What will you do after the ban?

If the ban passes what will you do?

• Use real gear, since the penalties will be the same anyways.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • Go natural, I give up you win government, I am your puppet.

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Wait for the next batch of "legal" supplements.

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • Use real gear AND dislike the government for controlling me.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Get into law enforcement so I can use gear and not get busted.

Votes: 15 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Gonna catch some crap for the law enforcement line, but per population cops, law enforcement and firemen, use more gear than any of us. Not that I care that they do but it pisses me off anyways.
Too bad the Govenment has nothing better to do than spend taxpayer dollars busting PH users. It's not like we have a war going on or that it costs 75 dollars to fill the tank on my pickup truck. At least they have their priorities in check God forbid someone else breaks the home run record next year.

This whole thing saddens me greatly, I served for 5 years in the military, they sent me to Somalia where I almost died many times and accomplished nothing AKA "jack ****". Yet they are so concerned with my health they will arrest me for using a pro-hormone.
I love this country, but our rights as citizens are dwindling away and our tax burden is ever increasing. If things keep going like this I am going to ship out, as in c ya later USA.

Last edited:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I think that this ban is only going to push people into using real gear. I know that's what i'll be doing. I think this one's going to back fire on them.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
OK, I fail to see why this got moved to "off topic" as the topic is about as related to pro-hormones as it could possibly be but your the boss. I thought it would be nice if any important "people" would see the results I expect to see (as in it will simply force most to use real gear) it could do our position some good. No one will see it here so there goes that idea.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think I might try some gear, but I have to talk it over with my wife. I'm not going behind her back juicing, she can't stand that ****.:D

DougMan

Awards
S. 1780, the senate version of the bill hasnt moved since October. So I think we may still have some time. I dont think that they would pass the house bill and have it get enacted and then do the senates. They meet for a commitee. And lord knows the senate is not know for its speed (unless passing amazing laws like the patroit act).

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
S. 1780, the senate version of the bill hasnt moved since October. So I think we may still have some time. I dont think that they would pass the house bill and have it get enacted and then do the senates. They meet for a commitee. And lord knows the senate is not know for its speed (unless passing amazing laws like the patroit act).
I think they ditched some of the bills the bill that is active now is H.R.3866 which was active last week. There are two versions of the bill. The are calling it the anobolic steriod controll act of 2004. I heard from someone I trust that they will be voting on it soon. As in June 7 or 8th.

DougMan

Awards
yea i HR 3866 is going down soon. I just thought maybe we had hope in a competing senate version. That way they have ot hammer out the differences

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
yea i HR 3866 is going down soon. I just thought maybe we had hope in a competing senate version. That way they have ot hammer out the differences
I have a feeling that it isn't going to take to long. Both D and R's are pretty much in agreement on this issue. They will prob. take DHEA out because of the elderly lobby but that's about it.

DougMan

Awards
Yea DHEA was actually what I was thinking about. I heard someone, possibly Sen Kennedy, wanted it on there.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
He is fighting to put add it back in. Which means my e mails and letters aren't going to do anything. With Kerry it might because he is running for pres. but my guess is they would just hold off untill after the election to pass it if they felt there were enough people against the bill.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
There isn't enough. Not by a long shot.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm curious to see what will happen after PH/PS are banned. There will be a HUGE void in the market that will need to be filled and will be. It will be intresting to see how the market will change in the face of the impending ban. I think that finding real gear will become much easier.I know I will be actively seeking a source, even though up until now I have yet to enter into "the dark side".

Remember to write your senators and thank them for turning our children into criminals instead of saving them. :saw:

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Gonna catch some crap for the law enforcement line, but per population cops, law enforcement and firemen, use more gear than any of us. Not that I care that they do but it pisses me off anyways.
Too bad the Govenment has nothing better to do than spend taxpayer dollars busting PH users. It's not like we have a war going on or that it costs 75 dollars to fill the tank on my pickup truck. At least they have their priorities in check God forbid someone else breaks the home run record next year.

This whole thing saddens me greatly, I served for 5 years in the military, they sent me to Somalia where I almost died many times and accomplished nothing AKA "jack ****". Yet they are so concerned with my health they will arrest me for using a pro-hormone.
I love this country, but our rights as citizens are dwindling away and our tax burden is ever increasing. If things keep going like this I am going to ship out, as in c ya later USA.
Great post.

