SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

Page 11 of 176 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cmon-fess up!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    i would smoke out of her bowl anyday.

high times, lol-i can't believe it's still around.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. I had a buddy of mine who quit smoking. I told him congrats and asked how he did it and he said "simple, I now only smoke God's tobacco". I couldn't really find an argument for that....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Attached Images Attached Images

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I had a buddy of mine who quit smoking. I told him congrats and asked how he did it and he said "simple, I now only smoke God's tobacco". I couldn't really find an argument for that....
    I honestly cant complain about weed, God did kind of place it as a natural substance here on earth. And it has many health based benefits, but as with all things it comes down to self respect, moderation, and so on.

Oh and...

•   

6. You realize we went from banana phone, to crazy people, to boobies, to lost empires, to the paranormal, to boobies, to weed, to boobies.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    You realize we went from banana phone, to crazy people, to boobies, to lost empires, to the paranormal, to boobies, to weed, to boobies.
    your point....

more boobies!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    LMAO AE I'm Assyrian bro.

I'm obliged to agree with you on this.

Oh and I come to join this interesting thread full of knowledge and boobies

That empire was effectively violent. When I teach their art work I am amazed at their brutality, but the success speaks for itself

9. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    You realize we went from banana phone, to crazy people, to boobies, to lost empires, to the paranormal, to boobies, to weed, to boobies.
    its funny, what seems to be the constant?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    its funny, what seems to be the constant?

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

That empire was effectively violent. When I teach their art work I am amazed at their brutality, but the success speaks for itself
    Sennacherib, I believe, was especially violent even by Assyrian standards.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    the boobs in post above yours would be extremely violent knocking up side my head-even by my standards.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    I honestly cant complain about weed, God did kind of place it as a natural substance here on earth. And it has many health based benefits, but as with all things it comes down to self respect, moderation, and so on.
    Yeah, it's a weird way of conducting goverment health protocols with the advent of tobacco in the market with it's use as a cash crop as opposed to the gonja.

for good measure
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Speaking of cash I just won 10 bucks from the Kentucky/Louisville game. It's times like these that I really appreciate college football.

Thank you Kentucky. Stay classy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes sir! You know, I was never taught this history of my people. Just the good stuff lol. But recently I found more interest in my culture and was pleased ...and very displeased at what I learned.

Btw, I wish my libido would hurry up and get back to normal... all this weed and boobs is driving me nuts. My 2 favorite things in the world.

16. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Yes sir! You know, I was never taught this history of my people. Just the good stuff lol. But recently I found more interest in my culture and was pleased ...and very displeased at what I learned.

Btw, I wish my libido would hurry up and get back to normal... all this weed and boobs is driving me nuts. My 2 favorite things in the world.
    I love studying Assyriology (which is a loose term given to studying Mesopotamia), but it can be quite gruesome.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I love studying Assyriology (which is a loose term given to studying Mesopotamia), but it can be quite gruesome.
    There are many reliefs from the assyrians, and I am always stunned at the brutality. Hanging body parts in the trees, humans on pikes, etc.. Check these out

18. the one at the top was on their armor. Imagine how crazy that is?

19. They were also known for throwing babies of defeated communities in the air, and catching them with spears. Brutal stuff.

Then again, I feel as though all of Mankind's history is this brutal. Even today the exact spear thing I described happens in Cambodia by the Khmer rouge and Cambodian babies.

The world is what it is. Thank God for boobs and weed to get me through this hell lol.

20. Whats up bigs and not-bigs? Just got home from work and downing some pumpkin seeds while sipping on some BCAAs. I know how to party.

Been watching Season 1 & 2 of It's Always Sunny in Philly. My friend let me borrow it and I seriously haven't laughed that hard for that long since....:

Okay, it was about 4 years ago and my friends and I were at one of their apartments before going to a party. We were throwing a few back, pre-gaming if you will, before heading out. We got out their beer bong which was named "Lafawnda," and started passing that around like a peace pipe.

Anywho, one of the fellas, who we will call Garrett, was about to hit it and we kept on snickering and he was getting mad because us laughing was making him laugh too. And as you can imagine, one cannot bong a beer while laughing.

So we all got real quiet. The room was thick with intensity. Suddenly a small noise game from Garrett. Along with said small noise came an air bubble that traveled up the length of Lafawnda's neck. The noise grew as it traveled up Lafawnda and it literally sounded like their was a whale in Garrett's apartment!

The whale song (and possibly some drinking before hand,) caused a bout of laughter that had us all holding our sides for a solid ten minutes. After that there was barefoot sparing on paving stones and gravel which, naturally, led to a cut hand and a cut open foot that slid a little too fast over the edge of one of the pavers. 5 minutes Duct Tape Triage later and we were ready to party!

Some days I miss college.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Whats up bigs and not-bigs? Just got home from work and downing some pumpkin seeds while sipping on some BCAAs. I know how to party.

Been watching Season 1 & 2 of It's Always Sunny in Philly. My friend let me borrow it and I seriously haven't laughed that hard for that long since....:

Okay, it was about 4 years ago and my friends and I were at one of their apartments before going to a party. We were throwing a few back, pre-gaming if you will, before heading out. We got out their beer bong which was named "Lafawnda," and started passing that around like a peace pipe.

Anywho, one of the fellas, who we will call Garrett, was about to hit it and we kept on snickering and he was getting mad because us laughing was making him laugh too. And as you can imagine, one cannot bong a beer while laughing.

So we all got real quiet. The room was thick with intensity. Suddenly a small noise game from Garrett. Along with said small noise came an air bubble that traveled up the length of Lafawnda's neck. The noise grew as it traveled up Lafawnda and it literally sounded like their was a whale in Garrett's apartment!

The whale song (and possibly some drinking before hand,) caused a bout of laughter that had us all holding our sides for a solid ten minutes. After that there was barefoot sparing on paving stones and gravel which, naturally, led to a cut hand and a cut open foot that slid a little too fast over the edge of one of the pavers. 5 minutes Duct Tape Triage later and we were ready to party!

Some days I miss college.
    hell-we were doing that in 7th grade.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    They were also known for throwing babies of defeated communities in the air, and catching them with spears. Brutal stuff.
    Coat hanger abortions?

23. I totally miss college. I enjoy drinking now, but it will never be the same...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I totally miss college. I enjoy drinking now, but it will never be the same...
    U always miss drinking until your drunk LMAO. Too much tonight. Had to have the GF watch over me. Good night tho. I'm trashed. Sleeping in goodl. gNIGHT boyzzz!

25. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    U always miss drinking until your drunk LMAO. Too much tonight. Had to have the GF watch over me. Good night tho. I'm trashed. Sleeping in goodl. gNIGHT boyzzz!
    i gotta say that for someone who is trashed you can still type pretty well. Usually when i have too many it just looks like im mashing the keyboard with my face, same goes for texting. good night from aussieland
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No more drama!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:17 PM
  2. Trips (non drama) chatroom
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Anyone having chatroom problems?
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat