some1 help me out plz read my profile tells u everythin im asking and leave comments

edson1983

Awards
need help gaining weight plz help me out read my pro get back to me thx

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just giving you a heads up to not wait around for an answer - I highly doubt anyone will read your profile and come back here to respond. You're likely going to be far better off to post your question(s) and hope for answers. And depending on how vague it/they is/are, you may just be told to do some research.

Good luck.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go

hi peeps been doing gym on off 4 about 10years now, not really surpassed 12stone. work out 4 times a wk about an 1hour a session every 2 weeks switch workout programe so muscles dnt get used to the same program. but feel under weight 4 my height and want to get to 14 stone where i will be happy a larry...started back up last week and trying liquid eggs 4 the 1st time take to every morning i wake up and eat the rite things i think...just need some help off somebody who has got a good weight program.HELP PLZ

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Heres the thing;
Personally, Any advice I give you will be wasted. How do I know? Cause the very simple basics your asking about can easily be found in simple google/AM search reseach.

A Proactive mind set is the best supplement, not only in fitness, but in life.