Guy Announces the good news!


    Ok decided to throw this up here because there have been too many people asking all over the place so it would take an entire day to send out the answers. As many of you know my wife and I had 6 sons and then FINALLY a baby girl. The wife (an avid runner and fitness freak herself) wanted to try one last time for a girl. She went to get the ultrasound yesterday to find out the sex of the baby in her womb and... drum roll please!!!!!















    another boy!!!!!!!!!!
    oh well. This is our last, and the 2 year old girl will now have SEVEN brothers!!!!
    We are going to name him Gideon Christopher _______
    Why Gideon, because he was an ancient warrior who defeated a numberless enemy with only 300 men. He is the perfect example of faith, strength, and power!
    Why Christopher for the middle name??? 3 reasons, but the one I will relay here is a great friend name Kleen!!!!!!!!!! One of the truest warriors I have met who has walked through the fires of hell and back MANY times and, like Gideon of old, manned through it while destroying all opposition in his path!!!
    Working on living


  2. Congrats good sir !!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Wow...quite the brood, man! Wife and I stopped with 1 - a girl - and we couldn't be happier.

    Congrats, and all our best to you and your's!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       


  4. Congratz Major!

    Now that you have 8 kids, where is the colonel promotion ??!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Congrats good sir !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Wow...quite the brood, man! Wife and I stopped with 1 - a girl - and we couldn't be happier.

    Congrats, and all our best to you and your's!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Congratz Major!

    Now that you have 8 kids, where is the colonel promotion ??!!
    thanks guys!!! And the promotion???? need to hit LTC first!! but that is a number of years away.
    Working on living

  6. Congrats bro. I had my heart set on 1 girl and had twin boys and said never again.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Congratulations!!!!!!

  8. Congrats Major, got yourself your own little Army now! You have to have enough for a squad by this point, right? Can't complain about all the trying for another one, now you can practice away without worrying .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. Congrats bro, best to stop before you end up with your own personal platoon!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks guys!!! And the promotion???? need to hit LTC first!! but that is a number of years away.
    You know LTC's get called straight Colonel all the time man ..

  11. Congrats Army Guy brah. Get him hitting the iron ASAP!

  12. Congrats, Brandon!!

    I think the wife and I will be starting our our second baby soon. I think I'm finally psychologically ready now, lol.




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ok decided to throw this up here because there have been too many people asking all over the place so it would take an entire day to send out the answers. As many of you know my wife and I had 6 sons and then FINALLY a baby girl. The wife (an avid runner and fitness freak herself) wanted to try one last time for a girl. She went to get the ultrasound yesterday to find out the sex of the baby in her womb and... drum roll please!!!!!
















    another boy!!!!!!!!!!
    oh well. This is our last, and the 2 year old girl will now have SEVEN brothers!!!!
    We are going to name him Gideon Christopher _______
    Why Gideon, because he was an ancient warrior who defeated a numberless enemy with only 300 men. He is the perfect example of faith, strength, and power!
    Why Christopher for the middle name??? 3 reasons, but the one I will relay here is a great friend name Kleen!!!!!!!!!! One of the truest warriors I have met who has walked through the fires of hell and back MANY times and, like Gideon of old, manned through it while destroying all opposition in his path!!!
    WOW! I can not even begin to tell you how touched I am by that! Man that is one of the biggest honors I think I could ever have. You are a shining example of a true warrior and great father. I am honestly humbled to be held in such high regard by someone I look up to in a lot of ways as I do you. Your are one of the best men I know and that gesture means more than you can imagine.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  14. Great news indeed. Congtrats AG!! My prayers are with your wife and unborn SON.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WOW! I can not even begin to tell you how touched I am by that! Man that is one of the biggest honors I think I could ever have. You are a shining example of a true warrior and great father. I am honestly humbled to be held in such high regard by someone I look up to in a lot of ways as I do you. Your are one of the best men I know and that gesture means more than you can imagine.
    ... I'm just glad that it's physically impossible for you two to have children

    Reps to both of you great guys!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Congrats bro. I had my heart set on 1 girl and had twin boys and said never again.
    lol I have 1 set of twins myself!!! man they are wild!!! when they were 2 they could do pull-ups to get themselves up on top of the counters and into the cookie jar!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    thanks brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Congrats Major, got yourself your own little Army now! You have to have enough for a squad by this point, right? Can't complain about all the trying for another one, now you can practice away without worrying .
    haha thanks Fin. and the practicing will be SWEET!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Congrats bro, best to stop before you end up with your own personal platoon!
    lol or a baseball team!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You know LTC's get called straight Colonel all the time man ..
    yep!!! but once I pin LTC, I am punching out my friend!!! 6 years and counting!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    Congrats Army Guy brah. Get him hitting the iron ASAP!
    thanks ACE!!! I have the older ones lifting weights already!!! all about the form!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Congrats, Brandon!!

