SKEET SKEET section for my log. NWS(Not Work Safe)!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I like where this thread is going, but it will probably get deleted lol.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I like where this thread is going, but it will probably get deleted lol.
This is strictly for my log :D I said if there was a line that I was crossing to let me know and I'll take that specific picture down.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anything wrong with any of this. We hopefully arent this sensitive.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That is fukking perfect :fapfapfapfapfapfap:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Here's more for tonight

Attachments

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'll post more pictures this afternoon ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
There ya go

Attachments

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
You know that sports anchor is going to be dating a player, if not already. I couldn't focus if I saw that on the sidelines.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Niiiice, keep me cummin, i mean keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You know that sports anchor is going to be dating a player, if not already. I couldn't focus if I saw that on the sidelines.
She has an ass like if she's Brizillian! Like I would...mmmm...DAT ASS!

Niiiice, keep me cummin, i mean keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only warning, if you feel like anything is pushing the limits, don't post it. Not that I don't want to see it, but I mentioned previously it landed me an infraction. A hint of nip is not worth losing an account :D

Oh and in b4 lock :p

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would pee in that vvvvv

Attachments

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just sayin... :D

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question to ask is who is to blame, the reporter or the players. I can't really find fault with the players if this is what she wears to work.
I wish there were more women on here to comment on the controversy surrounding this girl.At what point does a woman bring this on herself by the way she dresses?Me and a friend are at odds because his girlfriend wore a pair of the most obscene shorts I have ever seen anyone wear in a professional setting.
He thinks I slandered her name but I don`t think he realizes how extremely provocative these shorts were.
I have seen her at the lake and her bikinis were always conservative,nothing compared to the shorts she wore to work that one day.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I wish there were more women on here to comment on the controversy surrounding this girl.At what point does a woman bring this on herself by the way she dresses?Me and a friend are at odds because his girlfriend wore a pair of the most obscene shorts I have ever seen anyone wear in a professional setting.
He thinks I slandered her name but I don`t think he realizes how extremely provocative these shorts were.
I have seen her at the lake and her bikinis were always conservative,nothing compared to the shorts she wore to work that one day.
There was a guy in the gym talking about how he'll kick anybodies ass if they look as his girl but everybody else were like WTF if he doesn't want people to look he shouldn't let her wear the sh!t she does. It's fukked up that girls dress slutty and then go why guys...b!tch is you that is dressing like that not us!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention that she is a professional journalist. Professional attire is the mandate in these types of settings. She got it half right on the pic, her shirt would definitely pass as professional. The pants on the other hand.... really she probably should have known better. If I were a journalist covering the women's Wimbledon finals I don't think I'd go in wearing a pair of khakis and a tank top. I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't ;).

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention that she is a professional journalist. Professional attire is the mandate in these types of settings. She got it half right on the pic, her shirt would definitely pass as professional. The pants on the other hand.... really she probably should have known better. If I were a journalist covering the women's Wimbledon finals I don't think I'd go in wearing a pair of khakis and a tank top. I'd be tempted, but I wouldn't ;).
Same thing with friends girl.I used to work for her and the job policies require her to wear conservative attire.But since it was just me and her on site she constantly pushed the boundaries.
As she got more comfortable with me,her cleavage line got lower and lower,her pants got tighter and she was fond of wearing slacks that would let her panties peek out from the waist of her slacks.
She never dresses this way around him.Half the songs she listens to are about getting sexed up and one night stands.All this would seem to add up to her being a closet whore.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody loves a good closet whore!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked my closet this morning, and guess what popped out!!!

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everybody loves a good closet whore!
I would be lying if I said I did not get turned on by the whoreish side of my friends girl,it just causes me concern for him that he does not realize what he is getting ready to marry.
Like I said,I have never seen her dress like that in front of him.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be lying if I said I did not get turned on by the whoreish side of my friends girl,it just causes me concern for him that he does not realize what he is getting ready to marry.
Then you know what you have to do...

Tap that before he slaps a ring on it!!! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like he's blinded by love, happens to a lot of guys if they think their girl is hot. Maybe you need to just sit him down and have a heart to heart again. If he keeps getting mad, then have a conversation with both of them and ask them if they are interested in playing finger cuffs.:shrug:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like he's blinded by love, happens to a lot of guys if they think their girl is hot. Maybe you need to just sit him down and have a heart to heart again. If he keeps getting mad, then have a conversation with both of them and ask them if they are interested in playing finger cuffs.:shrug:
Been there, done that! Last GF I had was back in college. (Since then, got me a wifey.) Dated her for a few months and it was mostly physical. I could never figure out why a little hottie like that would go for a big oaf like me. Things ended abruptly when she broke it off one night. I had my suspicions, and later found out they were correct - she was a tramp and cheated on me. Really really really set me off in a bad way. But, as karma would have it, I think I got my revenge.

