I think I know what im doing, but im still not sure...

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone lookn for some advice cuz i thought i knew what i was doing now im lost.
I met a girl while havn a girlfriend and we started hanging out and then it led to us kissing nothing more!
After i broke up with my girlfriend for dumb reasons the other girl and I started hanging out more, then we started to talk about having sex and she told me she had genital herpes, my natural reaction normally is to run away but i didnt did some research and found out it really is as contagious as i thought it is.
I tried ending things with the girl who has the std and as strange as it is im crazy about her while at the same time crazy about my ex and wanting to get back with, and also at the same time wanting to go around and meet new girls being at CMU for my first year. Anyway the girl with the std is fighting for me to stay with her as much as i'd like that i dont want herpes so im trying to figure out if im doing what i should be doing or if im supposed to attempt to have a relationship with a girl who does have an STD.

Any thought or comments are appreciated im extremely confused

ruddy89

Awards
Follow your heart, whoever you can see yourself with in a happy relationship is clearly the one you should go with. If its your ex, talk to her and be honest with whats gone on etc (dont tell her the other girl has std's lol)
If its the STD girl, tell her to get treated.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
That's tough man. I agree with ruddy though. You need to follow your heart.....BUT

Keep in mind your in your first year at CMU (college im assuming) and that's a good time to get out there and meet tons of new people. I'm a jr. at LSU now and I dated the same girl for the first two years of college. We broke up this past semester and i've "talked/dated" to 3 or 4 other girls since then and the girl i'm talking to now is a real winner and has marriage potential. So since you're young dumb and full of cum, I'd say chill out and investigate the girls around you.

If you choose the girl with the STD then you'd better marry her because I'm sure you'd be pissed as hell and regret it more than anything if you got herpes then yall broke up.

JUST THINK MAN.
GOOD LUCK.

armyguy155

Awards
Just to throw in my input....I was sorta in the same situation when I first graduated High School. I chose to flee away from the chic with the herps becuase I was worried about catching the STD and the relationship ending. Then I would be stuck with and STD I cannot get rid of and having trouble in the future with relationships myself. Do what you wish, but think about it before you persue that route. I chose not to and it worked out for the best. You are in college, so enjoy and see what is out there. Something you might try, is having a relationship with the girl with the STD but stay away from the sex for a while and see how the relationship works out. Its a tough spot man, I have been there. Think it through...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone lookn for some advice cuz i thought i knew what i was doing now im lost.
I met a girl while havn a girlfriend and we started hanging out and then it led to us kissing nothing more!
After i broke up with my girlfriend for dumb reasons the other girl and I started hanging out more, then we started to talk about having sex and she told me she had genital herpes, my natural reaction normally is to run away but i didnt did some research and found out it really is as contagious as i thought it is.
I tried ending things with the girl who has the std and as strange as it is im crazy about her while at the same time crazy about my ex and wanting to get back with, and also at the same time wanting to go around and meet new girls being at CMU for my first year. Anyway the girl with the std is fighting for me to stay with her as much as i'd like that i dont want herpes so im trying to figure out if im doing what i should be doing or if im supposed to attempt to have a relationship with a girl who does have an STD.

Any thought or comments are appreciated im extremely confused
don't have any input,but I give kudos to the girl for letting you know before hand.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I say enjoy college, nothing serious, the fact you can't decide between the 2 means you should not be with either, .......props to the girl with an STD, that takes balls to admit...

TC

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
id say stay away from the girl with the std.think about a few years down the road when you(most likely)no longer talk to the girl who gave you herpes and youre stuck with it trying to explain it to a new girl who may just end it there.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you choose the girl with the STD then you'd better marry her because I'm sure you'd be pissed as hell and regret it more than anything if you got herpes then yall broke up..
this^^^^

unless your going to marry her I wouldn't take the risk.I'm sure if you sit down and have an adult talk about it she will understand.hopefully you stay friends though.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Dude find someone else. STD's. The gift that keeps on giving.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Girl/Guy ratio is like 3/1. With that said I would strongly suggest moving on. Get out there and explore. Be safe!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for your input i really do appreciate it, i let go of the one with the STD i dont have the courage to take that risk and date her, and hope that we end up getting married cuz idk what id do if i got herpes and she broke up with me, ya she is marriage material i have mad respect to her for telling me but since idk whats in store im not taking that risk, just suxs cuz its the first girl ive ever had fight to be with me for 2 weeks now!! crazy but either ill regret it or ill be very thankful i made this decision. but ya me and my ex are in the process with talking about getting back together just gunna see how it goes so in the mean time just gunna keep doing what i gotta do and survive life here at CMU (central michigan university) women are EVERYWHERE!!! thanks again guys really appreciate it

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
I'm with Repthat21. Chances are you might not be with this girl for very long and you don't want it to keep you from enjoying your college sex-life because of it.