Advice needed

codered5

Awards
Wasn't sure where to put this, but it seemed to fit here, may be a little long, so stick with me...

I am a 23 year old male, in good physical condition and healthy aside from the fact that my T levels are a little bit on the low side (will get to that in a sec). I was a college athlete and while in college i took No-Xplode and stacked it with Nitrix and then eventually took Met-Rx Amped as well for workout energy. Up until that point, I had a pretty much perfect sex life and never had any issues. However, after a year on all of this stuff, I eventually started having issues, resulting in no libido for me and would often lose erections.

That went on for a couple of years bc I thought it was all mental. Finally went into the doctor at the urging of my gf and found my total T-level was 362 ng/dl, very low for a 23 year old athlete. It was a GP, so of course nothing else was tested but total ( I know I need a lot more things tested such as e2, free t, etc., getting that done this week)

So general questions here
1. Has anyone heard of these supplements doing this to someone else or have personal experience? I have read maybe they have trace amounts of steroids and/or they have the ability to significantly increase prolactin

2. Does anyone have any advice here on what I should talk to/ask the doctor for? My uncle has had hormone problems but other than that, no other incidences in my family genetics and like I said, this all started suddenly while on those energy mixes.

3. Do T-boosters actually work, or should I stick to the doctor stuff like Clomid

Thanks for any advice