PS: I did not vote, since my past has taught me that what I plan to do and what I actually do are usually two different things.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Already home brewing for the last year. Damn, every day I think more and more about supporting the libertarian party.
As a person who is a Libertarian, it's a waste to join the party. They're very inneffective at even getting their message out, much less fielding national level candidates. They have a lot more success with local level candidates, and also have at least made it mathematically possible for them to win a national election by being on the ballot in all the states.

A better bet might be this: within both parties, the Republicrats, is what's called a Libertarian Caucus or some other such thing. It's basically libertarian minded Democrats and Republicans who have a much greater chance of getting their voice heard and policy enacted. Ron Paul is a congressman who's basically a Libertarian run as a Republican.

If you join it'd be a statement of principle, but you won't get jack **** done by doing so.

Bennett

Awards
Making a substance illegall has never kept people from using it before and this wont be any different.This law will keep people from using prohoromones,but most of these people will move on to real gear.The messed up thing about the legal system is ,at least in my state,that you get the same amount of time for a 10$ crack rock as a sick ass f#&ker would get for molesting his own kid.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna go into converting Fina & Syno, I hope they leave those substances alone.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
IW, converting them is just as illegal as getting gear from a source.. FYI

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The messed up thing about the legal system is ,at least in my state,that you get the same amount of time for a 10$ crack rock as a sick ass f#&ker would get for molesting his own kid.
The drug laws in this country are asinine, but hey why change the pattern now. :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it NP...

One of the provisions of the AAS control Act BS is that if you're found to be in possesion of AAS and within like, what is it 500 feet or so, you get an added penalty on top of that?? Gimme a fvckin' break man....

O/t but, now in PA, maybe other states as well, but if you're caught in the act of selling marijuana, and if a phone is used in the transaction, you get another charge that states something like "Unauthorized usage of a public communications system" My god...wtf....are there any feathers left on that chicken??

...just another example ^^^^ of how the gov't is ass raping people and justifying it IMO...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been in law enforcement for over 17 years and I have only personally known and/or suspected about five people using aas's who are employed in these fields. Most won't put their career's at risk by using. Especially with yearly drug testing/physicals, and random drug testing. And yes, most agencies will go the extra yard, draw blood and run the tests if they suspect use. People at larger agencies may get away with it more often due to sheer numbers of employees and the agencies overlooking the possible use. If you want to talk per population, look more towards college and professional athletes.

I ahve never had a problem with people using aas's. Close friends of mine used for years and they were there for me if I wanted them. All I had to do was ask. There was just too much for me to risk by using. Believe me, if I knew I could get away with it, I would be using right now. But, until I change careers, I need to be as legit as possible. Family comes first, and I need the paycheck to support it. I also don't want to be a headline in my local paper.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
If you want to talk per population, look more towards college and professional athletes
Well yeah I guess, Bodybuilders would of course be the highest percentage, I meant non atheletes. As far as other jobs I stand by my statement :p

I don't care who juices, but I know a ton of policemen and firefighters that juice and I am perfectly fine with it, until one of them arrests me for doing the same.
Actually most of the cops that I have talked to that I know are juicing would like to see them legal and basically think it is a waste of police work to fight it. I have nothing against cops, I was an MP in the army for 5 years and have many friends on the force.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I fail to see why this got moved to "off topic" as the topic is about as related to pro-hormones as it could possibly be but your the boss. I thought it would be nice if any important "people" would see the results I expect to see (as in it will simply force most to use real gear) it could do our position some good. No one will see it here so there goes that idea.
Yeah, nobody is seeing it in here. Good call....

:rolleyes:

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Would you say more people will see it here as opposed to my original location?

Why would a post entirely related to pro hormones not belong there?

