I'm back...

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Its been 10 months since I've been on here. Finally settling back down to where I can get back into a normal workout routine again.

For those who remember me, hello again.
For those who don't, hello.

I left to join the Marine Corps and am now in Florida finishing up my schooling. I plan on being an active part of this community once again.

See ya'll around the threads.

:bigok:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You joined the marines huh, so you really are a meat head, your meant to be a lifter :D

lol

My Bro is a marine, its a crap tough job man. Best of luck to you and welcome.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back and thank you for your service.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First id like to give you a big ****ing OOOORRAAHHH!!!!!! Semper Fi Devil!

Whats your MOS and where are you stationed?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I think you mean HooAhh..
whats it sound like when you try to say ooh rah with a d!(k in your mouth? hooahh. lol

3clipse im 6300, avionix....got 2 months left of my A school before i choose orders for the platform ill be working on. im thinking ospreys or f-18's otherwise MATC....just depends whats available, and im down in FL for the school at the moment. C school will be east coast somewhere. whats your mos, rank, and station??

to the others, thanks for the support!:veryhappy:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats it sound like when you try to say ooh rah with a d!(k in your mouth? hooahh. lol

3clipse im 6300, avionix....got 2 months left of my A school before i choose orders for the platform ill be working on. im thinking ospreys or f-18's otherwise MATC....just depends whats available, and im down in FL for the school at the moment. C school will be east coast somewhere. whats your mos, rank, and station??

Before you talk to me, I require a salute from 6 paces in uniform ;)..

Nice to have have you back on the block jarhead ;)

You devil dog you :bigok:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
attention on deck! :)
good afternoon sir,
LCpl reporting all is secure nothing new or unusual to report at this time.

sounds like we got all sorts of military in here now. glad to be in good company

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
attention on deck! :)
good afternoon sir,
LCpl reporting all is secure nothing new or unusual to report at this time.

sounds like we got all sorts of military in here now. glad to be in good company
Ya, we got a bunch of soldiers and marines up in here.. A lot of ex mil too..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice!!! I was down in Pcola for ATC school. Gym there is pretty sweet eh? You trying to get orders east coast or west coast? Come to Beaufort if you can, were an all F18 squadron! :bigok:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! I was down in Pcola for ATC school. Gym there is pretty sweet eh? You trying to get orders east coast or west coast? Come to Beaufort if you can, were an all F18 squadron! :bigok:
C school will be east coast and i get first pick at orders since i'm the Echo barracks scribe lol. thats funny ****, my best friend is ATC and on 6th deck right above me.
f-18's would be pretty dam sweet, thats what i want first choice if i go fixed wing (which is what i want) if i get stuck with rotary i want hueys but alot of MATC orders have been coming out here recently.

But i want east coast, overseas, west coast is last option....san diego/camp pendleton left a bad taste in my mouth i guess lol. plus my fiance' is navy and probably going norfolk..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C school will be east coast and i get first pick at orders since i'm the Echo barracks scribe lol. thats funny ****, my best friend is ATC and on 6th deck right above me.
f-18's would be pretty dam sweet, thats what i want first choice if i go fixed wing (which is what i want) if i get stuck with rotary i want hueys but alot of MATC orders have been coming out here recently.

But i want east coast, overseas, west coast is last option....san diego/camp pendleton left a bad taste in my mouth i guess lol. plus my fiance' is navy and probably going norfolk..
Hahahaha helll yeaaaa Echo Barracks wasss the shiiitttt!!!!

Well if you somehow get orders to Beaufort be sure to let me know, we will train our asses off!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
best of luck on the merit board. whats your cutting score?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best of luck on the merit board. whats your cutting score?
Its not for sure yet but ive been practicing. I dont rate a cutting score yet, i still have till January to rate one, but you can pick up meritoriously without having a cutting score if you win the board.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ah i see. if you go on MOL they have a calculator where you can enter your information and it will produce a cutting score just so you can see if you were curious...i dont rate one yet obviously but the calculator says im at about a 1400

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah i see. if you go on MOL they have a calculator where you can enter your information and it will produce a cutting score just so you can see if you were curious...i dont rate one yet obviously but the calculator says im at about a 1400
Nice, im probly sittin right around 1450 or so, not completely sure.