Looks like the ban is going to go through!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

Looks like the ban is going to go through!

I called my senator. He said he had 11 people call him in favor of it and I was the first to appose it. The other people he spoke to had not even heard about it except for 1 man.

If they dont know about it, chances are they will vote against it!

I think its beyond calling senators/congressmen etc..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetcare
    I called my senator. He said he had 11 people call him in favor of it and I was the first to appose it. The other people he spoke to had not even heard about it except for 1 man.

welcome to real aas!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The only way this bill would stop is if Arnold would storm capitol hill with his T2 clothes and an oozie screaming "You are terminated" after he shoots them all moments before they sign to ban PH's, but that ain't gonna happen.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    The only way this bill would stop is if Arnold would storm capitol hill with his T2 clothes and an oozie screaming "You are terminated" after he shoots them all moments before they sign to ban PH's, but that ain't gonna happen.
    Correct- i dont see that happeneing either
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.63%

man that would make a good movie
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wish Arnold would speak up on the issue - I know he did make some comment on how he disagreed with the FDA getting involved with regulating sports supplements...

Oh well, if you lift long enough and hang out at the gym enough - you're bound to meet someone who is a good source for 'real' AAS.

BV
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

What senator was it? If he has 11 people call in support of it we should have 20 people call against it. There is also the possibility that he is full of **** and no one called in favor of the bill. I was hoping that there would be more of a grass roots movement against this. Since the bill is titles the anabolic steroid control act of 2004 most of the general population isn't going to oppose it. You can say good bye to yohimbie, synepherine, and red yeast powder next. Has anyone read the bill? I came across it some where that in the bill they were going to ban buying vitamins in bulk. Anyone else come across this?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

I wish Arnold would speak up on the issue - I know he did make some comment on how he disagreed with the FDA getting involved with regulating sports supplements...
    A lot of people don't realize Arnold is for all intense purposes a politician. . If the polls show most people are against it he isn't going to do a damn thing about this. Sure he'll will speak out against it at the Arnold Classic but he isn't going to take any action against it.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Fella's the fight is just about over. No sense in yapping on because it really doesn't matter. I've written numerous letters knowing the entire time they would make no difference. The govt does not give a **** about supplements and they don't give a **** about what you think or say. If Prohormone companies were flooding campaign's with tons of money we wouldn't have this problem. This is why cigarettes and such survive and will never be ban or made illegal. It's all about money folks, not your happiness or your freedom.

So thanks to our nifty govt in trying to protect the youth, WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE. Instead of some high school kid running a 4ad transdermal he will now jump straight to the test and deca shots. Thumbs up to all the politicians who made this possible and thinking this one threw. We love ya. God knows they didn't want alcohol to fall into the hands of young people so they did something crazy like setting an age limit. Funny how that path is not even considered for Ph's. Anyway as Porky Pig would say "Tha Tha Tha That's all folks"
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Better yet, how about 1 million angry bodybuilders? That's not going to happen though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:39 PM
  2. BPS is good to go
    By bigbeef in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:02 AM