I'm now in better shape than I've ever been, and probably less of an oaf! She, on the other hand, did settle down and has a kiddo, but it hasn't treated her nearly as kindly as it has my wife. Yesterday, she tried to "friend" me on FB. I did long enough to see her pics. Can you say BALLOONED?!??!! Yup, probably 5'2" and 200lbs now. I un-friended her, and she tried it again later that morning! De-nied!! I don't want any part of it, not even an apology.

Lesson learned - be mindful of someone hiding something. My rule of thumb is this: If a girl don't fart in front of ya, what else is she holding back?

Think about it... Think...about it... :head:

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you know what you have to do...

Tap that before he slaps a ring on it!!! :D
Had the chance and blew it.My conscience got the better of me.You know what they say about a woman scorned.She has made my life hell since then.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried to numerous times through text.He does not want to talk about it face to face.Just keeps saying if she is cheating on him he will find out.I have done all I can do.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been there, done that! Last GF I had was back in college. (Since then, got me a wifey.) Dated her for a few months and it was mostly physical. I could never figure out why a little hottie like that would go for a big oaf like me. Things ended abruptly when she broke it off one night. I had my suspicions, and later found out they were correct - she was a tramp and cheated on me. Really really really set me off in a bad way. But, as karma would have it, I think I got my revenge.

I'm now in better shape than I've ever been, and probably less of an oaf! She, on the other hand, did settle down and has a kiddo, but it hasn't treated her nearly as kindly as it has my wife. Yesterday, she tried to "friend" me on FB. I did long enough to see her pics. Can you say BALLOONED?!??!! Yup, probably 5'2" and 200lbs now. I un-friended her, and she tried it again later that morning! De-nied!! I don't want any part of it, not even an apology.

Lesson learned - be mindful of someone hiding something. My rule of thumb is this: If a girl don't fart in front of ya, what else is she holding back?

Think about it... Think...about it... :head:
I think her killer good looks is what has my friend so blinded.I have to admit,she had me pretty charmed for awhile until I saw the inconsistent nature of what she claims to be and what she is in reality.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question to ask is who is to blame, the reporter or the players. I can't really find fault with the players if this is what she wears to work.
Her attire is clearly inconsistent with the standards of her profession, but this simply means disregarding her in a professional context - much in the same way that I would disregard Tom Brokaw for broadcasting in a t-shirt, or some similar circumstance. But disregarding a reporter as a professional and sexually harassing her are not one in the same thing.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, we've seen the reporter and her amazing asssssetts, so what about this friend's girlfriend already? Where's the pics of her???

Negs if no pics in next hour. ;) :lol: :trout:

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, we've seen the reporter and her amazing asssssetts, so what about this friend's girlfriend already? Where's the pics of her???

Negs if no pics in next hour. ;) :lol: :trout:
Don`t have any personally,but here is her myspace profile.The pics don`t really do her justice,since she has recently gotten blonde tints and none of them reveal the sexy outfits she wore around me.
While you are checking out her pics,take a look at her mixpod songlist.A lot of her favorite songs are about getting sexed up.
Anyway,here is the link.All I ask is that nobody tries to contact her.I have a big enough war going on with her as it is.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man do I hate myspace! Don't have a profile there, never did, never will. The whole site gives me a headache - case in point as linked above!! lol

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man do I hate myspace! Don't have a profile there, never did, never will. The whole site gives me a headache - case in point as linked above!! lol
I don`t have one either.Never got into the whole myspace/facebook thing myself.Unfortunately,those were the only pics I could provide.
Once again,I plead that nobody sends her any harassing messages.She is the apartment manager of a complex where I have a couple of girlfriends,and she could make life their really hard on them.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If she is a closet whore,maybe it is karma.My friend was cheating on her long before I got to know her.She is the most enigmatic girl I have ever met.She can be the sweetest,most charming girl you ever met,but by her own admission,if you ever cross her she can be an unforgiving bitch.
Unfortunately,I got on her bad side.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could have gotten a picture of the shorts she wore to work one day,they were one of the sexiest things I have ever seen a "good" girl wear.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stepping back to the reporter thing, check out the pics in this story:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/ines-sainz-my-clothing-style-is-no-invitation-for-abuse/19632772?ncid=webmail

What is with the tape measure in that one pic?!?!?! Uh... Uh.... No, not him, honey, you're thinkin about me. ;) :nutkick:
Any woman who dresses like that around a bunch of testosterone filled athletes knows exactly what kind of response she is going to provoke.I think 90% of women are bipolar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
luelinks Supplement Logs 105