I'm not picking a fight with you, I read your posts and respect you. At that point I was fiercly fighting the ban, now I have given up like most everyone else.
IMO this issue above all other pro hormone issues/topics should have never been on anyones "off topic" or back shelf. Once the ban passes the whole pro hormone section might as well be deleted. You can see by the poll results most of us will turn to the dark side rather than go natural.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
IMO, "what will you do after the ban" is an off-topic subject. "What is better, 4-AD orally or transdermally" is a prohormone subject.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
This was an effort to get more people involved in fighting the ban, or at least people to see it will do more harm than good. I thought perhaps a person in the know would possibly see or be told about the results. The government reads posts from the internet, this being the best site on the net for PH I am sure they are here also. This poll "could have" most likely not, been brought up on the floor by a representative as they decide the final fate of PH.
As you can see their stupid ban is only going to force us to move to the real deal.

I do see what you mean but I personally feel the ban or any post related to the ban should have gotten more attention since once it passes the ENTIRE PH section is a moot point. I am not a mod obviously and I don't make the rules but fewer people have seen it here than would have in the PH section.

Ultimately I am not angry with the mod that moved the post but with our government for slowly leaching away our rights as Americans. I guess thats what really has me pissed off I do not personally care for the government protecting me from myself.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Natural for me,but not a puppet....

I think Pro-hormones are overated anyway..I tried them and nothing to write home about...Plus at my age natural is the only way to go....

I just do not like the idea of the goverment telling me what I can have and what I cannot.....

Alcohol kill's alot of peeps and no ban there....It's all about the Benjamin's know what I mean...!!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Natural for me,but not a puppet....

I think Pro-hormones are overated anyway..I tried them and nothing to write home about...Plus at my age natural is the only way to go....

I just do not like the idea of the goverment telling me what I can have and what I cannot.....

Alcohol kill's alot of peeps and no ban there....It's all about the Benjamin's know what I mean...!!!!
When was the last time you used androgens? I agree that after the age of 40 or so, I won't be using anymore either...

On a side note, (I've said this before) my father who is 51, uses DHEA and seems to like it a lot....he has no trouble putting on mass and keeping it either...he usually takes it year round...just something to think about...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
post-ban blues...

...I can't say for sure. Gear is tempting. It has been for some time. You PH/PS guys know exactly what I mean. My thoughts right now are this: It will be time for me to dial it down to important supps, budget more, work out reasonably, and go natch. That's not to say I won't use any new supps that are legal, and proven effective. What I hope is that I won't be jumping at every damn thing the industry hypes and spews at us, as I admittedly have sometimes done. I also hope that I don't dabble in the "dark", but I'll tell you I think about it...

NEUHuskies20

Awards
Anyone miss it?

I don't know about all the pro-hormones out there... Sure, I've dabbled in the "over-the-counter" gear a bit, like most guys my age have. There's an overwhelming desire to get jacked... especially in my generation. Hopefully I'll have the sense to stay natural over my career in bodybuilding. Hell, I'm just starting out. Who knows where I'll be in 5 years without any major gear. But my personal feeling is, if you're going to pump your body full of the fake stuff, and all the placebos (which is what 95% of them are), why not go for the real thing. At least it will cost you less in the long run, and you don't have to do as much of it to see the major results. For some reason I keep getting the impression that 10 bottles of 1-Test Ether over 5 months could be more damaging to you than 18 100mg ampules of Primobolan over 6 weeks... it's just a personal issue people have to weigh out. On a personal note.... I've been a huge fan of ephedra since I got into this. It's a great cut up drug and it does wonders for energy enhancement. I'm pissed they banned it. Walking into the gym at 5am just isn't the same anymore. It takes me longer to get moving at my normal "monster pump" speed.... Maybe it's just me, but that stuff was the true "magic pill" when it comes to weight control & cutting cycles. Who knows, maybe in the next 5 years we'll get another over-the-counter supplement that works the same wonders.
Later for now.
~NUHusky~
----------------------------
"Now is the time to suffer through training....so that you may live the rest of your life a champion."

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
for the 100th time.

ephedra is not banned. ephedra in DIETARY supplements is banned (sale, manufacture, etc.)

it is legal to possess. it is available.

ephedrine is easier to find, and it is pharma grade, superior, and just as legal

again, banned for sale as a dietary supplement, only

it is STILL OVER THE COUNTER.

hth

Blacksmith

Awards
Primo,Anavar,Winny,Clen are much better alternatives to PHs especially if you're over 35 years of age. The gains are much better the sides are almost non-existent.
I could care less if PHs are banned.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait for the next supp OR go all natural simply because I don't have connections and i'm too paranoid to even try for any. I have a wife and kids to support and I can't see putting them out on the street because i'm in jail for wanting to be bigger...

