SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

Page 6 of 108 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Storm the Vatican? I mean, I doubt they have the ability to actually stop such a thing lol

  2. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Indeed, they (vatican) know the truth about quite a bit. Damn it
    REVOLT!

    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    Storm the Vatican? I mean, I doubt they have the ability to actually stop such a thing lol
    they probably have a button to set off a nuclear weapon for self destruct, rather than let the public know their secrets. knowledge is power and they aint givin it up.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they probably have a button to set off a nuclear weapon for self destruct, rather than let the public know their secrets. knowledge is power and they aint givin it up.
    I read in a book that one of the priests there has access to enough dark matter obtained from CERN to make the whole area cease to exists. No really, I read it in a book.

    I would seriously love to get a day pass...well, probably a year pass to their archives. There is probably no end to the true history there.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I read in a book that one of the priests there has access to enough dark matter obtained from CERN to make the whole area cease to exists. No really, I read it in a book.

    I would seriously love to get a day pass...well, probably a year pass to their archives. There is probably no end to the true history there.
    lol-angels and demons!!!
  6. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-angels and demons!!!
    Yes, you've heard of it?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Yes, you've heard of it?


    lol-davinci code-same guy, dan brown.

    dude does write entertaining books-much better than the movies, but what else is new.
  8. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I read in a book that one of the priests there has access to enough dark matter obtained from CERN to make the whole area cease to exists. No really, I read it in a book.

    I would seriously love to get a day pass...well, probably a year pass to their archives. There is probably no end to the true history there.
    History is written by the victors.
  9. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    History is written by the victors.
    And I'm sure a place like The Vatican Archives has actual accounts from the libraries of the defeated.

    Anyway, just got done watching a documentary on the making of Animal House on Biography. TOGA! TOGA!

    They're doing Caddyshack now!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    And I'm sure a place like The Vatican Archives has actual accounts from the libraries of the defeated.

    Anyway, just got done watching a documentary on the making of Animal House on Biography. TOGA! TOGA!

    They're doing Caddyshack now!
    i should have watched that-instead of watching the colts get beat.
  11. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,474
    Rep Power
    1083708
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    History is written by the victors.
    very true, however, this didnt stop the losers from writing a more accurate view of the history. Those texts could be out there

    Think back to when you were in school, and the text books that you read. I always loved teaching US history as they were the most biased texts out there, it would always make me laugh.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    very true, however, this didnt stop the losers from writing a more accurate view of the history. Those texts could be out there

    Think back to when you were in school, and the text books that you read. I always loved teaching US history as they were the most biased texts out there, it would always make me laugh.
    You know not until recently have I realized that. Its to be expected for every nation to raise itself up in its "history".
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,474
    Rep Power
    1083708
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    absolutely. One just needs to realize it and not take everything written at face value
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    History is written by the victors.
    True. And all accounts are NOT accurate.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Here's a good, but not great, documentary of Mesopotamia/Iraq:

    http://documentaryheaven.com/the-kin...on-to-baghdad/
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Here's a good, but not great, documentary of Mesopotamia/Iraq:

    http://documentaryheaven.com/the-kin...on-to-baghdad/
    Cool thanks...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cool thanks...
    It skips a lot of the tribal aspects of it, but highlights the major changes to the area. The first hour is really good and then it tails off somewhat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  18. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It skips a lot of the tribal aspects of it, but highlights the major changes to the area. The first hour is really good and then it tails off somewhat.
    Better to start from a high level then get into the details...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Better to start from a high level then get into the details...
    I recently picked up a book by Woolley that goes into painful detail about Sumer. Very hard to read and keep everything straight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,668
    Rep Power
    760779
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I recently picked up a book by Woolley that goes into painful detail about Sumer. Very hard to read and keep everything straight.
    Oh man Sumer!! That has been on my things to do for 20 years...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh man Sumer!! That has been on my things to do for 20 years...
    Getting to Babylon is the hard part, but once you get there, it's a lot easier since everything is much more organized.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  22. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,474
    Rep Power
    1083708
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    46.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    to me.....it is amazing how the ancient history of that area really foretold the future so to speak. There were so many different civilizations that were violent (Assyrians were nutty) and took each other over. If you take a look at some of their art, the propaganda was outrageous. Not too dissimilar from today in the same region.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Getting to Babylon is the hard part, but once you get there, it's a lot easier since everything is much more organized.
    I have been thee.. in the shrines of babylon. Standing in the same place as biblical figures has a certain energy to it.

