Women who do you wrong

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But want to remain friends afterwards.Seriously,WTF is wrong with these people?

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
But want to remain friends afterwards.Seriously,WTF is wrong with these people?
I have two....one I loved dearly, and I cant be around her. The other we were just getting to know each other, and she stopped and all that, then again she was moving away. But now me and her are best friends and I trust her more than any "bro" I have :\ even when I talk about girl issues lol.

So depending how she did you wrong, the maturity level of both of you, etc it could be stupid on her part to even ask for that, or completely legit.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two....one I loved dearly, and I cant be around her. The other we were just getting to know each other, and she stopped and all that, then again she was moving away. But now me and her are best friends and I trust her more than any "bro" I have :\ even when I talk about girl issues lol.

So depending how she did you wrong, the maturity level of both of you, etc it could be stupid on her part to even ask for that, or completely legit.
Really don`t know what is going on with this girl,Atlas.we were just starting to get to know each other really well.She cost me my job and a girlfriend.My girlfriend said we both acted like love sick teenagers and she was to old to deal with that kind of drama so she did not want to see me anymore.
Girl that cost me my job said she did me a favor because I hated the job so much.There is some truth to that,but a part of me thinks she had her own agenda.
She wanted me to come back and talk to her,instead I sent a nasty email to her regional manager about her behaviour.She got into a little trouble and I have not heard from her since.