Just wanted to share

QueenM

Awards
Just wanted to share since I'm really passionate about the cause . . . I work with the SAMHSA and the What A Difference A Friend Makes program to help raise awareness about mental health issues and how we can help. So many people suffer these days and the support of good friends can really make a difference in the recovery process in such a positive way. So wanted to share this website for the program. The link is in my signatgure below. It shows people how to be the kind of friend those who are hurting need. I'm sure we all know someone but don't know what to do so hope you'll check this site out so we can make a difference. Pass it on.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Friends don't let friends buy Muscle tech. I assume your site has this covered?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
During extremely impossible hard points in my life a few years ago....almost "gave up"

Well... I only still walk because of friends, period. The value of the support of good friends could not be measured even by bill gates bank account.

Mental health is easily destroyed in todays world, humans are not meant to live in a society like ours with debt/superficialness/stress/9-5 jobs/etc/etc

I honestly do not function well at all in society...

I been crazy on here a few times as well :D

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I think it's great what you do Queen M, I work on the inside, when kids ( I work in a children's hospital) when kids come to us depressed, SI/HI/ SIB I see it all, we encourage and help as much as we can.....I admit there are some kids who "get to me", where I take it home with me, something about them hits home, I feel like I have been in there shoes, and due to my own personal story I feel I help as much as I can....

Nice to see this link out there for others...:)

TC

QueenM

Awards
Did anyone check out the website/find it helpful? I hope so!! Would love to hear what you think.