Hey Bro's...just joined.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say a quick whats up to everyone. Its good to see a lot of the familiar handles! Gonna go browse.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say a quick whats up to everyone. Its good to see a lot of the familiar handles! Gonna go browse.
Hey man, welcome. I remember you from bb.com. You may remember me as Icex999.

Well anywayz, welcome to AM

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Hey JonBlaze, seen you frequenting the BBCom board often. Good to see you over here, am sure you'll like it!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey JB welcome.. Talk to ya

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup, i remember you ice. After a quick glance this board seems awsome. All the bro's posting everywhere instead of in just one section. Sometimes on bb.com when i needed help with training or diet, i'd always want to post it in supps because thats where all the knowledgable bros were. I'm glad that does not apply here. I'm looking forward to learning a little something from you guys!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome bro...Should I flame you like I did on your first post at bb.com? It would make you feel at home....:D

pudgy

Awards
welcome to am nice handle , you a big wu-tang fan or what.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Blaze!!! Nice to have you bro, about time you showed up :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome to am nice handle , you a big wu-tang fan or what.
Used to be a while back. Everyone knows me by this name and it's my AIM name, so i still keep it. Thanks for the welcome bro.

Dr of Golf

Awards
JonBlaze ..... good to see ya' over here. I remember you from bb.com.

THIS is the place to be. You'll really like it here a lot better than that "other" place. :D

A very knowledgable group here, for sure!!!

Welcome!

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Hey JonBlaze, yeah I remember you from BB.com. Good to see you here.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board, I remember reading somewhere over on BB.com that you are at UCSB (I think in that college thread). I'm there too, it's nice to know there is at least one other serious lifter that goes into the rec-cen.

ManBeast

snakeman458

Awards
its about damn time bro; took u long enough. glad to have u here.

Big H

Banned
Awards
There ya are. It's been awhile man; how is that tendonitis going?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the warm welcome everyone!

Big h-the tendonitis is still kicking my ass and on top of it, i think i have a slight rotator cuff injury since i had some skinny little girlylooking guy spot me on dumbell presses. i told the guy "can you help me get it up, i can take it from there" and he somehow thought i meant that he should pull my arms back, and so i dropped a weight onto his fucken foot. Oh well it's given me a chance to start working on my legs, notice how every pic i posted was upper body......i have to say my legs are pretty fucken sad.

ManBeast- thats def awsome bro. Yeah we don't have too many serious guys in there, and the ones who are even half built totally fucken kill it by walking around the gym with their chests flexed, and their lats entended out. What time do you usually go?

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Welcome JohnBlaze. We've had our little quarrells on bb.com, as well as getting along together for a long time.

Hope you make this your new home.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blaze!!! Nice to have you bro, about time you showed up :)

Thanx bro, i'm glad to be here. Just been swamped with the whole BioChem thing, I'm trying to get as smart as the rest of you guys...heh.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Usually I'm in there around 8:30-9 on Tues and Thurs. Monday and Wed I have raquetball at 9, so I usually stay after that. Fridays are odd, depends on a few factors. Sunday I go whenever, usually as early as I can. You?

ManBeast

Bone

Awards
Welcome JonBlaze......................Another good bro added :) I LOVE MY HOME!!! recognize Jonny Blaze aint a damn thing changed!!!

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ill throw my welcome and greetings in too mayn. Wu is still strong...i tend to like the independant releases (watch out for gza's new one which has been delayed now 4 months+.....typical) Aight mayn, be seeing you around. Sage

DarCSA

Awards
Welcome JB. Have a great time and be sure to turn off the light when you are done.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Big h-the tendonitis is still kicking my ass and on top of it, i think i have a slight rotator cuff injury since i had some skinny little girlylooking guy spot me on dumbell presses. i told the guy "can you help me get it up, i can take it from there" and he somehow thought i meant that he should pull my arms back, and so i dropped a weight onto his fucken foot.
hey...i'll add my welcome too...recognize you from bb.com. imo the best bros have come here.

take care of that rotator cuff...understand that and the tendionitis bit b/c i tore my rotator cuff a few years ago with behind neck mil presses. at least yours wasnt a total loss...i'd like to have seen the guys face when you dropped the w8 on his foot. what r u doin for the tendinitis?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hey JB, its great to see you here! We go back along way now. Stick around, you will find this place to be a forum of excellence.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jonblaze639

Welcome my friend. On my very first post @ bb.com, I was attacked and you defended me. Man, I enjoyed the flaming and comradery of those times. It was the halcyon days at bb.com. GONE, and will never return. You epitomized all that was best at bb.com. Before YJ, jonblaze was undisputed king of the flamethrower!

