wtf girls want nice guys? HUH?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    fmfws185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

    wtf girls want nice guys? HUH?


    I think this is the funniest thing I have ever heard is that girls want nice guys. Cuz when they get a nice guy they leave them cuz he's TOO nice haha. That's why I'm a **** to girls......well when I was single. Its funny cuz it always goes in a circle.
    Every guy was a nice guy at one time then a girl made that guy an arse then they complain becuz there arse holes lol.

    I remember I got with this one chick and she liked me cuz I was funny.........3 months later the dumb broad broke up with me cuz she said "everything is a joke to me"
    Lol WTF is up with girls

  2. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4323
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    my brain hurts
  3. New Member
    fmfws185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

    Lol its a rant hahaha
    •   
       

  4. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hahahaha crazyness,

    nice girls need nice guys though, as well as smart girls, learned my lesson there, at the dimise of my 3 year relationship
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    I think this is the funniest thing I have ever heard is that girls want nice guys. Cuz when they get a nice guy they leave them cuz he's TOO nice haha. That's why I'm a **** to girls......well when I was single. Its funny cuz it always goes in a circle.
    Every guy was a nice guy at one time then a girl made that guy an arse then they complain becuz there arse holes lol.

    I remember I got with this one chick and she liked me cuz I was funny.........3 months later the dumb broad broke up with me cuz she said "everything is a joke to me"
    Lol WTF is up with girls
    I agree, girls are emotional roller coasters, dead set on power and ultimately dont know what they want out of a relationship.
  6. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ha..


    I am a pretty laid back dude unless there's drama. Homie don't play that $hit..

    So to my girl, I am always nice, make her laugh but when she comes at me with that bull**** she knows im about to be a ****. Just the way it goes. She's one of a kind admitting that women are like lizards, they are attracted to shiny objects and are cold blooded, therefore always need to be warmed up.. LMAO

    But seriously if you meet a good girl who's down you can just be how the fukk you wanna be and she will accept it.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  7. New Member
    fmfws185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ha..


    I am a pretty laid back dude unless there's drama. Homie don't play that $hit..

    So to my girl, I am always nice, make her laugh but when she comes at me with that bull**** she knows im about to be a ****. Just the way it goes. She's one of a kind admitting that women are like lizards, they are attracted to shiny objects and are cold blooded, therefore always need to be warmed up.. LMAO

    But seriously if you meet a good girl who's down you can just be how the fukk you wanna be and she will accept it.
    Wish I had a girl like that lol

    Oh just remember me and my current gf had an arguement abt a month ago.
    She got mad at me cuz we always do what I want to do. So I told her from now on we will do what u want to. She said ok that's a good idea. 1 week later she asks me what I want to do, I tell her whatever u want babe. Then after like 10 mins of going back and forth saying the same thing she gets pissed and says "why can't u jst tell me what u want to do!!!" I'm sitting there laughing like wtf u got mad at me cuz we always do what I want. Which me laughing jst pisses her off more hahahahaha women........can't live with them.....can't live without them lol
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Ha..


    I am a pretty laid back dude unless there's drama. Homie don't play that $hit..

    So to my girl, I am always nice, make her laugh but when she comes at me with that bull**** she knows im about to be a ****. Just the way it goes. She's one of a kind admitting that women are like lizards, they are attracted to shiny objects and are cold blooded, therefore always need to be warmed up.. LMAO

    But seriously if you meet a good girl who's down you can just be how the fukk you wanna be and she will accept it.
    My girls like that, I love it!
  9. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    Wish I had a girl like that lol

    Oh just remember me and my current gf had an arguement abt a month ago.
    She got mad at me cuz we always do what I want to do. So I told her from now on we will do what u want to. She said ok that's a good idea. 1 week later she asks me what I want to do, I tell her whatever u want babe. Then after like 10 mins of going back and forth saying the same thing she gets pissed and says "why can't u jst tell me what u want to do!!!" I'm sitting there laughing like wtf u got mad at me cuz we always do what I want. Which me laughing jst pisses her off more hahahahaha women........can't live with them.....can't live without them lol
    Here's a simple solution. Your girl wants to be controlled, but doesn't want to be told that she is controlled. When she says you're wrong, don't apologize, but tell her she is right. Keep slangin that **** and keep her laughing and for the most part wear the fukkin pants and don't ever say "what ever you want" more than once. If she can't make a decision when it's needed, do the work there and she'll be happy with you taking initiative.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  10. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3301
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    My girls like that, I love it!
    Yeah I really got a keeper. I am taking her to the sex store tonight before this SD shuts me down hard. I'm starting to feel it my nuts are just a bit smaller during the last couple of days..
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  11. New Member
    pool_shark's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    186
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    You guys are getting as bad as the little boys on bb.com.

