Planet p****y

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say tonight i was reminded how much i hate Planet Fitness aka planet puss.. Couple friends go there so i figured for once i would join them. First the db only go up to 60lb, no curl bar, no bench press, squat rack...who you kidding lol. I go straight to the 60 for incline press when i'm done i drop the weights not throw them maybe 3 in from the ground..they give me the ridicules lunk alarm siren..this goes on for the next 2 sets!! Then some lil employe pune comes up and says the siren is going off cuz your dropping the weights please stop..give me a freaking break dude...no grunting, no judging. What happened to unleashing your inner animal, what happen to making manly noises as you bang out those last to reps. What happened to the sounds that make up a gym.... weight klunking, grunts..light weight buddies!! What happened to pushing your body to the limit past 60lbs!!! I feel like planet puss is trying to turn men into pooh nans. thats just me, and i'm pissed bout it. Yea its only ten bucks but would you spend 10 on your protein... would you buy cheap food just cuz its cheap...so then why are so many going to this cheap judgement free gym aka result free gym. i just don't get it

hugerobb

hugerobb

Awards
Im with you bro I went one time and they wouldnt let me workout in my bandana.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Hahah, the "Roid Rage" Planet Fitness video is a classic!

I dunno, if I was on hard times and that was the only gym that I could make it to, I would probably end up using Planet Fitness, a crappy gym is better than no gym at all I guess.

But other than that, the place sounds like a freakshow. I've never been in one but I'm almost morbidly curious enough to go and check one out just for the hell of it. I do not understand their whole "judgement free" bs, is the dropping of weights and grunts while someone is working out THAT intimidating to people? Also, it's not very "judgement free" if they're making the judgement that someone is a lunkhead just because they're making noises while doing strenuous exercises.

Whatever, it's their house so they can make whatever ridiculous rules that they want I guess. No one's forcing anyone to set foot inside of these places.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went there once. There were 2 cuties working at front desk.. I was eye candy to them, so all they did was stare and let me do my thing.. :D.. They even let me get in a free tan session; i didnt even have a membership ;)..

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I went there once. There were 2 cuties working at front desk.. I was eye candy to them, so all they did was stare and let me do my thing.. :D.. They even let me get in a free tan session; i didnt even have a membership ;)..
See, this is another reason I have wanted to check one out. I suspect there's a lot more women working out at one than at my normal gym where there's hardly any. Not that I go to the gym to talk to women (don't s$#t where you eat) but attractive women can be good motivation to do a few more reps/sets or run a little bit faster/longer.

Also, "Planet P***y" is a great name for a strip club haha.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
DING DING DING!!!

Obligatory:

Disregard the ignorant video title.
I wonder if she upset him

That's just hilarious!

I could be blind, but I watched that video twice, and it looked like the mirror didn't even crack when he threw the db.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Welcome to panzy America, where muscles will soon be outlawed because they offend wussies!

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I've personally never stepped inside of a Planet P****, but it sounds like it'd be a bad idea (other than Gamer's situation, ofcourse).

AWESOME video, lol. Wish ya could hear them better though... I had it up loud so when the DB hit the mirror it was frakking loud.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thread after thread you continue to sound like a a big Douche to me! Really your eye candy? Who even says that? I mean if you added a "jk" i would get it, but man lay off the gear bro! Your small and as far as i can tell the only thing legit about you is your E ego! lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thread after thread you continue to sound like a a big Douche to me! Really your eye candy? Who even says that? I mean if you added a "jk" i would get it, but man lay off the gear bro! Your small and as far as i can tell the only thing legit about you is your E ego! lol.
No, thats my take-out ego as well :D!
Im about 180 sub 10% BF.. Not 200 like you, but oh well.. I'll get there.
Actually not a d-bag, but you can call me whatever you like :)

And of course.. I dont know what im talking about :).. All the lifts I post are definitely fake :)..

You caught me bro! My E-penis is this big B===============D
While my real penis is yay big B=D.... :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would rep you, but I cannot rep more for 24 hours :D..

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
That vid with the cameraman hiding behind the machine and ducking for cover reminded me of the movie cloverfield lol man thx for that vid i am forever gratefull lol still got a smile on my face lol

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I could be blind, but I watched that video twice, and it looked like the mirror didn't even crack when he threw the db.
This part baffles me too, I would think any mirror with a damn weight thrown at it would break easily... They must have some industrial strenght stuff up in there.

I dunno why but the ridiculous siren at the beginning makes me laugh every time.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
This part baffles me too, I would think any mirror with a damn weight thrown at it would break easily... They must have some industrial strenght stuff up in there.

I dunno why but the ridiculous siren at the beginning makes me laugh every time.
Those are from a new company called Guido Glass. The company slogan is "Nothing will stop a Guido from staring at himself in the gym". They should be publicly traded on Wall Street soon. You might want to consider buying stock. I hear they are really big in the Jersey Area.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
lmao! classic. he knocked the piss out of the mirror with the dumbell. wow. nothing was safe in that guys path. that poor girl must have been terrified!

