Lab Test Prices???

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Does anybody know how much a lab test cost to test a random unknown pill? Like lets say i ordered some Clen off line but i wasnt sure if it was real so i wanted to send it to a lab to get tested but i dont wanna tell them what it is, so i can know for sure. How much would something like this cost? What kind of lab would do this?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im very curious too ! i would pay good $$$$ to see if my local dealer is as legit as i hope

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stimulants are pretty easy to determine if they are bunk lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
enthante AAS are not

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
enthante AAS are not
this has been asked many times

as of right now i dont believe there are any labs that will do this,

legal issues.

You need to either law enforcement or a chemist

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah i know, its one of the top asked questions on here.....

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
You know in another thread that I made there was a link that was about fake lab tests, only it wasnt the lab that rigged the test, it was the guy who sent the stimulant. He sent a complete bunk one so that when the test came back it showed the product was bunk, however that true product wasnt the one that got tested.

ANYWAYS the link had pictures of the lab test, and on the lab test sheet was the number to the lab i believe, maybe we can get that number, call the lab, and see whats up. Let me go pull that link.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
And here it is- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south95.htm

Click on it and go down to the photos of the lab tests. Zoom in and get that number to the lab. Im gonna give em a ring in a bit and se wats up. If they can infact run a test, there prices are reasonable, and all goes well, I will send a substance that i already know such as baking soda, and see if they are legit. If anybody else decieds to call i suggest you go about cautiously and dont burn ourselves. U'd be surprised how companies will lie just to make money.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes ye sand post it! (im sure its not against rules)

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Theres also a website below the number. I checked it out, isnt very informal for a company claiming to be around for 18years thats run by a bunch of chemist :scratchchin: