The Sopranos

db682

Awards
  • Established
Since Jerg posted about gay ass OC I had to post about the sopranos.
Anybody else watching this season. Tonights espisode was crazy. The next 2 episodes are the last for the season but the **** has hit the fan. I see alot of people getting axed over the next 2 weeks. I love this show. Ive got every episode from the last couple seasons(Had to buy the box set) on DVD and can watch them over and over.

db

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea at first i was like wtf when i was watching tonights episode but then the dream sequence starting making sense and it seems either tony must whack his cousin tony or go to war..and wtf is up with christopher int he previews seems like hes ready to whack either tony

..if u like the soprano's btw u should check out the shield its amazing..i rented the first season through netflix and loved it

Rock Lee

Awards
Someone at bodybuilding.com made a Sopranos thread and everyone in it started using the terms "clip" and "wack" ad nauseum; I'm glad that's not the case here. :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got hooked on Sopranos since the 4th season. I'm thinking of renting the other seasons when I have time..

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
The season is great. I had just about given up on the show but this season is making up for it. Steve Buscemi is going to jail or getting killed, I think. The dream sequence kind of pissed me off. It was funny the way they were playing out old mafia movies and bringing back guys I had completely forgotten about like the police Lt. WTF was up with Annette Benning though? Bugsy?

I love this show but like wojo said, The Shield is my new thing. I fucking love that show. It's so fast paced and fucked up, I love it.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Tony Soprano vs. Vic Mackey. Now that's a show I want to see.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
The season is great. I had just about given up on the show but this season is making up for it. Steve Buscemi is going to jail or getting killed, I think. The dream sequence kind of pissed me off. It was funny the way they were playing out old mafia movies and bringing back guys I had completely forgotten about like the police Lt. WTF was up with Annette Benning though? Bugsy?

I love this show but like wojo said, The Shield is my new thing. I fucking love that show. It's so fast paced and fucked up, I love it.

Yeah seriously the dream sequence pissed me off too, kind of felt like I was robbed of an episode!! Nothing even happened at the end of the episode really.. I think it might be foreshadowing them killing Tony B.. remember, I think it was season 2, when there was a long dream sequence then they whacked Big pussy?

Anything revealed in the previews? I missed 'em

db682

Awards
  • Established
I think its about to get more violent then any other previous episode.
The previews for the next 2 episodes said "The road to hell is a paved road for the sopranos!" And the scenes looked very intense. I hate having to wait a week for the next episode. Eventually theyll make a movie and that one will sit right next to "Scarface" in my DVD collection on my Entertainment center.

db

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seriously the dream sequence pissed me off too, kind of felt like I was robbed of an episode!! Nothing even happened at the end of the episode really
Yeah, when it started I kept telling the wife "they better not burn the last 30 minutes with this bullshit". Felt like they just didnt feel like writing anymore so they tossed that together as filler.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaponeCEO General Chat 10
anabolicrhino Politics 1
CDB General Chat 31
anabolicrhino General Chat 0
anabolicrhino General Chat 1