Acesopro

Awards
I hate Planet Fitness they are big hypocrites. They say this a judgement free zone but then they go out of their way to attempt to humiliate "lunks" as they call us.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

You need a damn wing man! lol

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Did I read this correct, $20 a month and it includes unlimited Tanning?

They just open one up in CA, I'm tempted to go just so I can get kicked out

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say tonight i was reminded how much i hate Planet Fitness aka planet puss.. Couple friends go there so i figured for once i would join them. First the db only go up to 60lb, no curl bar, no bench press, squat rack...who you kidding lol. I go straight to the 60 for incline press when i'm done i drop the weights not throw them maybe 3 in from the ground..they give me the ridicules lunk alarm siren..this goes on for the next 2 sets!! Then some lil employe pune comes up and says the siren is going off cuz your dropping the weights please stop..give me a freaking break dude...no grunting, no judging. What happened to unleashing your inner animal, what happen to making manly noises as you bang out those last to reps. What happened to the sounds that make up a gym.... weight klunking, grunts..light weight buddies!! What happened to pushing your body to the limit past 60lbs!!! I feel like planet puss is trying to turn men into pooh nans. thats just me, and i'm pissed bout it. Yea its only ten bucks but would you spend 10 on your protein... would you buy cheap food just cuz its cheap...so then why are so many going to this cheap judgement free gym aka result free gym. i just don't get it
The one here has a squat area, smith only but it has a decent leg press and the DB go to 90 or 100. ..

Not a great place or a hardcore workout but an excellent place to find a decent lay if that's your game.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I can get jacked AND tan for only $20 a month?!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
That's a good deal......

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I can get jacked AND tan for only $20 a month?!
The one here is 10 bucks a month. I have a membership there but I haven't been in there in about 2 years. I know the owners so my wife goes there...it's excellent for women that are looking to lose lbs and firm up....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The one here is 10 bucks a month. I have a membership there but I haven't been in there in about 2 years. I know the owners so my wife goes there...it's excellent for women that are looking to lose lbs and firm up....
Ive been to that one.. In tuscaloosa right??

Dat gym sucks..
people dont lose weight if they arent motivated and planet ***** doesn not allow motivatiion lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
whats with the alarm lol. it goes off if someone grunts? i don't get that lol

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
whats with the alarm lol. it goes off if someone grunts? i don't get that lol
I cant believe alarms like that would be real...I mean its a gym..right? What the heck...I am ashamed of humans, lol. I am gona go become a Liger or something cooler.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These threads never get old. I def couldnt deal with some bs like that on cycle. Not saying I would start throwing DBs and what not but damn that was just dumb. I will put up with crossfitters any day of the week instead of crap like that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
F U crosssfitttttt

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Dat gym sucks..
people dont lose weight if they arent motivated and planet ***** doesn not allow motivatiion lol
No montgomery

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Dat gym sucks..
Can't say that is 100% true, somewhat yes.

I've personally watched 6 females, including the wife, go there and lose weight and get in some pretty great shape. They have that gauntlet deal in the cage where they can circuit train. being physically fit/healthy and being a power-lifter or bodybuilder is quite different.

If you are a beginner and do not have the complete knowledge behind everything which you need, that cage is decent for those that need to drop 15-20lbs and firm up. For guys with a power-lifter mind set, it's not a good fit, period. For BBer's, not so great either.

As far as somewhere to work out...it's all about what you make of it. I took a bench, squat rack, and one set of dumb bells and one ez bar and did tremendous workouts when I lived at home. I never had weights over 220 for the bench nor 305 for the squat, yet, when I first set foot in an actual gym, my squats and bench had developed greatly. So when I first set foot in an actual gym and tried maxing out, bench = 325, squat = 395...and that was with working out with 220 and 305 for a few years in my bedroom (couldn't afford anymore weights).

Now that was 17 YEARS ago and I was younger so much was attributed to beginner gains. Still, I think it is all about what you allow yourself to achieve, not the gym or people around you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girls sister just went there and a "trainer" told her to ONLY do cardio to lose weight. You dont want to lift weights because it will put muscle over fat...WTF!!! Isnt the idea of building the muscle that it will help with the fat loss?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
My girls sister just went there and a "trainer" told her to ONLY do cardio to lose weight. You dont want to lift weights because it will put muscle over fat...WTF!!! Isnt the idea of building the muscle that it will help with the fat loss?
I have no idea where these PF's are that you guys are visiting...LOL...the one here isn't nearly as bad as the one's where you guys are going...

To note: I had a bodybuilder tell me that you don't need to cycle off of methyl masteron because it wasn't a true steroid...and this guy looked like he could compete tomorrow on the amateur circuit....

So, go figure. It's not where you go, it is who the hell is in the know on the info that they are spewing. This really old guy once told me that ignorance is like the air we breathe, it's all around us.