That being said if I had a supplier or whatever I would of been on aas and bypassed PH's all together. Such is life and here I am :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think my best plan is to go natural, back off the supp. addiction, re-evaluate and formulate a better long term plan for training (i.e. monthly, yearly plans, changing routines, poundages), nutritional ideas, etc. I don't always follow my own good advice, however (unfortunately). The other possibility, as I see it, is more, shall we say, dark in nature...tempting...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on , Jergo, it's not like at 40 you'll be chemically wasted or unresponsive. I may be some kind of a freak , but I respond like a mofo to prohormones at 42, with or without them I'm much faster and more powerful, with greater energy, than most people half my age. I do also take a lot of protective, antiaging supplements and have had an lifelong athletic lifestyle.

Course, I could be lying, maybe I'm really a teenager with aspirations of Modhood and a psuedo doctoral dissertation of my opinions on the latest methyls, never know, hehehehe...

Me, I just have a few more cycles to run to hit some twentysomething physical levels, then it's more maintence oriented anti-aging protocols for me. Then I'll transfer my conciousness into a droid around 2040 and live forever, F the dying thing. Only thing I look forward to in dying is the possibility of seeing my dead pets again, like to think my fur babies are waiting for me.
I Loved your post. I just had to say something!

bigzog747

Awards
I'll definitely stay using "the next prohormone out there" versus going the sauce route. Like some other guys here, I have a wife and a daughter, and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize their security nor their trust in me.

I'm an endo...I make pretty good gains without any supplementation anyway, so...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an endo too, so I make good gains without supplementation also. Its just loosing fat that I have a problem with!.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm an ecto, so I gotta work like hell for gains. Powerful supps help. Unfortunately I can't just "eat", 'cause I gain fat if I do, all in the gut. I'm 38, though, so I don't metabolize as efficiently as in the younger days. Ahhh...the younger days! I try not to snivel too much, though.

Prime Rib

Awards
Those Nitric Oxide boosters are trying to take up the slack. Unfortunately they are a crock of **** and do not work, unlike PH's which DO work.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
well in an ideal world
test for mass
dnp to cut
**** PH's, I only get them, because they're as close to their sweet sister Gear. as I can get at the moment.

fooling around with m5aa or mdht(forget which one) has been good that and m-dien at 10mg dosing makes me feel abit of alright- you know what I mean-

Im more into stimulants then gaining mass- firstly
secondly Im no where near my natural limit- so not having p'hs to bump me up will properbly save my kids form growing up with extra arms n ****- from daddies earlier day's.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Use real gear...

... after my stock of PS finish ;)

MTNMEDIC

None of that silly sh!t matters to me. Im a MMJ grower/provider, if something helps the livelyhood and well being for someone let it be available damnit! What does some overpaid old a$$hole sitting at a desk know anyway ? Damn, dont get me started on this one ! :frustrate

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
First, I think that many of the guys that are saying that they won't jump on gear, I have to ask a question? Are you stocking up on PH/PS's? Becuase if you are then you might as well be stocking up on gear. It will be seen as the same thing.
Plus most of the stuff that will be coming out in the next few years will be crap. Other then PH's creatine is the most powerful supp out there (in all it's forms) and how many times have you seen a guy get jacked of creatine? Their bench may go up a couple of reps or 10-15lbs but thats were it usually ends. I see guys dropping HUGE wads of money on NO2 thingies, ethel-methyl-dethyl creatine, and every other crappy item that comes out. And were has it gotten them-a lighter wallet. The way I see it you have three choices:
1. Use gear
2. go natty and hope that you can get the body you want.
3. use every shitty supp out there and still look the same.
And I think most of the guys here will go route one. Why? Becuase we all want to look our best, when spend countless hours in the gym, spend gobs of money on supps that may work (cough HMB cough) all to get that body.
And lets face it the supp industry have be chasing the bench mark of effectivness (gear) for decades, since they made gear illegal. And they finally got it right with PH/PS's but on the 20th they will be gone. So the industry will be starting all over again. Smilax 3, Boron caps #5, it will be the 80's all over again. Now where did I put that hair gel and Flock of Seagulls tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.