With the banning of first YellowJacket and then K (same), the last of the holdouts, including myself and Ken, migrated to this board. The best of the supp bros are all over here now, and your arrival is like the piece de resistence :).

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Re: jonblaze639

Originally posted by John Benz
Welcome my friend. On my very first post @ bb.com, I was attacked and you defended me. Man, I enjoyed the flaming and comradery of those times. It was the halcyon days at bb.com. GONE, and will never return. You epitomized all that was best at bb.com. Before YJ, jonblaze was undisputed king of the flamethrower!

With the banning of first YellowJacket and then K (same), the last of the holdouts, including myself and Ken, migrated to this board. The best of the supp bros are all over here now, and your arrival is like the piece de resistence :).

That was deep bro..... hehehehe :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanx for all the bumps bro, it is much appreciated!

John Benz-you have been a friend since the very beginning. If it wasn't for you i probabaly wouldn't be on this forum now. All i can say is i would have really missed out, thanx!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

what r u doin for the tendinitis?
nothing really, wasn't too bad of a case, all i did was sit around and bitch to everyone about it..lol

Well gonna go hit up the UCSB gym w/ ManBeast, see what the big man is all about!! Hopefully he can spot better than the last guy =P

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! Just got back from that workout w/Blaze, seems like I'm a better spotter, but dude, I'm a weak bitch, don't go convincing these guys otherwise! :D

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, you'll get there soon enough buddy; well, as long as you don't keep hitting yourself in the face w/ weights...LMAO

Lol, i'll give credit where credit is due. Manbeast is a celebrity in our gym. He has seriously worked his ass off and made one of the most incredible transformations i have ever seen, especially in such a short period of time.

All in all it was awsome working out w/ u! I had one of the best workouts i've had since my injury, even if i was dizzy as hell from popping adipo. After losing so much size from injuries, it felt so good to see it start to come back.

You meet Blaze's approval! ;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hadn't seen you around in a long time. Good to see you here.....this is the 'cream of the crop' so to speak. Lots of good bros here. talk to ya soon Jon, later.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

nothing really, wasn't too bad of a case, all i did was sit around and bitch to everyone about it..lol

Well gonna go hit up the UCSB gym w/ ManBeast, see what the big man is all about!! Hopefully he can spot better than the last guy =P
cool...i had to get a coupla cortisone shots...those were fun.

ya...my favorites r the ones who yank the bar outta ur hand...that helps alot...ya :confused:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hadn't seen you around in a long time. Good to see you here.....this is the 'cream of the crop' so to speak. Lots of good bros here. talk to ya soon Jon, later.
glad to see you around here scorp.......along w/ all my other buddies from bb.com

it feels like home once again.

Anxed

Awards
it feels like home once again.

I do love this board much better than bb.com... no drama... and lots of good KNOWLEDGABLE bros around.. I like feeling that Im learning, rather
than weeding through the daily "who got banned" threads... :)

Dr of Golf

Awards
[/size][/font]I do love this board much better than bb.com... no drama... and lots of good KNOWLEDGABLE bros around.. I like feeling that Im learning, rather than weeding through the daily "who got banned" threads... :)[/size][/font]

And ... thank God .... no "How do I take Creatine?" threads. :D :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i need to post a thread on that...actually "how do i REMEMBER TO take creatine"

i cycle it real well, i remember to take it once a day during loading instead of 4x and never remember to take it during maintainence. Speaking of which, i need to pop an adipo....

labrad

Awards
  • Established
[/size][/font]

I do love this board much better than bb.com... no drama... and lots of good KNOWLEDGABLE bros around.. I like feeling that Im learning, rather
than weeding through the daily "who got banned" threads... :)
Ahhh...yes anabolicminds, where the bb.com vets come to retire. Peace.

institutional

Awards
welcome aboard JBlaze! this is the realest group of bros on any forum in america. everyone is just real and honest. and lol@labrad--yah this is becoming a retirement community of bbcom.