Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

cutler for the win!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

I think Cutler is played up as much as Gunter. Cutler is always flat and Gunter is just lacking that natural physique. IMHO, Ruhl should take it before either of those two. At least he can get past that flatness cutler has and if BIG is what people judge by, he is the biggest (save Ronnie's legs and glutes--legs are close, ronnie's glutes are just nutz!)
    Totally agree with that.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If Ronnie comes in even in halfway decent shape, with as much muscle and shape as he's got, it's his show. He is not from this planet. (and not because it looks like an alien is going to pop out of his belly.) He's just too overpowering IMO. Even with a midterm pregnancy looking belly. But let's face it, a guy who weighs close to 300lbs contest shape isn't going to have a 28 inch waist. Jay Cutler is going to be wore out from playing the Michigan State Spartan mascot on saturday mornings for the last couple of months anyway.(beating a dead horse I know..) he might come in at 270 ripped, but 50 of it will be head. i agree that Ruhl should beat cutler. I have his training dvd and I have never seen anyone that brutally thick and massive through the chest. **** his old lady would give cutler a run for his money. She's a beast!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

i agree that Ruhl should beat cutler. I have his training dvd and I have never seen anyone that brutally thick and massive through the chest. **** his old lady would give cutler a run for his money. She's a beast!
    Couldn't have said it better myself. He's got mega mass...and so does his "training partner."
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.47%

this guy is gonna win, my money is on this dude.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

That's Dexter Jackson.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.79%

Dexter's a lock for 2nd or 3rd. Anybody see Ronnie in the last issue of Flex?(Only reason I bought it was cause I flipped through and saw this article) They had a layout of him training at Metroflex HOLY****! Looks like a damn mountain! It showed him doing corner t-bar rows with like 650 or 700pnds! There's a pic of him standing next to his hummer and he makes it look like a hondai!
  8. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.04%

I got a prediction for you!! The bodybuilder who probably SHOULD win WON'T! Why change history?
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Dexter does present a perfect package of cuts, symmetry, and balance.

Depending on how figure in mass and gigantic traps, lats, and legs, Ronnie will win.

I think Dexter is like the pinnalce of the old-school look that I like-->samller waist, sweeping lines, perfect abs, etc.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Dexter does present a perfect package of cuts, symmetry, and balance.

Depending on how figure in mass and gigantic traps, lats, and legs, Ronnie will win.

I think Dexter is like the pinnalce of the old-school look that I like-->samller waist, sweeping lines, perfect abs, etc.
    I think Cormier got him by a little bit in symetry, balance and definetly size.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Ronnie Coleman, couple years back, same poses.

Notice the insane separation in the Bicep, and the striated shoulders and pecs, ala Dexter, only bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.47%

good pics, i guess i would have to see coleman in person,
    no doubt he is massive, he will prob. take it, i just think with the rule changes it will close the gaps, and dexter just has a "tighter package"
    i dunno ronnie waist looks bigger than it should be imo, well that front double bi it looks friggin small!!!
    dont get me wrong i like him, and think he has worked hard and deserves it....
    but something is going to happen with dex, his waist is freaky small for his size too.

there are just afew freaks that it is hard to decide on which one ya know?
    i would kill to look like most of them with out the shortened lifespan of course.

fyi - i am not gay

thx for the pics brodus
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBootyDady
    Well how many chics voted? That's the only reason I could think of. The only reason Gunter is so big is because of his bone structure. Ronnie may not weigh as much but he's got a hell of a lot more muscle.
    You're kidding right?

As someone who is big and tall myself, I can atest that just because my bone structure is larger than most... I'll still look smaller - given same weight - compared to someone is is say 5'9/5'10.

Being big and tall is great but it makes everything that much harder when it comes to the sport of Bodybuilding.

A
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

ill be dropping the 29.99 to watch the night show tonight, even if its being aired at 10pm-1am. got my girl interested in it too.. told her big mighty men will be posing in little tiny posing briefs.
    Sage
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.58%

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    ill be dropping the 29.99 to watch the night show tonight, even if its being aired at 10pm-1am. got my girl interested in it too.. told her big mighty men will be posing in little tiny posing briefs.
    Sage
    I am having a hell of a time finding out the pay per view channel this will be on. I have Dish Network Satilite TV. AKA Dish TV, can't seem to find it.....
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LittleChina
    I am having a hell of a time finding out the pay per view channel this will be on. I have Dish Network Satilite TV. AKA Dish TV, can't seem to find it.....
    dont waste your time:

Dear Mr. Williams,
    Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding Mr. Olympia is not currently available. It is our intent to add a variety of programming and services to please the majority of current and future subscribers. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration.
    We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.
    Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.
    Sincerely,
    Natalie R.
    DISH Network eCare
    ** Please include all previous correspondence when replying. **
    -----original message-----

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

ronnie won, by 3 pts.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.79%

Quote Originally Posted by bulkmuscle
    ronnie won, by 3 pts.
    Yea, the challenge round was retarded. Because of it Dexter (the non Weider athlete) got screwed royally.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.58%

Quote Originally Posted by flava
    dont waste your time:

Dear Mr. Williams,
    Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding Mr. Olympia is not currently available. It is our intent to add a variety of programming and services to please the majority of current and future subscribers. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration.
    We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.
    Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.
    Sincerely,
    Natalie R.
    DISH Network eCare
    ** Please include all previous correspondence when replying. **
    -----original message-----

Thanks for the update mate I really appreciate that. I figured that I was just too dumb to find it, well as you pointed out they didn't even carry, it I guess they had a Hillary Duff movie on the 34th pay per view channel.
  20. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.02%

i hate looking at the pics of those guys.. cause it makes me look in the mirror and then want to go have a 2nd workout of the day lol
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

thought this poll was for 2005's O. Cutler and Ronnie again. I dont think Cutler, even taking the Arnold off, will take Big Ron. My man Victor Martinez looks swole. Also has a good head on his shoulder. Look for him to place top 5 this year.
    Sage

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:57 PM
  2. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM
  3. Myostat: Your thoughts...
    By Jarconis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:02 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM