dam i just got super fcked

bigrich954rr

Awards
well some one stole my bike out of the garge i keep my gear in the truck of my bike when im not riding because i have room mates and i thought it was the safest place but hell i never thought of any one stealing it would it matter if i miss one shot before i can get new stuff

db682

Awards
  • Established
Double Whammy!!! Sorry to hear that bro.
I had something of the sort happen to me back in the days except it was a safe in a trunk of my car. The safe had approximatly $15000 worth of street pharmicuticals and cash and a gun in it. Best part was the dumbass who stole it was someone who was supposed to be a friend of mine. My neighbor (who was a retired cop at the time), saw him stealing it and followed him while he was on the phone with the cops. The guy realized he was being followed, tried to bail out immediatly and my neighbor ran him down, caught him while he was halfway over a wood fence, slamed him to the ground and beat the crap out of him because he got kicked in the face by the thief when he fell. The cops returned the car to my house and had the thief in the backseat of there car. They asked me if I knew him and I said "yep". They then asked what was in the safe and I said nothing and refused to let them search it. Thank god they couldnt search it!!!

Long story short, hopefully you get your bike back with the stash. ;)

db

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea i had to tell u guys i am so pissed i threw **** all over the place in the garage the i think i had a roid rage i had to get it off my chest yea i know im not getting any of it back when a bike is gone in nj it gone for good

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear the bad news. If I were you and the police locate your bike, go and retrieve it. If the gear is still in there, then your cool. If it's not and they ask you about it, deny any knowledge of it and say it must have been placed there by the thief. They will be unable to prove possession on your part, unless you admit to it. Just some advice.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
that sucks big time... is insurance going to cover the cost of the bike at least?