Men's Facial Hair

BMCLouzee

What do you guys do for facial hair? Clean Shaven? Beard? Goatee? This is in conjunction with the previous thread, which I thank each and everyone of you that contributed. I've been giving my boyfriend a crappy #1 buzz for the past 1 year and 10 months. He's told me that he would like to go back to "professional" hair cuts. LOL. I think he should go with the #3 sides, finger length up top with a bit of pomade or coconut oil for styling. Now on to facial hair.

He can't really grow a mustache, btw.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I wear a goatee kinda like this

but I only shave once a week, soooooo it looks like that half the week. When I am feeling down I dont shave much, so I get the "Moses" look as people at church call it.

CUrrently staying clean shaved though for a couple weeks while I catch sun.

As a side note, I have VERY read lips...so I need facial hair to keep it from looking like I wear lipstick.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I have a goatee and I love it. I look kind of boyish without facial hair. I look atleast 5 years younger without my goatee.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lambchops and a 7" long goatee, no mustache.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beard, but trim the stache down. Growing this puppy out. Want this thing down to my chest!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wear a full beard, though I keep it at a 3 and clean. I shave it on occasions, but for the majority of the year I have it fully grown.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cycle through. Right now I'm doing a 7month beard. Normally I keep it down to stubble (buzz it as I get bad irritation with a razor), a light beard, or a goatee. Going heavy this time. No special reason, I just never have, so I want to.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Clean shaven because the us military is behind the times and doesn't realize beards are more fiersome than baby faces.

National Guard though,so 99% of the time (when not deployed) I have a 1 month growth going.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
although every woman I have ever talked to prefers a 5 day beard on me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im babyfaced whether I like it or not lol. I can go MONTHES without shaving and all I have is some random long hairs above my lip that comes in thin. Oh and some stray hairs on my chin. It def makes me look young.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update:

Buzzed my head and beard is coming in nice and thick. I have about 3wks of growth right now. 6.25 months to go. :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just an update:

Buzzed my head and beard is coming in nice and thick. I have about 3wks of growth right now. 6.25 months to go. :D
Be careful, if you have short hair on top, and a big bushy beard, they gona label you a terrorismist!

I have a goatee and I love it. I look kind of boyish without facial hair. I look atleast 5 years younger without my goatee.
I hate this issue, but hopefully it bodes well for us as we age ^.^ :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
An IRA label is about as close to "terrorist" as I'll ever get. :p