Can anything be done about stretch marks?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I looked in the mirror this morning and I have stetch marks by my arm pits. Can anything be done about this?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some moisturizers can fade them somewhat.. but you are stuck with them for life.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Some moisturizers can fade them somewhat.. but you are stuck with them for life.
Well if only to get rid of the discoloration would help. I read I have them at the most susceptible oart of my body, by my arm pits.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I believe I did get them do to sizing but not from fat, from muscle mass. I've been bulking and I still am. I don't really have any fat in my arms, I just a bit of a gut.
You can get them to fade enough where a decent tan hides them completely. I wouldn't try to work on them while you're still bulking though, but I'd get some Flawless in your possession when you can anyway, so you can get right on it when you're done. Mine are basically invisible when I weigh less then 220lbs. At or around 220+, they start to pink up again. If I have a tan, they become really Hard to see and I feel all good in tanks. The Flawless works better then you'd think. I'd give it a shot, seriously.

Last edited:
DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
You can get them to fade enough where a decent tan hides them completely. I wouldn't try to work on them while you're still bulking though, but I'd get some Flawless in your possession when you can anyway, so you can get right on it when you're done. Mine are basically invisible when I weigh less then 220lbs. At or around 220+, they start to pink up again. If I have a tan, they become really are to see and I feel all good in tanks. The Flawless works better then you'd think. I'd give it a shot, seriously.
Okay thanks. I might have to wait a little bit before I can get it. Money is really tight, especially with no source of income. I still have a lot of coconut oil left though I read that might help. I'm trying to bulk up to somewhere between 230-240.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I have tried many things and everything has just slightly faded them.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
id be interested to find what works somewhat well with stretch marks. i blew up on a bulk when i was already big and a have marks f**king everywhere. Oh well i did it to myself but some of the newer ones are from solid gains ;)