    To bad most of it is buried now due to Saddam.
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have been thee.. in the shrines of babylon. Standing in the same place as biblical figures has a certain energy to it.

    To bad most of it is buried now due to Saddam.
    IIRC, Saddam actually tried to refurbish much of Babylon, no?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  25. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    IIRC, Saddam actually tried to refurbish much of Babylon, no?
    He buried most of the original work, then built on top of it. There are bricks in the walls placed by Saddam stating he is the brother of abraham, son of God... etc.... our Terp could only read so much of the stones.
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1811
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    He buried most of the original work, then built on top of it. There are bricks in the walls placed by Saddam stating he is the brother of abraham, son of God... etc.... our Terp could only read so much of the stones.
    this! I was there as well... It was night time, so different for me, but it was awesome all the same.
    Working on living
  27. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    This is a majorly interesting thread.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is a majorly interesting thread.
    The secrets of mankind's history are always interesting...and all to often dark of full of questions that bring no comfort even if they were answerable.
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    went to 42 different countries in my 8 years in navy. israel/egypt/greece were my favorites as far as history goes-but i loved the phillipines. i want to go to china-just thinking about all those asian chicks gives me a massive boner!!!
  30. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    went to 42 different countries in my 8 years in navy. israel/egypt/greece were my favorites as far as history goes-but i loved the phillipines. i want to go to china-just thinking about all those asian chicks gives me a massive boner!!!
    So your saying you wish to torpedo the Ming dynasties sub bay?
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    So your saying you wish to torpedo the Ming dynasties sub bay?
    i don't know about sub bay-but i had a blast at subic bay.
  32. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I can see bigt holding a sign when he got off the plane saying " showering me with Asians." and "time to play with my Ying Yang"
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I can see bigt holding a sign when he got off the plane saying " showering me with Asians." and "time to play with my Ying Yang"
    bro-you were there?
  34. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5556
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I could have swore I saw a UFO yesterday night while walking my dog

    looked in the distance saw a red light with 3 green lights...as I walked I looked stealthy with my periph vision an the thing was following me! I stop it stops...I pick up my dogs crap and look and it's gone.

    needless to say I didn't sleep in fear of being abducted. this isn't my first brush with the ET's. I once saw a shoe print from where the wall/window would be indicating I walked through the wall...weird.
  35. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is a majorly interesting thread.
    You said it.

    Rodja, thanks for the link to http://documentaryheaven.com/ Looking at the list there seems to be a lot of stuff worth watching on there.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,539
    Rep Power
    10751793
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    36.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I could have swore I saw a UFO yesterday night while walking my dog

    looked in the distance saw a red light with 3 green lights...as I walked I looked stealthy with my periph vision an the thing was following me! I stop it stops...I pick up my dogs crap and look and it's gone.

    needless to say I didn't sleep in fear of being abducted. this isn't my first brush with the ET's. I once saw a shoe print from where the wall/window would be indicating I walked through the wall...weird.
    probably a group of succubus on a chartered plane.
  37. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484103
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This thread needs to be renamed "Silentbob's Book Club".

    No boobs in last 7 pages. I am disappoint.


    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  38. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I could have swore I saw a UFO yesterday night while walking my dog

    looked in the distance saw a red light with 3 green lights...as I walked I looked stealthy with my periph vision an the thing was following me! I stop it stops...I pick up my dogs crap and look and it's gone.

    needless to say I didn't sleep in fear of being abducted. this isn't my first brush with the ET's. I once saw a shoe print from where the wall/window would be indicating I walked through the wall...weird.
    People who dont believe the paranormal are dull of the senses(as in limited to the normal ones). I have been near houses that even if I was blind folded and got near them my hairs would stand on end and I could feel a sick disgusting presence. Kinda like if anger and sorrow was a mist and you walked into it...
  39. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    This thread needs to be renamed "Silentbob's Book Club".

    No boobs in last 7 pages. I am disappoint.



    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  40. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484103
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

    better.

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No more drama!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 12:17 AM
  2. Trips (non drama) chatroom
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 05:21 PM
  3. Anyone having chatroom problems?
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in