10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established

theres 4 of them but i thought this was the most funny

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL, man if that does not have so many characteristics of the "online" idiots that made me put down MW2 forever. In fact, the online gaming community today seems to be filled with inbred retards...Cant really enjoy it as much, hence why I enjoy single player games (Red Dead Redemption per say)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
LOL, man if that does not have so many characteristics of the "online" idiots that made me put down MW2 forever. In fact, the online gaming community today seems to be filled with inbred retards...Cant really enjoy it as much, hence why I enjoy single player games (Red Dead Redemption per say)
no man you cant put down modern warfare 2 bro. just turn your mic off and gun em down dude i hear all that **** every time i play and i be chillin at the top of the scoreboard

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no man you cant put down modern warfare 2 bro. just turn your mic off and gun em down dude i hear all that **** every time i play and i be chillin at the top of the scoreboard
Eh, MW2 lost all luster for me. I switched to Bad Company 2. And will be switching to PC gaming for Battlefield 3, and am stoked for Bad Company Vietnam.

Call of Duty lost me as a customer, forever. Too much BS.

And I rode at the top as well, kept a 2.14 KDR, but its just stupid now.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
it gets old after you prestige a few times, but my ps3 broke so i only play at friends houses now and its like it was originally

Texan281

Awards
Lol that was classic. Reminds me of my ol halo days...

"This song sucks!VETO! VETO! VETO! VETO! VETO!"

Ive done that **** so many times lmao

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i suck at halo, sadly, it looks really cool but even on low the sensitivity is a little much for me, especially when my cousin is poppin with one shots from the other side of the friggin map

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i suck at halo, sadly, it looks really cool but even on low the sensitivity is a little much for me, especially when my cousin is poppin with one shots from the other side of the friggin map
Halo is just slow after playing hours and hours of MW2. I know there is a run feature in the new halo...so i'm looking forward to trying it out...along with the new jetpack.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
lol i liked the bathroom scene with the wow player! my old friends from highschool pretty much at like that guy. they are all 10th prestige :|

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i played w.o.w. for about 2.5 years and got way too comfortable, it was only fun when me and my wife played.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
i played w.o.w. for about 2.5 years and got way too comfortable, it was only fun when me and my wife played.
haha yeah, I've had wow since it came out, but in Wrath of the lich king I think I played nonstop, I had 5-6 80s, and had always the best gear out, was in the best guild in the server, I quit and they laughed said I would be back in a month, nobody just quits wow just takes breaks, but i sold my account for a quick 200 dollars one day, didn't really care how much I got.. and its been I think like 6 months? I don't miss it one bit!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ive never played wow, i dont play modern warfare 2 that much now days either when i do play i still wax that @ss though lol. i might try out the new halo sounds tight, does anyone have any idea how much a blue ray drive cost?>

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halo is just slow after playing hours and hours of MW2. I know there is a run feature in the new halo...so i'm looking forward to trying it out...along with the new jetpack.
They tried to make halo reach like MW2.. I cant get used to the controls and I hate the weapons..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I played W.O.W. on and off for like 4 years...after 4 years I had a lv 54 human mage...yeah thats how much I played it...LOL, I know some kids can get LV 54 in 2 weeks...I just cant sit there...I mean...God.....I think I mostly did it because of how beautiful and creative the world they made was.

As for Halo...I rocked in Halo 1, Halo 2, but by the time Halo 3 came out...well these bones are creaky, and I dont drink soda no more...so without a caffeine jacked brain to enhance twitch reflexes nigh on par of that of a coke head, I just cant keep up with these 13 year olds jacked out of their mind on mountain dew.

I miss Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Counter Strike, and Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising....Never again will games have that level of "awesome"ness, because now its all been done.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
top games i play
1. modern warfare 2
2. final fantasy anything x and up besides x2
3. street fighter
4. hack jobs for gba games its fun to see what these younger minds create, i believe there was one guy who rebuilt a pokemon game and turned to a whole different game with new scripts art maps and battle system before he was 18
for some reason that intrests me

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
HAHAHA that video is damn awesome!! "He just swooped right in and stole my kill." haha