    There is a huge difference between a nice guy and a wuss.

    I'm a nice guy, always have been, always will be, and I haven't had a problem getting or keeping women since my early 20's.
    I don't back down from an argument, I raise my voice when I get angry, and no one tells me what to do, how to behave, etc.

    Most women don't want a man they can run over, they want someone equally as strong as they are or stronger.

    So when a woman tells a man that he is being too nice, he's probably a punk.
  12. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I learned alot about balance from a previous relationship. Often times when we claim we get walked over as nice guys and thats really not what girls want.....your 100% right both times.

    They want "respecting" guys, as in they want you to treat them like a lady, but also be a man with your grunts and snorts and attacking of heavy things that gravity holds down. I used to have the too nice problem, then I realized I wasnt too nice, I just never acted and wasnt ballsy....a few modifications later, muuuuch better.

    Are women screwed up mentally? Yes, mores so today than ever because, now dont flame, they are taught differently. A female soldier is a no-no for dating, because they do not think right hahahah

    I am more often attracted to old school girls that resign leadership of the household to the man and under God. Because if you ARE a man, she should never have to worry about you abusing that trust and responsibility and you will provide. Also, never date a liberal.

    And lastly make sure you find someone that "fits". There are really nice girls who need a nice guy. Just like some girls literally need a ****head. I am only mean to a girl if I know it turns her on....if that makes any sense, which we are talking about women, so no...no it dont.

    Oddly enough as a more quite and reserved guy, I often go for the most talkative girls. Why? Thats my match, she can blabber, I dont mind, its usually my GF at the time that initiates many friendships with people. I like social girls, because I am only social if it has some kinda purpose other than talking....yeh lol
  13. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guys are just as bad, I have read countless times, about wanting a girl who is pretty/hot and good in bed, but IQ, well somethings got to give right??!!! I'm not saying I don't agree girls are nuts, but so aren't guys Nature of the beast....

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  14. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

    I just need a simple girl. You know....the good old fashioned nyphomaniac coke dealer that lactates tequila girl next door.
  15. New Member
    fmfws185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I just need a simple girl. You know....the good old fashioned nyphomaniac coke dealer that lactates tequila girl next door.
    Lmao haha I like.


    I agree with toughchick though about guys. Guys want a rediculous type of girl lol they want the sexy, smart, funny girl that knows how to f*** like a porn start but has to be a virgin and she has to be able to get up right after sex and make a sandwich butt naked................man I wish that girl was real hahahaha


    Nice to have a females point of view on this subject tho
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Once they got you figured out, it's over. Don't always say everything you feel, it ends the trill of the chase. Most girls like mysterious bad boys, not guys that play the other role... It's just reality, I didn't make the law of attraction, although I did read that book. Very good if I do say so.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I just need a simple girl. You know....the good old fashioned nyphomaniac coke dealer that lactates tequila girl next door.
    Amen bro.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fmfws185 View Post
    Lmao haha I like.


    I agree with toughchick though about guys. Guys want a rediculous type of girl lol they want the sexy, smart, funny girl that knows how to f*** like a porn start but has to be a virgin and she has to be able to get up right after sex and make a sandwich butt naked................man I wish that girl was real hahahaha


    Nice to have a females point of view on this subject tho
    May so-called "girls" on this forum have been proven to be guys with too much free time... Be warned, and wary.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hahahaha crazyness,

    nice girls need nice guys though, as well as smart girls, learned my lesson there, at the dimise of my 3 year relationship
    This. Some girls will tolerate an ass and I've found it's more of the hood rats that do haha. Truly nice and smart girls don't stand for that sh*t.
  20. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lets clear up some basics.



  21. New Member
    fmfws185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Lets clear up some basics.



    lmao this is EPIC
  22. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lol, i can prove through math that women are evil
    watch...
    women=time x money

    and as we all know time is money

    women=money x money

    which is money squared

    women=money^2

    and we all know that money is the root of all evil so substitute √evil for money

    women=(√evil)^2

    and ta dah

    Women=evil

    math doesnt lie
    and i also working on a theory on proving that women are phucking wack jobs but im still working on it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  23. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lol, i can prove through math that women are evil
    watch...
    women=time x money

    and as we all know time is money

    women=money x money

    which is money squared

    women=money^2

    and we all know that money is the root of all evil so substitute √evil for money

    women=(√evil)^2

    and ta dah

    Women=evil

    math doesnt lie
    and i also working on a theory on proving that women are phucking wack jobs but im still working on it
    See this is where obamas nobel peace prize shoulda went, somewhere where its deserved.
  24. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    At the end of the day nothing is as clear cut as it is being stated here. There are good and bad inboth genders. The point of the whole thing is to fine the one that compliments your personality and vice versa.

    All of us fall into the trap of wanting that which is bad for us (myself included on countless occassions) However, after 10 years of marriage (some good and some bad times in there) I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side, and I am not always right.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. New Member
    buuzer0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    298
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    You guys are getting as bad as the little boys on bb.com.
    Hahaha, agreed, but it hasn't gotten that bad yet. I remember venturing onto "that" area of the site and wanting to throw my monitor at the wall because of how idiotic it all was. Haven't been back to bb in a looooong time and my brain thanks me.
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    There is a huge difference between a nice guy and a wuss.

    I'm a nice guy, always have been, always will be, and I haven't had a problem getting or keeping women since my early 20's.
    I don't back down from an argument, I raise my voice when I get angry, and no one tells me what to do, how to behave, etc.

    Most women don't want a man they can run over, they want someone equally as strong as they are or stronger.

    So when a woman tells a man that he is being too nice, he's probably a punk.


    There is being nice, and there is being needy/a wuss/a punk. There's also the other side of the spectrum where you're just an a-hole, which isn't much better... but has a better chance of getting with a girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    At the end of the day nothing is as clear cut as it is being stated here. There are good and bad inboth genders. The point of the whole thing is to find the one that compliments your personality and vice versa.

    All of us fall into the trap of wanting that which is bad for us (myself included on countless occassions) However, after 10 years of marriage (some good and some bad times in there) I realized the grass is not always greener on the other side, and I am not always right.

    A+ and I agree... except I'm happily single haha
  26. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    It's all about having the look without the attitude.

    As with a lot of the dudes in here, I'm a nice guy, but I don't let anyone trample over me or tell me what to do. I have training in dealing with women shooting off at the mouth, and I know how to handle it (South Side Irish - we know how to handle a griping b*tch).

    What makes so many dudes bitches is being controlled by female domination. Men often base their relationships on the sex, and women know this. Whether you're playing the nice guy to get laid, or being the a-hole to get laid, it's the same end. You will fail, because she has control.

    Be kind, passionate, and caring, but don't EVER let her manipulate you by physical means.
  27. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's all about having the look without the attitude.

    As with a lot of the dudes in here, I'm a nice guy, but I don't let anyone trample over me or tell me what to do. I have training in dealing with women shooting off at the mouth, and I know how to handle it (South Side Irish - we know how to handle a griping b*tch).

    What makes so many dudes bitches is being controlled by female domination. Men often base their relationships on the sex, and women know this. Whether you're playing the nice guy to get laid, or being the a-hole to get laid, it's the same end. You will fail, because she has control.

    Be kind, passionate, and caring, but don't EVER let her manipulate you by physical means.
    I have a friend and his wife controls him and bitches at him everyday and he never does anything wrong and he makes all the money. I have another friend who has a girlfriend and she tries to boss him around, but he doesn't give a **** lol and he doesn't make any money.
  28. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I have a friend and his wife controls him and bitches at him everyday and he never does anything wrong and he makes all the money. I have another friend who has a girlfriend and she tries to boss him around, but he doesn't give a **** lol and he doesn't make any money.
    I used to always think that if a chick was bitching a guy out, then there had to be SOME reason he was being treated that way. Either he doesn't respect her, doesn't provide, and/or doesn't fulfill his other roles; however, I began to explore more women on my own and realized that...well...I was wrong. Some women are just fcking terrible no matter how well you treat them, how much you respect them, or how kind and (com)passionate you are.

    IMO, Hollywood and academic-psychology has really screwed things up for a lot of couples. The things we're taught throughout our lives these days are often 100% wrong, and the decline in solid relationships is a great measure of it.
  29. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Women want what we want, someone to be there for them. What makes us different though is that women are just crazy, estrogen is a hellava drug.
  30. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I used to always think that if a chick was bitching a guy out, then there had to be SOME reason he was being treated that way. Either he doesn't respect her, doesn't provide, and/or doesn't fulfill his other roles; however, I began to explore more women on my own and realized that...well...I was wrong. Some women are just fcking terrible no matter how well you treat them, how much you respect them, or how kind and (com)passionate you are.

    IMO, Hollywood and academic-psychology has really screwed things up for a lot of couples. The things we're taught throughout our lives these days are often 100% wrong, and the decline in solid relationships is a great measure of it.
    Oh my friend's wife is terrible, he'll be playing a game and when she walks into the house she'll say **** like "Your always on that ****ing game!" even though most of the time he's either at work or spending time with her and my friend loves his wife and always tries to please her, but nope she's just a bitch. She can spend time with her friends, but he never spends time with his friends. Now my other friend doesn't care at all what his gf has to say and if he found a hotter girl, he'd dump his gf in a heart beat.
  31. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Oh my friend's wife is terrible, he'll be playing a game and when she walks into the house she'll say **** like "Your always on that ****ing game!" even though most of the time he's either at work or spending time with her and my friend loves his wife and always tries to please her, but nope she's just a bitch. She can spend time with her friends, but he never spends time with his friends. Now my other friend doesn't care at all what his gf has to say and if he found a hotter girl, he'd dump his gf in a heart beat.
    Hell that sounds like my brothers wife. He is in the marines, got married about a year ago and damn...I hate her. He cant even hop on Xbox 360 with my anymore cuz she flips out on him for talking too loud, or she is doing her school work right behind him...but has a laptop and wont get up and move. Seriously, he is probably the nicest guy around, would give you his shirt off his back, I grew up with him, he treats a lady right....I wish he would get rid of her.


    Also sounds like my ex, her current husband lost his nutz. Me and a buddy asked him to hang once, he said yeah sounds great! excited(doesnt rly have many friends) then she literally walks up, says no I want that night, walks away, he turns around and says he cant go....and not in some "kinky" way, no I know her....just because its her way period kinda way....

    Dodged the bullet I did


    bah, it was jsut tooo distasteful to keep
  32. New Member
    mildot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.41%

    With dating ads on the thread. . .


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Lets clear up some basics.






    Nice.
  33. New Member
    Vtaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    15.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Are women screwed up mentally? Yes, more so today than ever because, now dont flame, they are taught differently.
    Being taught different is very important and over looked imo. Consider this: What kind of behavioral propensities are gender based? For boys, (we) have a pre-disposition toward violence, aggression, overt sexuality, competitiveness etc. From the earliest display of these characteristics, we are taught that they are not acceptable in society and are punished to varying degrees when we act in these manners.

    What about girls? They have a pre-disposition towards being over-emotional, moody, over-reacting etc. But are these behaviors squashed at first site? Nope, quite the contrary.

    Since the 70's, we've been living in the "tell us how that makes you feel" era. Thats also when women began to dominate the education system. So while boys natural instincts get punished, girls are encouraged...."How do you feel about that?", "Dont hide your feelings", "Its OK to cry, let it out". This is the kind of crap most girls hear when they're actually acting out of line. Negative re-inforcment 101. And the result? Well, go re-read this thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Also, never date a liberal.
    I met my fiance in late summer '08 when the elections where heating up. I knew I had to find out where she stood politically so I fished around and said something very neutral about Obama and her respone was, "I could NEVER vote for that guy". I was in love.
  34. Senior Member
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    34870
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vtaper View Post
    Being taught different is very important and over looked imo. Consider this: What kind of behavioral propensities are gender based? For boys, (we) have a pre-disposition toward violence, aggression, overt sexuality, competitiveness etc. From the earliest display of these characteristics, we are taught that they are not acceptable in society and are punished to varying degrees when we act in these manners.

    What about girls? They have a pre-disposition towards being over-emotional, moody, over-reacting etc. But are these behaviors squashed at first site? Nope, quite the contrary.

    Since the 70's, we've been living in the "tell us how that makes you feel" era. Thats also when women began to dominate the education system. So while boys natural instincts get punished, girls are encouraged...."How do you feel about that?", "Dont hide your feelings", "Its OK to cry, let it out". This is the kind of crap most girls hear when they're actually acting out of line. Negative re-inforcment 101. And the result? Well, go re-read this thread!


    I met my fiance in late summer '08 when the elections where heating up. I knew I had to find out where she stood politically so I fished around and said something very neutral about Obama and her respone was, "I could NEVER vote for that guy". I was in love.
    In 2008 I almost ended up going with this hot chick. She was like a 8 out of 10. We both liked Star Wars(old ones) both like video games and action movie, but she was a huge Obama fan. I didn't care at the time, I wasn't concerned about politics...I know dumb me anyway, she wound up going out with some fat guy. He was like 5' 8" 300 lbs all fat. I never talked to her after that, but looking back I'm glad I didn't go with her. Anyone against the right to bear arms is an idiot.
  35. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    May so-called "girls" on this forum have been proven to be guys with too much free time... Be warned, and wary.
    I happen to be a girl, just giving my 2 cents worth, i swear by being single, would not trade it for anything in the world, come and go as I please, no one hounding me, no one telling me what to do and if i don't want to talk to anyone i don't have to......and yes this is coming from a girl...

    Heidi
    RIP Ryan, :(
  36. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I happen to be a girl, just giving my 2 cents worth, i swear by being single, would not trade it for anything in the world, come and go as I please, no one hounding me, no one telling me what to do and if i don't want to talk to anyone i don't have to......and yes this is coming from a girl...

    Heidi
    Whatever, good for you I guess? .....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  37. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Hell that sounds like my brothers wife. He is in the marines, got married about a year ago and damn...I hate her. He cant even hop on Xbox 360 with my anymore cuz she flips out on him for talking too loud, or she is doing her school work right behind him...but has a laptop and wont get up and move. Seriously, he is probably the nicest guy around, would give you his shirt off his back, I grew up with him, he treats a lady right....I wish he would get rid of her.


    I knew someone like that...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  38. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I just need a simple girl. You know....the good old fashioned nyphomaniac coke dealer that lactates tequila girl next door.
    ummm... pretty sure i just kicked this girl out of my house on monday. no jokes. not even funny.

    girls are like a good hat. they complete an outfit but very easily replaceable and if i accidently forget her at home ill just get a new one while im out.
  39. New Member
    weeniman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I happen to be a girl, just giving my 2 cents worth, i swear by being single, would not trade it for anything in the world, come and go as I please, no one hounding me, no one telling me what to do and if i don't want to talk to anyone i don't have to......and yes this is coming from a girl...

    Heidi
    But Heidi, being that you're a girl, this is what you "think" you want. I'm sure if you met me, you'd think differently.
  40. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6866
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    heidi watchout he is a rapist ^^^ loll JK but yah some girls enjoy their freedom thats cool some guys r like that as well. some ppl need emotional backup for another life partner in order to not feel empty. everyone is diff. IMO heidi makes a good point if she loves being herself and free thats GREAT! i am like that as well, i enjoy being single just by the fact that i am happy not to be nagged at all the time or have to constantly do things i dont want to.
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For guys that need help with girls, Do this:
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 01:42 PM
  2. Younger girls older guys
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:52 AM
  3. why dont girls come up to guys?
    By LionKingGod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Nice girls talking about us!!
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:49 AM
  5. OK guys and girls...MY SIS NEEDS HELP
    By Polish_Oak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in