Lesner... biggest baddest SOB... PERIOD

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Brock Lesner, whats more to say

What a brilliant fight and after such a tumultuous year, man he showed some heart that, Carwin is a big bad mofo and he was just pounding on him for almost an entire round.

Truly amazing feat of endurance,strength and willpower to hang in there for the bell.

Carwin knew he was in trouble after that, he was all punched out and to be honest looked in a state of shock and bewilderment as Brock stood towering before him.

Brock Lesner quite simply is the biggest baddest SOB on the planet PERIOD.

and he showed a showed lot of humility, i have to admit i cant stand WWE and was big antagonist when it came to his debut in MMA and i incorrectly did not give him the respect he deserves.

I tip my hat off to you, you are true warrior and a real inspiration and a worthy champion.

Made me wanna go smash some steel around

Man of Steel

from this

to this

to this

What a monster

HAPPY 4th July

Would love to hose this down on a hoe and steamy 4th ;)

805bgtymer

Awards
I have to agree with you.....He has a definite champion mentality, which is key. He truly belives he is the best and isn't afraid to let everyone know that....Confidence is key in any sport, especially mma, where pysching out your opponent is key. I think nobody will queston Lesnar's chin anymore!!!!

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
yay edwitt

p.s. that fire girl is nassssssty. you have a good forum post pick a good forum girl

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I thought he would lose surely but he definitely heart and sheer will power...

mike103

mike103

Awards
i personaly thought cariwn had him in the first round but he ware him self out no dought brock is a true champion but it would have been wasome 2 c brock get knocked out..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i personaly thought cariwn had him in the first round but he ware him self out no dought brock is a true champion but it would have been wasome 2 c brock get knocked out..
He not human he is a freak of nature he reminds me of Tyson in the good old days. He would win in part because people were I'm awe of him and Brock has reached that stage of invincability now.

I loved how he showed vulnerability and humility in his victory speech. Man is a true champion in my eyes and to have come back from such adversity in the past year. This monster is only going to get better IMO and he has that fear factor that Tyson once held.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the UFC drug testing is like? We all here know these guys are juicing. How do they just get tested before the event so they run some short estered stuff before and then drop it in time to come clean?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must admit. I was impressed.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lesner juicicing!!!!!!!!! LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you.....He has a definite champion mentality, which is key. He truly belives he is the best and isn't afraid to let everyone know that....Confidence is key in any sport, especially mma, where pysching out your opponent is key. I think nobody will queston Lesnar's chin anymore!!!!
yea... After that beat down he took in the 1st round

Couldnt believe he hung in there

Big Bad MOFO

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
from this

to this

to this

What a monster

bomb402

Awards
"I felt every punch getting less violent and knew he was getting tired" .... I guess that's one strategy to win if you can take all those hits until they are too tired of beating your face in.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to see lesner vs. Pudzianoski, not that it'll ever happen. Talk about a straight brawl....

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I'd still love Fedor vs Lesnar. Fedor isn't as accustomed to the octagon as many others, and I certainly have not written him off because he lost to Werdum.

Let's hope Dana will make it happen!

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
Yeah I would love to see Fedor / Lesnar as well, but I think Lesnar will have a field day with him to be honest. I think Carwin / Fedor would be a fantastic fight too.

No doubt Carwin is a bad dude, but I have a bundle of respect for Lesnar and was honestly hoping he would win. He says some pretty dumb stuff, but at the end of the day, he is one tough man, with a proven chin!

Anyone who can come back from that (seemed to be unharmed too) and win the fight, I wouldnt have wanted to win any other way, now he can say he took Carwin's best and still beat him. I dont hear anyone ranting that Brock got lucky and if they were to fight again Lesnar would lose.

I will say Brock needs to learn to stand up and not cover up so quickly, throw some hands back and stand in the center of the octagon, prolly kinda hard to do with a man of Carwin's nature, but he is Brock Lesnar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
musclemaker Company Promotions 19
Jasen MMA 22
MMA 254
Whitesnake General Chat 9