    I think the wife and I will be starting our our second baby soon. I think I'm finally psychologically ready now, lol.




    -John
    thanks John!!!!! you will make a great dad!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WOW! I can not even begin to tell you how touched I am by that! Man that is one of the biggest honors I think I could ever have. You are a shining example of a true warrior and great father. I am honestly humbled to be held in such high regard by someone I look up to in a lot of ways as I do you. Your are one of the best men I know and that gesture means more than you can imagine.
    The honor is mine my friend!!! I hope he can grow into the man you have become!!!
    Working on living

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Great news indeed. Congtrats AG!! My prayers are with your wife and unborn SON.
    thanks man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    ... I'm just glad that it's physically impossible for you two to have children

    Reps to both of you great guys!!!
    BuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE
    Working on living

  18. COngrats my friend. That will be one well protected little girl with 7 brothers
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  19. Lol l bet your wife thinks its ALL YOUR FAULT!

    Congrats bro
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Congrats big guy!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  21. Congratulations

  22. Congrats!! You've got yourself a platoon AG!
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Congratulations Brandon!

    "Childrenís children are the crown of old men, and the glory of children is their father."
    The fool says in his heart ďThere is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  24. congrads

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(

  25. Congrats dude. Thats cool as hell. Man, you baby makin machine

    RECOVERBRO



  26. Congrats,, you're building your own army...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  27. That's quite a legacy you have there Major!! All the best to you and your wife.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Congrats AG...

    I am young, but I look forward to bringing my very own children into this world every day.

    May God bless Gideon, your family, and you my friend.

  29. Congrats

    ..and the little army comments are pretty accurate, start training all those young warriors!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. Gideon was assuredly an awesome leader - you'll just need to teach that young'n to thresh wheat before he begins combat training to keep him "authentic" to his namesake.

    Heartfelt congratulations to you and the wife. And too Kleen too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  31. Congrats on the news AG... your boys better cherish and protect their little sister.... she has an army to protect her
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Congrats bro. I had my heart set on 1 girl and had twin boys and said never again.



    I don't know why but the "and said never again." has me rolling

  33. Congrats AG. 8 kids... you are a much, much, much, much to the tenth power, braver man than I. The kid's gonna be one tough hombre... 7 older brothers to show him the ropes.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Congrats AG. 8 kids... you are a much, much, much, much to the tenth power, braver man than I. The kid's gonna be one tough hombre... 7 older brothers to show him the ropes.
    Hell yes he'll be tough. My wife has 6 siblings, the youngest son is two. With so many older brothers, he's already a stud.

    He can do pull-ups, and pin his 5 year old brother wrestling. Ask him, and Kimbo Slice is his favorite UFC fighter. Nazi Zombies are the only thing he'll admit to being afraid of. He stole beer out of the fridge a couple of times.

    Edit: I have been corrected - he is now 3. But the above events took place in his second year of life.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  35. Congrats man! Seems like you have a full nest after this last child

  36. Perusing before bed, glad I noticed this thread and congratulations my friend! You live in the UT area or are you just there to train punks? Looks like I will be spending some time down there when I return, would love to meet you sometime.

    I can just imagine you running family paintball matches down the road,

    "Fire team A, take the point!"
    "Fire team B, watch the 6!"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hell yes he'll be tough. My wife has 6 siblings, the youngest son is two. With so many older brothers, he's already a stud.

    He can do pull-ups, and pin his 5 year old brother wrestling. Ask him, and Kimbo Slice is his favorite UFC fighter. Nazi Zombies are the only thing he'll admit to being afraid of. He stole beer out of the fridge a couple of times.
    2?

    thats nuts!

  38. Congratulations AG!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  39. Dang man u def dont have anything wrong with ur endo system lol.

    Congrats big man u r def 1 hell of a father. If u ever move to GA there is an open house next door that seems to attract big families (5 kids then 4 boys).

  40. Im late but... CONGRATULATIONS BROTHA!!!

    The good Lord has truly blessed you and praise and worship is definitely in order!! Your a man of strong convictions and even stronger muscle(haha). I cant begin to relay how happy I am to hear of the good news...but on that note it doesnt EVEN COMPARE to the JOY you feel!! A true blessing indeed.


    Oh i really like your sons name. You have given him a mighty name, one that he may grow into and hopefully give new honor and meaning to those already great men who he is being named after.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. the good news about the bad news...
    By motive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
  2. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
  3. Good news, Bad News..
    By Poobah in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 04:34 PM
  4. Joining the Army at 32 good or bad idea
    By Neu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 08:15 PM
  5. good news and bad news
    By Skye in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in